It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bazilisek: Steam's Midweek Madness: Thief collection. €13.49 for all three games to celebrate their Steam debut. Did not expect that, to be honest.

(If you're in my region, it's €13.49 for just The Metal Age and Deadly Shadows which are cheaper separately, because The Dark Project is unavailable here.)
ne_zavarj: I will wait for a gog promo .
grviper: More: The downloads section on the main RR page has been disabled (coming soon). That's where a free GOG-style release of Railroad Tycoon Deluxe was available.
ne_zavarj: Licensing issues ?

Dead Island 60% off on Steam .
i ll wait for amazon attack :P
Hmm.. Steam can let me grab Thief 1 and 2 for $8.5. Already have DS there. The question is, how badly it's going to run in their edition.
eny4lios: i ll wait for amazon attack :P
good decision
grviper: Hmm.. Steam can let me grab Thief 1 and 2 for $8.5. Already have DS there. The question is, how badly it's going to run in their edition.
Supposedly they should be W7 compatible like the GOG versions.
Yes, these versions are like the GOG ones and should work with W7
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30854832&postcount=9
grviper: Hmm.. Steam can let me grab Thief 1 and 2 for $8.5. Already have DS there. The question is, how badly it's going to run in their edition.
Pheace: Supposedly they should be W7 compatible like the GOG versions.
Yes, these versions are like the GOG ones and should work with W7
Pheace: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30854832&postcount=9
Ahhhhhh... awesome.
grviper: Ahhhhhh... awesome.
Still best to wait a day or so and check the forums, just to be sure.
I'm kinda hesitant to buy Dead Island off of Steam. It seems good for a dozen or so hours of mindless fun, however there's going to be a huge summer sale in a few weeks where it may be 66% or even 75% off.

Does anyone know when the summer sale will be?
angstrom: I'm kinda hesitant to buy Dead Island off of Steam. It seems good for a dozen or so hours of mindless fun, however there's going to be a huge summer sale in a few weeks where it may be 66% or even 75% off.

12 hours is not enough to finish the game even once even by skipping all the sidequests, and there are many of them.
Well, not sure about the easiest settings.

If it was a DRM solution, or at least console, I would say get the game, it's that good.

No idea about the summer sales, though I will be focusing on DRM free offers by 99% where in previous years I didn't care THAT much if the offer was good enough.
angstrom: Does anyone know when the summer sale will be?
June 30th or so last year.
angstrom: I'm kinda hesitant to buy Dead Island off of Steam. It seems good for a dozen or so hours of mindless fun, however there's going to be a huge summer sale in a few weeks where it may be 66% or even 75% off.

I'm on the road this week and didn't bring my Steam pwd (and don't want to do their fucking horrid reset dance). I want the Dead Island Ryder White DLC for the sale price of 3.99 USD, if anyone wants to grab it for me, pm me and I'll work out some sort of deal. If not I'll wait for the summer sale.

Drunk and going to bed, will try and sneak a quick peek at PMs in the AM between client harangues.

Also, Dead Island plus DLCs for under 20 USD is a steal, it's actually one of the better games to put the PC platform through its paces lately (though the console versions aren't horrid or anything).
Luisfius: If you get Bastion, take in consideration that playing it twice in a row is a good idea.
Yes, though it has a New Game+ option that makes this more fun than it might otherwise be,
Post edited May 23, 2012 by orcishgamer
Anyone noticed this awesome Amazon deal ?

:))
Attachments:
Aningan: Anyone noticed this awesome Amazon deal ?

Alice i can understand. But why do people like Mirrors Edge?
Aningan: Anyone noticed this awesome Amazon deal ?

The pack is $9.99 now.
Wow, that's unexpected: Syndicate going on sale again on Amazon on 26th for $17.99 and everyone who bought it already on sale there last week for nearly double the price will get an automatic refund! :)
And Crusader Kings II price has been revealed now: $9.99 for 2 days, so same deal as the recent flash sale. ;)
uqblf: Wow, that's unexpected: Syndicate going on sale again on Amazon on 26th for $17.99 and everyone who bought it already on sale there last week for nearly double the price will get an automatic refund! :)
And Crusader Kings II price has been revealed now: $9.99 for 2 days, so same deal as the recent flash sale. ;)
I got Crusader Kings 2 from the recent GAmestop Flash sale , I'm hoping Amazon will have the DLC on sale too , and if your on the fence about Crusader Kings 2 dont hesitate to pick it up , its awesome ! :-)