It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: Or maybe a russian copy?
grviper: A traded leaked key more likely.
that is the other version :)
grviper: A traded leaked key more likely.
Ah right, Dead Island, yeah there was a massive amount of those. If he traded for a key instead of a gift that's extremely likely.
ne_zavarj: I don't know . Only lost $7.99 . Lesson learned .
Good. Don't trade with people you don't know/trust.
Post edited May 23, 2012 by Pheace
Football Manager 2012 - Only £6.77 at greenmangaming.

Also Aliens Vs Predator - £4.49 , not sure if its worth it even at that price though.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/
Neilk40: Also Aliens Vs Predator - £4.49 , not sure if its worth it even at that price though.
If it is anything like the demo, then no, at least not the PC version. It is a really shoddy console port. Playing it with a mouse & kyeboard just feels awkward and floaty, and the auto aim *shudders*
IGN are giving away Closed beta keys for VOID beta :)
spinefarm: IGN are giving away Closed beta keys for VOID beta :)
I take it that it is the Gamer's Gate VOID that they are giving away keys for. But that one is going out of beta in 4½ days...
spinefarm: IGN are giving away Closed beta keys for VOID beta :)
AFnord: I take it that it is the Gamer's Gate VOID that they are giving away keys for. But that one is going out of beta in 4½ days...
Check your PM ;)
Is there a list of games that are supposed to be participating in this VOID stuff anywhere?
ne_zavarj: Speaking about Dead Island . The Game of the Year Edition will be released on 06.06.2012 .
Includes the game + all its DLCs .
Nedrix: Guess that explains the sale now. Are the DLCs worth it?
I have Bloodbath Arena already, it adds a new area to the game, but mostly it's the co-op arenas, everything else is so minor that there's no real reason to have it other than playing in these. Of course if you want the in game Challenges completed there's no better place to do them than the arenas (which can be soloed, at least the easier ones).
Red Orchestra 2 GOTY will be released this weekend probably,

there's a free DLC for owners and there will be a free weekend for RO2 on Steam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiqNFuE5HFk
Neilk40: Football Manager 2012 - Only £6.77 at greenmangaming.

Also Aliens Vs Predator - £4.49 , not sure if its worth it even at that price though.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/
Well for the rest of Europe it's 13.57 €. I will wait for the amazon sale.
Sid Meier's Civilization V Game of the Year Edition - 7.49 GBP, Steamworks (reflink)
Posted a wrong release date yesterday . Edited that post of mine .
nijuu: Alice i can understand. But why do people like Mirrors Edge?
I liked it as a mix between a platformer and a first person shooter. I hated it at first but when I continued to play it and got better with the controls the game grew on me. But overall it feels mediocre.
Post edited May 24, 2012 by RayRay13000
New deal at GamersGate:

Metro 2033 for 2.49€ / 4.99$ (75% off).

Very atmospheric horror shooter, certainly worth the price (especially for us Europeans in this case), but it's a Steamworks title, so I'll pass.

Oh, and I spotted another pretty good deal:
Company of Heroes Complete is 80% off (3.99€). Dollar price is still 8.99$ though. Single CoH titles are on sale as well, but at this point I'd get the Complete edition.

Also, it seems we're getting another round of Square Enix deals at 75% off:
25 To Life
Abomination - The Nemesis Project
Daikatana
Just Cause
Project Snowblind
Rogue Trooper
Total Overdose
Post edited May 24, 2012 by Psyringe