It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mshashankr: Oops....my bad.....

On a side note, how is GMG ? Stumbled across it only yesterday :D
spinefarm: The site is amazingly slow... and their client is awfull so pretty much I don't like it :D
You're right. Their client sucks. Its utilizing only 1/4 of my download speed and its taking forever to install the game.
Bought Trine too :(
spinefarm: The site is amazingly slow... and their client is awfull so pretty much I don't like it :D
mshashankr: You're right. Their client sucks. Its utilizing only 1/4 of my download speed and its taking forever to install the game.
Bought Trine too :(
And Trine is DRM-Free :D
Tizzysawr: There's also a casual games MAYhem sale going on.

Last, but not least, it's the last day to grab PAYDAY: The Heist for $5 from Amazon.com.
It makes me laugh when Whispered World is like 15 bucks here yet Amazon wants 3 bucks for it(I'm guessing it's like what.....6-7 bucks usually?). GOG, what were you guys thinking? 0.o
Ahahah... GG just like to screw with the audience sometimes. Put Iron Front: Liberation into the long term wishlist and alerts, went to sleep, woke up, Price Drop Alert in the mail. Right, the usual -10% is not something to warn everyone about.
Tera 49.99$
For whoever wants it 25% off discount: zxo2w3gig
nijuu: http://www.greenmangaming.com/d2-free-game-giveaway/?lower

Dunno if anyone posted this up. Uses Capsule though :/
Foxhack: You can trade it in for $5 credit in a few days. I can wait that long to use it on a Steamworks game. :p
I love it how people critisize companies left and right for "scamming us with DRM" but users are willing to scam companies left and right with actions like this.
Foxhack: You can trade it in for $5 credit in a few days. I can wait that long to use it on a Steamworks game. :p
SimonG: I love it how people critisize companies left and right for "scamming us with DRM" but users are willing to scam companies left and right with actions like this.
Humans aren't perfect? :\
SimonG: I love it how people critisize companies left and right for "scamming us with DRM" but users are willing to scam companies left and right with actions like this.
It's their offer. They said deliberately on facebook, that if you don't like Disciples II , you may feel free to trade it in in next few days for $5. It's their offer, no scam there.

Also, Capsule client isn't necessary, guys. Not as necessary as steam. You just need to re-activate your game every three days. You may play without client running in between.

btw. UEFA Euro 2012 is already -50% on Origin (at least here). And still two times as expensive as it should be. Guys, don't buy this crap, please.
keeveek: It's their offer. They said deliberately on facebook, that if you don't like Disciples II , you may feel free to trade it in in next few days for $5. It's their offer, no scam there.
Oh, I didn't know that. Well, that makes it different. But, with my (limited) moral understanding I would still say that getting this only for the refund is borderline. If you tryed it and didn't like it, ok. But if you eg already have it and still try to get the refund, than I wouldn't be cool with it.
keeveek: It's their offer. They said deliberately on facebook, that if you don't like Disciples II , you may feel free to trade it in in next few days for $5. It's their offer, no scam there.
SimonG: Oh, I didn't know that. Well, that makes it different. But, with my (limited) moral understanding I would still say that getting this only for the refund is borderline. If you tryed it and didn't like it, ok. But if you eg already have it and still try to get the refund, than I wouldn't be cool with it.
Geez, you act like we're all poisoning puppies and robbing the eldery. :p

0.o

(Must remember to go rob then poison a bunch of eldery puppies later.)
Post edited May 26, 2012 by GameRager
GameRager: Geez, you act like we're all poisoning puppies and robbing the eldery. :p

0.o

It's the double standards I loath. Double standards everywhere!
SimonG: It's the double standards I loath. Double standards everywhere!
Some people might view it as an eye for an eye, just sayin'.

Not saying it's right or not.....just how I think some view it.
GameRager: Geez, you act like we're all poisoning puppies and robbing the eldery. :p

0.o

SimonG: It's the double standards I loath. Double standards everywhere!
And a lawyer says that.
> Oh, I didn't know that. Well, that makes it different. But, with my (limited) moral understanding I would still say that getting this only for the refund is borderline. If you tryed it and didn't like it, ok. But if you eg already have it and still try to get the refund, than I wouldn't be cool with it.

You don't even have to download it.
Think of it this way. They want new customers and they're willing to give you 5 bucks off any game to try them out.
keeveek: And a lawyer says that.
Takes a crook to spot one ;-P. And I prefer jurist or legal professional.