It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drakhyrr: You don't have to pay the moment you make an order. When GamersGate redirects you to some page to put payment details (such as PayPal), you can just leave it. The game will be on your order history (accessible on the menu) as pending, and from here you can access the payment system again. You have up to 2 weeks to pay before it gets auto-cancelled.

Of course, you can't play before paying, but it's a way not to miss their sales when you're out of money.
It is also a way to safely deal with region locking. You go through a proxy somewhere, but do not feel safe inserting your credit card details / PP code, so you just place the item in your order page. Close down the browser / clear the catches, or whatever the cool kids call it, go to GG as you normal would, and the region locked game is sitting there in your basket waiting to get paid.
Big Fish Games :
Memorial Day Sale

Q:
Have a question about the Memorial Day Sale?
A:

This Memorial Day weekend, Friday, May 25th through Monday, May 28th, we're having a sale on all standard version games and Collector's Editions on www.BigFishGames.com!

Use coupon code FOREVER to get any standard version game for only $4.99.

Use coupon code HONOR to get any Collector's Edition for only $9.99.

Please note: if you have a Collector's Edition and standard version game in your cart, you must apply the coupon codes separately to discount both items. Please enter the first coupon code into the Have a coupon code? box and click Apply Code, then enter and apply the second coupon code.
Here's how it works:

Everyone is eligible to participate!

The sale starts on Friday, May 25th at 12:00am and ends on Monday, May 28th at 11:59pm (Pacific Time).

Select to buy any PC or Mac game on www.BigFishGames.com and enter your coupon code in the Have a coupon code? box during checkout:

Enter coupon code FOREVER to get a discount on standard version games.

Enter coupon code HONOR to get a discount on Collector's Editions.

The same coupon codes can be used Friday through Monday.

Games that are already discounted, such as the Daily Deal, do not qualify.

Feel free to use these coupon codes more than once. You can use them to get as many games and Collector's Editions as you want!

To ensure that your game purchases will be both enjoyable and compatible, we encourage you to play the free trials when available before purchasing.
How do I enter my coupon code?

You can apply your coupon code in the shopping cart during checkout.

Sign in or create a free Big Fish Games account.

Find a standard version game or Collector's Edition and click the Buy Now button.

From the shopping cart, enter your coupon code in the Have a coupon code? box and click Apply Code.

Review your subtotal and click Continue to proceed with checkout.

Get Games :

Empire: Total War + DLC 75% off
Men of War: Vietnam 75% off
Civilization V + DLC 75% off
Thief Triple Pack 65% off
Battlestations Double Pack 65% off
Anno 1404 Gold 75% off
Anno 2070 + DLC 50% off
Train Simulator 2012 25% off!
DotEmu has a weekend sale on Strategy First titles, they are 50-70% off (depending on how many you buy).
Post edited May 25, 2012 by Psyringe
Psyringe: DotEmu has a weekend sale on Strategy First titles, they are 50-70% off (depending on how many you buy).
ninja'd me :D
Steam has Confrontation on sale 50% off. Please remember that, though no longer mentioned in the store page, this game shipped with HorriDRM that had 5-machine activation limit. I'm not sure if it got removed (Steam used to mention the DRM, it no longer does), but be aware it might be a goof on steam's part.
gyokzoli: Aaaand..... looks like movies are coming to Steam.
Lol . 7,19€ for a documentary ?

edit : Why the hell Gamfly redirects me to it's UK store when i want to check the US one ?
Post edited May 25, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Big Fish Games :

Drawn®: The Painted Tower $1.99
Drawn: Dark Flight ® $1.99

Use coupon code : CGG at the checkout .
Bioshock dual pack for 7.49$. Usually costs about 40$.

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-41045k-Dual-Pack1/dp/B0083W649I/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_4924894011_2/178-1424195-6749154?_encoding=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-6&pf_rd_r=07TG4NAE7YY7F63JCV5B&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1355522042&pf_rd_i=229575
OnLive Memorial Day sale through Monday.

http://www.onlive.com/games/featuredgames#&tab=specials&sortby=alpha
AFnord: Just adventure has a pay what you want for 3 (if enough sales 4) games:
link
The games are:
Aurora
Black Mirror
Darkfall 2: Lights out
And possibly Dead Reefs

Out of those, I've only played Black Mirror, but found it to be a really good adventure game.
Good bundle, thanks!
ne_zavarj: Big Fish Games :

