It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CaptainGyro: condemned in on sale for $3.74 at gamersgate.

and is it just me or is the direct2drive store down?
Be careful, if you have a Logitech mouse or keyboard, there is a percentage (I don't know how high, but it happens) possibility that the game will be almost unplayable. With severe slowdown after the first few seconds of gameplay.
Or any other game using the same engine, for example FEAR 1.
At this price it is worth the risk, just don't be too surprised if it happens.
CaptainGyro: condemned in on sale for $3.74 at gamersgate.

and is it just me or is the direct2drive store down?
trusteft: Be careful, if you have a Logitech mouse or keyboard, there is a percentage (I don't know how high, but it happens) possibility that the game will be almost unplayable. With severe slowdown after the first few seconds of gameplay.
At least I can confirm it works with a MX518, flawlessly. I guess one should not install Logitechs Control software, too.
Post edited July 19, 2011 by dyscode
trusteft: Be careful, if you have a Logitech mouse or keyboard, there is a percentage (I don't know how high, but it happens) possibility that the game will be almost unplayable. With severe slowdown after the first few seconds of gameplay.
dyscode: At least I can confirm it works with a MX518, flawlessly. I guess one should not install Logitechs Control software, too.
MX518 buddies! Good mouse
prakaa: MX518 buddies! Good mouse
I have used a Logitech MX 518 mouse for years and it is the best mouse I have ever used.
d ^.^ b
GameStop / Impulse :

Crysis 2 LE $39.99 ( NA only )
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut $9.99
Quake 4 $4.99 ( NA only )
Doom III $4.99 ( NA only )
Magicka $3.49
Is anyone know what Sega games will be discounted as daily deals on GamersGate ?
I have such a backlog of games, but Condemned looks so cool, and I always loved Columns on the Sega...what to do. Reccommendations?
Fantasysci5: I have such a backlog of games, but Condemned looks so cool, and I always loved Columns on the Sega...what to do. Reccommendations?
Aside from Amnesia, Condemned is probably the only other first person horror game* worth mentioning. It does have weapons (most of which are ripped out of the scenery) and does, for the most part, give you a fair chance of defeating your enemies. But those enemies are smart and can easily get the jump on you if you're not careful.

It's got a lot of good ideas you don't see anywhere else and I highly doubt it would disappoint anyone who was already interested in it. Well, unless they were expecting a hand-holding console FPS.

* as in horror game. Not horror-themed game. There are plenty of those that are good. Just not good at horror.

Edit: I've just seen the price. Why is this even a question? Buy, dammit!
Post edited July 19, 2011 by Navagon
Because I bought so many games during the sales, I have so many I haven't even played yet. I suck at action games, but I love horror. And I'm a college student without a job and it's either dinner or a game. ;)
Fantasysci5: Because I bought so many games during the sales, I have so many I haven't even played yet. I suck at action games, but I love horror. And I'm a college student without a job and it's either dinner or a game. ;)
Do you have a profile page on gogwiki or backloggery ?
Erm no, why?
Fantasysci5: Erm no, why?
Just askimg .
Fantasysci5: Because I bought so many games during the sales, I have so many I haven't even played yet. I suck at action games, but I love horror. And I'm a college student without a job and it's either dinner or a game. ;)
It's a bloody good game, but if you've got a backlog and limited funds then I'm sure it will be cheap again somewhere soon. So based on that I'd skip it for now. It's not like it's one of those games that never goes on sale.
Fantasysci5: Erm no, why?
Because in that way others can see your wishlist. And if they get a sudden burst of generosity, they can gift you games :)