It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I grabbed Battle Slots from Big Fish Games .
http://www.battleslots.net/about-the-game/gameplay/
Excuse my ignorance, but what's so innovative about Lucid?
From what I've seen, it's been done before.

I don't mean to bash the game, I'm genuinely trying to understand what sets it apart from others of its genre.
It's free.
Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:

Select EA Sports games on sale, and if you buy one you get its price as credit to buy ANOTHER one.

Also, remember about the Amazon Digital Spring Sale that includes games like The Darkness 2, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and Mass Effect 3.

And last, but not least, Amazon Digital is having a Casual Game Sale, including titles like World of Goo and Avadon among others.
Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:

Select EA Sports games on sale, and if you buy one you get its price as credit to buy ANOTHER one.

Also, remember about the Amazon Digital Spring Sale that includes games like The Darkness 2, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and Mass Effect 3.

And last, but not least, Amazon Digital is having a Casual Game Sale, including titles like World of Goo and Avadon among others.
Is it something wrong with Amazon?

spinefarm: Is it something wrong with Amazon?
No, why do you ask?
spinefarm: Is it something wrong with Amazon?
TheWhiteRose: No, why do you ask?
I can't enter my account - wrong pass after i change my pass...
ne_zavarj: Your welcome .
Thought I'd just mention that today my Steam account no longer shows Nexuiz Preorder but instead shows Nexuiz with the option to install it. If I visit the game page it says I already own it and that the game unlocks on May 3rd, however, viewing the games list from my profile does not include Nexuiz. So, still not certain whether it is beta or full, but with nothing actually stating beta anywhere now it might well be the full release.

Thanks for the heads up. I just grabbed Crysis 2 for $7.50. I've been wanting to get a deal on that since it is no longer available on Steam. It's the first downloadable game I've bought on Amazon.
dirtyharry50: Thanks for the heads up. I just grabbed Crysis 2 for $7.50. I've been wanting to get a deal on that since it is no longer available on Steam. It's the first downloadable game I've bought on Amazon.
I read that it's really bad, loaded with bugs, and a clusterfuck of a game in general. Please let me know how it goes. I almost picked up on promo @ GG awhile back in a bundle.
dirtyharry50: Thanks for the heads up. I just grabbed Crysis 2 for $7.50. I've been wanting to get a deal on that since it is no longer available on Steam. It's the first downloadable game I've bought on Amazon.
the_bard: I read that it's really bad, loaded with bugs, and a clusterfuck of a game in general. Please let me know how it goes. I almost picked up on promo @ GG awhile back in a bundle.
Noes!!! Now I must go find a bridge to jump off!

From what I read, it's another one of those sequels that isn't a bad game in its own right but should have probably been named something else to avoid people expecting it to be much like its predecessor but better. I did read there is some bugs but nothing show stopping, more in the way of minor things. I can't recall an example to mention now off the top of my head. I think the greatest way people were disappointed with it was in how linear it is compared to the previous Crysis games.

This stuff was part of why (besides me being cheap in general) I was holding out for a sale on the game. For under ten bucks I won't mind if its not stellar so long as its some decent enough fun.
dirtyharry50: Noes!!! Now I must go find a bridge to jump off!

From what I read, it's another one of those sequels that isn't a bad game in its own right but should have probably been named something else to avoid people expecting it to be much like its predecessor but better. I did read there is some bugs but nothing show stopping, more in the way of minor things. I can't recall an example to mention now off the top of my head. I think the greatest way people were disappointed with it was in how linear it is compared to the previous Crysis games.

This stuff was part of why (besides me being cheap in general) I was holding out for a sale on the game. For under ten bucks I won't mind if its not stellar so long as its some decent enough fun.
Alright, well I hope it's better than what I read. I'm a deal hunter as well. It's on the list, but it would have to be well lower than the current Amazon promo.
the_bard: I read that it's really bad, loaded with bugs, and a clusterfuck of a game in general. Please let me know how it goes. I almost picked up on promo @ GG awhile back in a bundle.
I never found a single bug in Crysis 2. There's nothing wrong with the game at all, aside from having a much more ambitious prequel.
Navagon: I never found a single bug in Crysis 2. There's nothing wrong with the game at all, aside from having a much more ambitious prequel.
That's good to know. As I would hope they would've been addressed by now. I probably wait until I see it bundled again.
the_bard: That's good to know. As I would hope they would've been addressed by now. I probably wait until I see it bundled again.
I didn't buy it on release, but until now I've never heard any complaints about bugs in the game.