It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Back on topic!

Soon enough, when the Amazon hamsters feel like running for a while, TERA should be 50% off. I myself am considering picking this up (The actual variable on my decision being whether I'll get my paycheck this week or next one :P).

TERA Online, $24.99
TERA Online Collector's Edition, $29.99

Being a MMO, you don't really depend much on amazon after getting your CD key, being able to download the game from the developer's website shall you need to.
summitus: Back on Topic ? seeing that alot in this Thread lately ! :p
Hush :P *pokes with a stick*

deadfolk: I was tempted by this myself until I remembered reading something about the devs actually enforcing region restrictions on this one. The EU and NA versions are not interchangeable. I don't know what the deal is for people not in EU or NA (e.g. Venezuela).
Generally (Posting this as general information just in case anyone wonders the same), Venezuela (And all of Latin America) is thrown in with NA, in the same way Australia often is. Also, most MMOS actually enforce such restriction - I think GW, SWTOR and maybe (Can't recall) RIFT are the few ones that don't. A huge bunch of other MMOs certainly do (LOTRO, WoW, Aion...)
grynn: The First Templar is the daily deal of GG today, 80% off.
This was way better than it had any right to be. Pretty decent pacing except it drug a bit towards the end. It's a combo action platformer with serious puzzling. Most of the puzzles aren't particularly hard, but I was surprised to find entire levels filled with no enemies to fight, just puzzles.

I played it on XBox 360, I can't speak to the quality of the PC version, but I think a couple of folks here have said nice things about it. I do think it plays very nicely with a gamepad and you may want one for it.

Just don't expect a AAA game, it has some rough edges, but nothing unfortunate.
Today's Steam deals are the Assassin's Creed series, the first, second and brotherhood 75% off, and Revelations and DLCs 50% off.

Daily deal is 66% off Jamestown.
Does anyone preorders Torchlight 2 from the USA on Steam?

I'd like to get in a 4 pack. I'd even pay for 3 copies if no one else would participate.
gyokzoli: Does anyone preorders Torchlight 2 from the USA on Steam?

I'd like to get in a 4 pack. I'd even pay for 3 copies if no one else would participate.
I will (From Venezuela, but it's the same price and version as USA), though only once release is close. Can't quite spend that money at this moment :P

I'm interested, also looking for someone who can buy it in dollars :)

nagytow: I'm interested, also looking for someone who can buy it in dollars :)
So maybe we will buy the pack together?
nagytow: I'm interested, also looking for someone who can buy it in dollars :)
danteveli: So maybe we will buy the pack together?
Sure. I can buy it in dollars :) $19.99 a single copy, $59.99 a four pack.
Tizzysawr: Sure. I can buy it in dollars :) $19.99 a single copy, $59.99 a four pack.
Also interested. Also, can buy. Bah, instead of waiting for the summer sale.

I generally use the CAG Group Buy thread for group buys, as it's so populated and you can see a lot of CAG marketplace feedback on people. enemyofusall is in there and also after a group buy for Torchlight 2. They even usually find group starters from the UK and Europe for the many occasions when it's cheaper in £/e! (I put "many occasions" in there as a joke, as it's rarely the case, but I just want to clarify that it's not intended to cause offence, I'm not calling you retarded, and it's not my intention to be an ass when I try to include humour in my posts)

PenguinJim: facts
p_mamusz: So much trolling lately. :( More offers please.
I'm not fishing for angry responses ("trolling"), and surely coming here to post deals without affiliate links proves that I'm trying to give something to this community, instead of being here for purely selfish reasons?
Jagged Alliance - Back in Action is 50% off today at GG, it requires Steam.

Tizzysawr: I will (From Venezuela, but it's the same price and version as USA), though only once release is close. Can't quite spend that money at this moment :P
Then write me your paypal address and I will send you the money (guess it will be the 1/4th of the 60 USD or more if I get more copies than 1).
Post edited May 20, 2012 by gyokzoli
Tizzysawr: Sure. I can buy it in dollars :) $19.99 a single copy, $59.99 a four pack.
Id also be interested if you dont have a 4th person already
You know I still feel kinda offended that companies let steam get away with basicly charging the EU for 5 copies not 4...
Ok so maybe we should make a list or something to know who is buying and so on. Also who can make the purchase.
Here it goes
Torchlight 2 4pack:
1.Danteveli