Drawn®: The Painted Tower $1.99
Drawn: Dark Flight ® $1.99

Use coupon code : CGG at the checkout .
Good deal, there are several good adventure games in this category: Large File Games:
e.g. Syberia II, The Last Express, Blackwell Trilogy, Sinking Island, Kaptain Brawe...
link
The games are:
Aurora
Black Mirror
And possibly Dead Reefs

Out of those, I've only played Black Mirror, but found it to be a really good adventure game.
Black Mirror is good. It had a great plot/gameplay/puzzles/setting......when I played it though I got to one bit and it crashed on me though so I never went back to it(Might've been when the days changed during the game/cd switched or something. I forget the exact details right now though.).
shadowmirage: I don't know if this has been posted already, but there's currently another indie pay-what-you-want charity type thing going on called Bundle In A Box. Lots of adventure games (including one good but hard to find interactive fiction adventure) are included:

Gemini Rue
Ben There, Dan That!
Time Gentlemen Please!
1893: A World's Fair Mystery
The Sea Will Claim Everything
+ Soundtracks

If you pay more than average (currently $5.81) you also receive:

The Shivah
Metal Dead

http://bundle-in-a-box.com/

Oh, and you're helping both the developers and supporting children with mental health problems by donating.
This is a good deal for helping charity and offering good games for cheap, and whatnot, but: I don't want the text adventure(Love em' usually, and I might like this one if I gave it a shot, but I usually have limited funds and dislike paying for such games if possible as I can find free examples of similar games that are just as good if not better in many regards....plus I have that backlog to consider.).

I also don't want the one game "Sea will claim everything" for some of the same reasons as for the text adventure and also because it looks a tad sloppily drawn.(If that makes any sense.)

Plus one of the games I DO want is only if you pay more(Metal Dead)....and while I wouldn't mind paying 3 bucks or so for GR/Ben There, Dan That!, I don't see myself paying twice as much just to get Metal Dead.
Anyone know if Metal Dead is in any other more attractive promos(That I might like.) or what?
Post edited May 25, 2012 by GameRager
link
The games are:
Aurora
Black Mirror
And possibly Dead Reefs

GameRager: Black Mirror is good. It had a great plot/gameplay/puzzles/setting......when I played it though I got to one bit and it crashed on me though so I never went back to it(Might've been when the days changed during the game/cd switched or something. I forget the exact details right now though.).
shadowmirage: I don't know if this has been posted already, but there's currently another indie pay-what-you-want charity type thing going on called Bundle In A Box. Lots of adventure games (including one good but hard to find interactive fiction adventure) are included:

Gemini Rue
Ben There, Dan That!
Time Gentlemen Please!
1893: A World's Fair Mystery
The Sea Will Claim Everything
+ Soundtracks

If you pay more than average (currently $5.81) you also receive:

The Shivah
Metal Dead

http://bundle-in-a-box.com/

Oh, and you're helping both the developers and supporting children with mental health problems by donating.
GameRager: This is a good deal for helping charity and offering good games for cheap, and whatnot, but: I don't want the text adventure(Love em' usually, and I might like this one if I gave it a shot, but I usually have limited funds and dislike paying for such games if possible as I can find free examples of similar games that are just as good if not better in many regards....plus I have that backlog to consider.).

I also don't want the one game "Sea will claim everything" for some of the same reasons as for the text adventure and also because it looks a tad sloppily drawn.(If that makes any sense.)

Plus one of the games I DO want is only if you pay more(Metal Dead)....and while I wouldn't mind paying 3 bucks or so for GR/Ben There, Dan That!, I don't see myself paying twice as much just to get Metal Dead.
Anyone know if Metal Dead is in any other more attractive promos(That I might like.) or what?
Well, if you only want Metal Dead, you can buy it for $4.99 from http://www.indievania.com/games/metal-dead

Not sure if it's a sale, although it's still fairly cheap.

I can personally recommend 1893 (the IF game). It has a fairly huge "world" to explore and a lot of detailed historical anecdotes. As well as an on-going mystery to solve.

Or to just print out the feature list from the website:

-Hundreds of locations on the fairgrounds to explore, as if you were really there
-Over 500 archival photographs illustrate the places you go and the people you meet
-Dozens of interactive characters to encounter
-Carefully researched and historically accurate
-Non-linear gameplay — you control where you want to go and when
-Challenging and unique puzzles
-In-game hint system
-Over thirty hours of gameplay

-1893: A World’s Fair Mystery also includes 3 PDF guidebooks:
-Instruction Manual
-Visitor’s Guide to the World’s Fair
-A Map of the fairgrounds

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like an advertisement XD.
Post edited May 25, 2012 by shadowmirage