It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damm I alway miss the crazy mistake deals. On the off chance anyone has a spare copy pm me and Ill purchase it gladly ;-).
PWYW for Fotonica: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/pwyw_for_fotonica

Blu-ray and DVD sale of Criterion titles at B&N, 50% off if any GOGer is interested: http://video.barnesandnoble.com/u/DVD-The-Criterion-Collection-of-Special-Edition-DVDs/379000756

RetroVortex: PC market has been pushed out of the retail market in the UK really.

Thats mostly why its so much cheaper than their console brethren
The final decider is the DRM.
Since PC games generally can't be resold, retailers just sell them cheaper.
Agreed on that. Well lots of studios closing, and retail focusing heavily towards consoles (but this is happening worldwide, for years. Here, I only find really old and overpriced PC games).

Yeah the consoles retail for higher because MS, Sony and N. want a licensing cut from it.

The other day I was looking at online retailers in the UK exactly... Rage and other pre-orders for less than 20 pounds?! Couldn't believe it, and yet people prefer to buy 1 console title for what they would have paid for like 3 PC games...

People who buy console titles at release date are rich and don't know they are, I've been saying this for years. With a PC you pay for the hardware every 3 or 4 years, but then you can get the games for dirt cheap. :p

Foxhack: To do that you'll have to get the assholes who keep pushing those insane anti-foreign product taxes out of power.

So today's Steam deal is Who's That Flying?! for $3. Anyone know how it is?
Yep, that's the problem here for just everything. The assholes in power.

At least we have a project against abusive taxes here, translated as Fair Game: http://www.jogojusto.com.br/
Another D2D deal :

Mafia II $11.95 / £15.95 .
nagytow: Just bought it but I think they might have stopped sending the games. My order shows: This order has been queued for processing by customer service. You will receive an email within one business day, at which time you will be charged and your products delivered.
bansama: Be prepared for Impulse to charge you full price and not honor the silly cheap price displayed to you. While other services would honor their mistake, Impulse are known for double charging people on purpose so I wouldn't put it past them to charge the full RRP in cases such as this.

But do let us know what happens. Perhaps things will be different now that GameStop are involved.
I got the serial for the game instantly. So its a done deal here. Hope you are right about Paypal, there is no way in hell I am going to pay full price for their mistake. Impulse always f*cks with us Europeans. Its about time we get some payback!!
Delixe: I think Impulse are screwed here because it's Paypal. They might out of spite ban his account but they won't have any luck getting a double charge with Paypal.
Here's hoping, but we both know what Impulse are like. So unless GameStop have changed their ways, I wouldn't put it past them at least trying, even with PayPal.
bansama: Impulse are known for double charging people on purpose
You're absolutely right. I'm a living example for that.
habit79: You're absolutely right. I'm a living example for that.
A few others on the GOG forums are too. =/
bansama: ... While other services would honor their mistake, Impulse are known for double charging people on purpose....
Is that even legal?
Question : Can you buy digital game downloads on Amazon.com , if you have an US shipping address , but a non US credit card ?
Steam daily:

Cities in Motion $6.75, without DLCs.
KneeTheCap: Is that even legal?
They seem to think it is but no it isn't. Like all digital distributors Impulse hide behind their T&C's like it makes consumer rights invalid confident no one could be bothered to afford the legal fees in suing them. Having suffered their wrath in the past I can tell you they are staffed by ignorant arseholes who epitomise bad business practices. Not that I am bitter or anything :p
ne_zavarj: Question : Can you buy digital game downloads on Amazon.com , if you have an US shipping address , but a non US credit card ?
Yes. I tested it with DOW 2 Retribution. Unfortunately, only had an old US address in Washington, so got charged tax =/
taczillabr: Steam daily:

Cities in Motion $6.75, without DLCs.
I like quoting myself : Already own it ( except the last DLC ) .
bansama: Yes. I tested it with DOW 2 Retribution. Unfortunately, only had an old US address in Washington, so got charged tax =/
I've got the address of a warehouse in Portland , Oregon.
Post edited July 18, 2011 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: I've got the address of a warehouse in Portland , Oregon.
You could give it a try. Just ensure you set it as the default 1-click address. Even if you have 1-click turned off, you'll get errors if the US address is not the default one.

The address I use is a residential address of someone I used to know.
bansama: You could give it a try. Just ensure you set it as the default 1-click address. Even if you have 1-click turned off, you'll get errors if the US address is not the default one.
Thanks for the help . They still have Victoria II on sale for $9.60 and the AC games .