It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DodoGeo: Duke Nukem Forever for 10$ on Steam.

Kind of sad really.
dyscode: $10? here in Japan it´s $7.50
10 euros here which is 13.6 USD.
And we don't get the DLC because, and I quote Gearbox, "As Duke Nukem Forever has not yet been launched in Japan, the demo and DLC are not yet available.", which is of course, utter tosh in regards to the PC. Hell, even Amazon.co.jp sell DNF via their download service here.
VVhiteVVolf: Majesty 2 Collection $4.99
The complete collection for the price of an expansion. nice.
Looks like I'm going to be giving some money to GameStop. I've been holding off buying this game but find it hard to resist at this price.
DukeNukemForever: Gamersgate has another Paradox game on sale:
Europa Univeralis 3 Chronicles 75% off (€7.50, $7.50, £6.24)
Celebrating the two new DLCs .
Is it the good start to try the series? I've only had a brief experience with HoI before.
Glowfish $6.99 on Shockwave.com .
ne_zavarj: Celebrating the two new DLCs .
Oh, first thought they released another two addons and was a little bit shocked, but they are only sprite-packs. I know Paradox loves to release everything as a DLC, but for me they really start to overtrwist it.

grviper: Is it the good start to try the series? I've only had a brief experience with HoI before.
I don't play and really know the HoI games in detail, but if you interested in this kind of games yes, 75% off for the Chronicles is a good deal. There is a demo somewhere for the vanilla EU3, so you can get an idea.

Edit: Link to the demo
Post edited October 11, 2011 by DukeNukemForever
bansama: And we don't get the DLC because, and I quote Gearbox, "As Duke Nukem Forever has not yet been launched in Japan, the demo and DLC are not yet available.", which is of course, utter tosh in regards to the PC. Hell, even Amazon.co.jp sell DNF via their download service here.
ooooooookkkkkkkaaaaayyyyy, I see.
Anyway if I pay $7.50 in Japan now or €5 in Germany during Holidays it´s the same to me.
And is there actually anyone caring about this DLC? I mean really.
DukeNukemForever: There is a demo somewhere for the vanilla EU3, so you can get an idea.
I've followed reviews of EU series for a while. Trying to figure out whether this game is more cocked up than the previous ones (the reason I've put Vic1 and HoI 2 instead of the later games on my wishlist).
dyscode: And is there actually anyone caring about this DLC? I mean really.
I care on principle because of the way they continue to fuck us around. They're either lying, or incompetent. And I despise both.
DukeNukemForever: There is a demo somewhere for the vanilla EU3, so you can get an idea.
grviper: I've followed reviews of EU series for a while. Trying to figure out whether this game is more cocked up than the previous ones (the reason I've put Vic1 and HoI 2 instead of the later games on my wishlist).
Ah, I've only bought For the Glory (an modded EU2.version) and EU Rome on the last sale but didn't played them yet, so I really can't compare to older EUs. I remember Petrell posted something in this thread about the different versions, so maybe a search inside the thread can help here.
dyscode: And is there actually anyone caring about this DLC? I mean really.
bansama: I care on principle because of the way they continue to fuck us around. They're either lying, or incompetent. And I despise both.
definitely both!
DodoGeo: Duke Nukem Forever for 10$ on Steam.

Kind of sad really.
Well 50% off. For some reason DNF is $14.99 regular in Japan. I thought Japan was the land of fleecage. Certainly is for movies.

On Amazon.com, the Balls of STeel edition in stock and $29.99
http://www.amazon.com/Duke-Nukem-Forever-Balls-Steel-Pc/dp/B002I0HL98/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318353297&sr=8-1
Post edited October 11, 2011 by Kabuto
dyscode: definitely both!
I'm inclined to agree.

Kabuto: I thought Japan was the land of fleecage. Certainly is for movies.
Oh no, anime far beats movies in terms of being a rip off. A 25 to 60 min blu ray will set you back 80 to 90 USD or so. Worse is how they purposefully "censor" anime shown on TV as a marketing gimmick to get you to pay for the "uncensored" blu rays.

It's a fucking con and people with more money than brains are all too happy to fund it.
bansama: Oh no, anime far beats movies in terms of being a rip off. A 25 to 60 min blu ray will set you back 80 to 90 USD or so. Worse is how they purposefully "censor" anime shown on TV as a marketing gimmick to get you to pay for the "uncensored" blu rays.

It's a fucking con and people with more money than brains are all too happy to fund it.
I'm really amazed at how anime cost and how many people collect it. The prices are ridiculously expensive especially if you want to watch the whole series. I rarely watch anime, but if I was a fan, I would join Netflix and watch it there. I would never pay the outrageous prices.