It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crassmaster: To remove : Mirror's Edge seems to have vanished from the Impulse sale. I'm guessing they sold out of serial keys?

I'm not sure, but I can't find it by searching either. However, the direct link is still live:
http://www.impulsedriven.com/mirrorsedge
They might be out of keys, so be warned that if you do purchase it from that page, they may deny the purchase later and simply refund you. Perhaps it is simply a database bug and the game is missing from the catalog database. If you really want the game for $10, just buy it from the direct link. The worst that can happen is that Stardock will refund you and apologize for the confusion.
Bodkin: , maybe i'll thank(stab) you :)
Rohan15: Hope you enjoy it.

Thx.
And Thanks again. It's really good.
Telltale offers free Strong Bad episode to those who fill out a quick survey. It is 'eligible' for those who live in UK and Germany only; You could lie to them, I guess, but I don't want to cheat on a good dev like Telltale.
Catshade: You could lie to them, I guess, but I don't want to cheat on a good dev like Telltale.

I doubt that would help, seeing as it's specifically for a WiiWare version of the game and the Wii store is region specific. So chances are, you won't be able to claim the game outside of those countries anyhow.
Bodkin: Thx.
And Thanks again. It's really good.

Told ya.
Searched and didn't see any reference to the recently released freeware game Digital: A Love Story. Here is a Uplink: Hacker Elite but with a more retro feel. The game does a good job of capturing the nostalgia of the BBS days.
I've played a little bit and can honestly say it's one of the best freeware games I've ever played so far. Definitely worth checking out.
HampsterStyle: Searched and didn't see any reference to the recently released freeware game Digital: A Love Story. Here is a Uplink: Hacker Elite but with a more retro feel. The game does a good job of capturing the nostalgia of the BBS days.
I've played a little bit and can honestly say it's one of the best freeware games I've ever played so far. Definitely worth checking out.

Better fit for freeware thread.
Post edited March 22, 2010 by chautemoc
HampsterStyle: Searched and didn't see any reference to the recently released freeware game Digital: A Love Story. Here is a Uplink: Hacker Elite but with a more retro feel. The game does a good job of capturing the nostalgia of the BBS days.
chautemoc: Better fit for freeware thread.

I knew I remembered seeing a freeware games thread here at one time that wasn't abandon-ware based. I searching for "freeware" in thread title - not "free games." Thanks for pointing it out.
Did anybody say that Europa Universalis: Rome Gold is $5 until Friday on D2D?
D2D:
Universe at War: Earth Assault for $4.95, 75% off
Iron Man for $4.95, 50% off
honorbuddy: Did anybody say that Europa Universalis: Rome Gold is $5 until Friday on D2D?

through 3/25.
Post edited March 22, 2010 by taczillabr
Another region restricted package deal from Impulse:
X-COM Complete .99
lackoo1111: Another region restricted package deal from Impulse:
X-COM Complete .99

Not only this pack, but ALL the 2K Games titles are restricted here. :/
I think it'd save space to talk about Impulse games which aren't restricted. :P
chautemoc: I think it'd save space to talk about Impulse games which aren't restricted. :P

Those posts would be small and rather infrequent.
chautemoc: I think it'd save space to talk about Impulse games which aren't restricted. :P
Delixe: Those posts would be small and rather infrequent.

That's the idea.