It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: What's this about? Did someone piss off a mod over there?
GameRager: No they pissed ON the mod over there........pisssssssssssssssss
That's the Steam forums. They say "Jarate".
low rated
GameRager: No they pissed ON the mod over there........pisssssssssssssssss
Foxhack: That's the Steam forums. They say "Jarate".
Yup. So how's your trading business going? Reply in my welcome mat thread so as to keep this one clean if you want to reply. :)
Foxhack: That's the Steam forums. They say "Jarate".
GameRager: Yup. So how's your trading business going? Reply in my welcome mat thread so as to keep this one clean if you want to reply. :)
Oh, fine. :p

On topic, I was thinking of getting AC II - but I'll pass. Ubisoft puts that game on sale all the time, and I think I'll spend the money on buying a new hard drive.
GameRager: Yup. So how's your trading business going? Reply in my welcome mat thread so as to keep this one clean if you want to reply. :)
Foxhack: Oh, fine. :p

On topic, I was thinking of getting AC II - but I'll pass. Ubisoft puts that game on sale all the time, and I think I'll spend the money on buying a new hard drive.
newegg has some cheap harddrives currently on sale.
Foxhack: Oh, fine. :p

GameRager: newegg has some cheap harddrives currently on sale.
I know. :D I don't like buying from them though... because of the stupid California sales tax (I have a California shipping address). I hope Amazon lowers the price, too.
wy4786: They tag on download insurance at checkout.
Pheace: Amazing. I bought this one from Europe and they give a code for Steam ... for the Fallout 3 GOTY edition! :D And I even got to pay in Dollars :D Tossed out the download protection obviously. What's the point with a steam game >.>

/me is happy :)
Wow, this is just great. I bought it too and paid only 15 USD for a Steam key of Fallout 3 GOTY.
Pheace: Amazing. I bought this one from Europe and they give a code for Steam ... for the Fallout 3 GOTY edition! :D And I even got to pay in Dollars :D Tossed out the download protection obviously. What's the point with a steam game >.>

/me is happy :)
gyokzoli: Wow, this is just great. I bought it too and paid only 15 USD for a Steam key of Fallout 3 GOTY.
The Fallout 3 deal Gamestop has is a Steam key? If so I'll definitely try to find some way to purchase.
carnival73: The Fallout 3 deal Gamestop has is a Steam key? If so I'll definitely try to find some way to purchase.
Confirming, that's a Steam key.
gyokzoli: Wow, this is just great. I bought it too and paid only 15 USD for a Steam key of Fallout 3 GOTY.
carnival73: The Fallout 3 deal Gamestop has is a Steam key? If so I'll definitely try to find some way to purchase.
2nd confirmation :D
So... Fallout 3 GOTY. I've been wanting to get this game for some time now, and seeing as it's $15 with a Steam key I decided to go for it.

The transaction went through and they have my money, but it's been pending for about an hour now. How long should this take? It wouldn't be the first time GameStop stole money from me (hence why this is my first purchase from them in years), far from it, but it's taking an awfully long time. Ought I be worried at this point?
LordKuruku: So... Fallout 3 GOTY. I've been wanting to get this game for some time now, and seeing as it's $15 with a Steam key I decided to go for it.

The transaction went through and they have my money, but it's been pending for about an hour now. How long should this take? It wouldn't be the first time GameStop stole money from me (hence why this is my first purchase from them in years), far from it, but it's taking an awfully long time. Ought I be worried at this point?
It took me about 30 minutes to get the second key .
LordKuruku: So... Fallout 3 GOTY. I've been wanting to get this game for some time now, and seeing as it's $15 with a Steam key I decided to go for it.

Is it through BMT Micro? If so, it will generally take anywhere from an hour to 24 hours before they give you the product, longer if you use a free webmail account such as hotmail.
Impulse:
Daily deal : all episodes of Winter Voices 50% off .
n99127: Is it through BMT Micro? If so, it will generally take anywhere from an hour to 24 hours before they give you the product, longer if you use a free webmail account such as hotmail.
BMT Micro? I just followed this link, made an account, put in my debit card information and checked out. Wells Fargo confirms a $15 charge and I got a "Thank you for your purchase" email that informs me that I "will receive an email shortly with your download URL and activation instructions."

It's been exactly two hours now, it's still pending, and there's nothing to confirm that anything has changed. GameStop seems to be even worse in digital form, since most stores don't have any delay whatsoever. I used a yahoo address, I couldn't be bothered giving them my gmail address. Nobody uses premium email services. I don't get why they have to pull this shit. I'm not in any particular rush, and I'm hoping that I'll get that email in the morning, but it won't do much to ease my worrying if I don't.

If it can take up to 24 hours, I guess I'll wait until then to worry. I suppose this is the prize for crossing my scruples and dealing with one of my least favorite monopolies. On the bright side, I didn't have to physically bus over to one of their stores, get stalked by their employees like I'm a guy in a balaclava with a glass cutter at a jewelery store, and have to put up with that dick Alex and his "Don't think about it, pre-order it!" tripe. :/

I've seen a few more people with that now.

Considering this deal was starting to leak everywhere (that it worked on Steam), probably about half the modern world was starting to get a copy there (the half that gets ripped off in pricing), so I wouldn't be surprised if they ran out of keys at some point. Either that or they realized very late that they probably shouldn't allow most of the world to buy it in dollars :)