It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: RF Guerilla is one one of my All Time Favourites! Blowing up stuff and the open world thing is just geat.
gyokzoli: Yes, Guerrilla is awesome. But I also like Armageddon a lot. The gameplay is very different from Guerrilla (linear) but the game still very underrated in my opinion.
Would give it a try later for sure. Besides that it is not available in Japan.
dyscode: I Think I said it before: DON`T get Red Faction 2!
Not even to see how bad it really is. Just save yourself 5 hours of your valuable life!
Falci: I actually enjoyed it pretty much. I liked 1 better, but enjoyed it anyway.
You don´t know how much I wished for that, too.
Post edited October 13, 2011 by dyscode
dyscode: Would give it a try later for sure. Besides that it is not available in Japan.
Yeah for reasons that no one seems to want to even bother explaining RFA is available worldwide (inc. Japan) from pretty much everywhere *except* Steam -- bloody stupid as it has to be added to Steam anyway.
Men of War series 75% off: http://www.gamersgate.com/offers
metalkidz: Men of War series 75% off: http://www.gamersgate.com/offers
Good offer but are the DLCs for these games only available on Steam?
For anyone with an iPhone or Android device, there's the Corona Indie Bundle. Five games for a buck, with a sixth if they reach 100,000.

Plus, 17% of the proceeds will go to charity.
metalkidz: Men of War series 75% off: http://www.gamersgate.com/offers
carnival73: Good offer but are the DLCs for these games only available on Steam?
MOW Assault Squad is only title has DLCs and it is Steamwork too so don't worry
opps - wrong thread...
Post edited October 13, 2011 by amok
metalkidz: MOW Assault Squad is only title has DLCs and it is Steamwork too so don't worry
Only the Steam version using Steamworks , GameersGate version has SecuROM .
Today's Steam THQ deal is Homefront.

Also, Tomb Raider games are one of the weekend deals.
Steam got a weekend deal on a few Tomb Raiders. Worth a shot?

Daily non-THQ Deal is Heroes V
metalkidz: MOW Assault Squad is only title has DLCs and it is Steamwork too so don't worry
ne_zavarj: Only the Steam version using Steamworks , GameersGate version has SecuROM .
I mean Assault Squad, not MOW and Red Tide, i bought AS from GG and activated on Steam
Post edited October 13, 2011 by metalkidz
bansama: Today's Steam THQ deal is Homefront.
If it had been a 75% off id have bought it, but from what ive heard it isnt worth 15£
carnival73: Good offer but are the DLCs for these games only available on Steam?
Yup, thanks man. I bought them and Assault Squad can be activated on Steam as well (that's the only one of the three that has extra DLC).
Tomb Raider Underworld, Legend and Anniversarry up for grabs on Steam as the Weekend Deal.

Anyone know if Legend or Underworld are any good?
Anyone recommend or disrecommend Heroes V?