It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Groupees Build A Bundle is live, with games from the first Be Mine bundle making a reappearance.
The Kings' Crusade Collection is 75% off at GamersGate, uses Steam.
Some great deals on gamersgate, just bought,

Bastion, Tomb Raider: Underworld, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition UK, , Tomb Raider Anniversary, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light+All DLC, Tomb Raider Legend and Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Anyone played any of these games and what do you think of them?

Anymore games people recommend in the gamersgate sale?
Neilk40: Some great deals on gamersgate, just bought,

Bastion, Tomb Raider: Underworld, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition UK, , Tomb Raider Anniversary, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light+All DLC, Tomb Raider Legend and Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Anyone played any of these games and what do you think of them?

Anymore games people recommend in the gamersgate sale?
Play Bastion...

From the sale now, Bulletstorm is 50% off (£7.50 here) - it is a good game worth the price, though it may or may not be 75% off at some point in the near or distant future.
Neilk40: Anyone played any of these games and what do you think of them?
Another vote for Bastion, very easy to get into.
Yes i've heard alot of good things about bastion, thats why i bought it , will be the first game i try when i have time.
From the sale now, Bulletstorm is 50% off (£7.50 here) - it is a good game worth the price, though it may or may not be 75% off at some point in the near or distant future.
Yes i was thinking of getting bulletstorm, read alot of good reviews when it was released but like you i think it will go even cheaper so may wait.

What are peoples opinions of Kings Crusade?(is it just a poor mans Total War) and Zombie Driver which looks like a real pick up and play game in short bursts.
Post edited May 22, 2012 by Neilk40
If you get Bastion, take in consideration that playing it twice in a row is a good idea.
Neilk40: What are peoples opinions of Kings Crusade?(is it just a poor mans Total War) and Zombie Driver which looks like a real pick up and play game in short bursts.
The forums over at Paradox are pretty much dead, and the main tech issue left unresolved by the last patch is consistent crashing for some users.
off topic :
Sid Meier's Railroads has been renoved from Steam , GamersGate , GameStop / Impulse and GamesPlanet . ( Was it also available on Amazon digital ? )
Post edited May 22, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: off topic :
Sid Meier's Railroads has been renoved from Steam , GamersGate , GameStop / Impulse and GamesPlanet . ( Was it also available on Amazon digital ? )
I already have them game from GG, but with not managing to make it not crash on even a single session, I can't say I am sorry to see it go.
Well, it's still in my games library and Steam store still tells me that the item in unavailable in my region.
However it does redirect to the main page if I try to browse there via a US proxy. Also, the page vanished from Google.
Steam's Midweek Madness: Thief collection. €13.49 for all three games to celebrate their Steam debut. Did not expect that, to be honest.

(If you're in my region, it's €13.49 for just The Metal Age and Deadly Shadows which are cheaper separately, because The Dark Project is unavailable here.)

EDIT: Apparently, that's not because of the region, but because of a bug.
Post edited May 22, 2012 by bazilisek
More: The downloads section on the main RR page has been disabled (coming soon). That's where a free GOG-style release of Railroad Tycoon Deluxe was available.
bazilisek: Steam's Midweek Madness: Thief collection. €13.49 for all three games to celebrate their Steam debut. Did not expect that, to be honest.

(If you're in my region, it's €13.49 for just The Metal Age and Deadly Shadows which are cheaper separately, because The Dark Project is unavailable here.)
I will wait for a gog promo .
grviper: More: The downloads section on the main RR page has been disabled (coming soon). That's where a free GOG-style release of Railroad Tycoon Deluxe was available.
Licensing issues ?

Dead Island 60% off on Steam .
Post edited May 22, 2012 by ne_zavarj
bazilisek: Steam's Midweek Madness: Thief collection. €13.49 for all three games to celebrate their Steam debut. Did not expect that, to be honest.

EDIT: Apparently, that's not because of the region, but because of a bug.
fixed now