It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dawn of War II - The Complete Collection 33,49 €
Cassidy: Just a quick note to anyone planning on getting STO steam deal. It can apparently be stacked on to a current account thus getting 30 free days and 500 points. £2.37 is cheaper than the points would be to buy. Need to confirm this though.
Even if you have the game from another, non Steam, source? And, how?
Cassidy: Just a quick note to anyone planning on getting STO steam deal. It can apparently be stacked on to a current account thus getting 30 free days and 500 points. £2.37 is cheaper than the points would be to buy. Need to confirm this though.
trusteft: Even if you have the game from another, non Steam, source? And, how?
That's what I did! I haven't played the game since launch and thought I would try this out. Just get the CD Key on Steam, then redeem it on your STO account.
GameStop Memorial Day Sale: http://www.gamestop.com/collection/digital-download-deal
Seems have no region restricted, as far as i know it is fine when i intend to buy Fallout 3 GOTY (however, only CC allowed, not accepted PP).
Fallout 3 GOTy 15$: http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/fallout-3-game-of-the-year/75001
/ps: They use Trymedia 's service so no Download guarantee (just likes Strategy First, Ubishop ...)
Post edited May 27, 2011 by metalkidz
Big Fish Games :

Get any game for only $4.99 ( except Collector's Editions ) .

Coupon code : NINEYEARS

Offer valid till May 30th .
I have a code for a Sailboat Championship Pro HD game for the iPad. Anyone willing to exchange to game from gog.com ? (eg. Gobliiins pack already in promo)
Gamepulse:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Retribution $19.79

Homefront $32.99
Wesker: If technically possible, would you be interested in gifting me the complete pack and receiving a 9.99$ GOG in return?
While it's technically possible, GOG currently has no games I really want that I don't already own. I rather wait for good sale for the remaining wishlisted items I have not to mention 9.99$ is 6.98€ while game KAC would cost me 7.49€/10.72$. You gifting me the needed 11.000 blue coins and me gifting you the game would probably be possible but again I don't know how long the offer is going to last (I already purchased it for myself but it still shows 75% off).
metalkidz: GameStop Memorial Day Sale: http://www.gamestop.com/collection/digital-download-deal
Seems have no region restricted, as far as i know it is fine when i intend to buy Fallout 3 GOTY (however, only CC allowed, not accepted PP).
Fallout 3 GOTy 15$: http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/fallout-3-game-of-the-year/75001
/ps: They use Trymedia 's service so no Download guarantee (just likes Strategy First, Ubishop ...)
They tag on download insurance at checkout.
metalkidz: GameStop Memorial Day Sale: http://www.gamestop.com/collection/digital-download-deal
wy4786: They tag on download insurance at checkout.
Amazing. I bought this one from Europe and they give a code for Steam ... for the Fallout 3 GOTY edition! :D And I even got to pay in Dollars :D Tossed out the download protection obviously. What's the point with a steam game >.>

/me is happy :)
Post edited May 28, 2011 by Pheace
wy4786: They tag on download insurance at checkout.
Pheace: Amazing. I bought this one from Europe and they give a code for Steam ... for the Fallout 3 GOTY edition! :D And I even got to pay in Dollars :D Tossed out the download protection obviously. What's the point with a steam game >.>

wow THAT is cool!
Did you see that BEFORE you payed or afterwards?
anybody else from elsoe got the Steam Version?
This makes this deal REALLY interesting now.
Post edited May 28, 2011 by dyscode
Pheace: Amazing. I bought this one from Europe and they give a code for Steam ... for the Fallout 3 GOTY edition! :D And I even got to pay in Dollars :D Tossed out the download protection obviously. What's the point with a steam game >.>

dyscode: wow THAT is cool!
Did you see that BEFORE you payed or afterwards?
anybody else from elsoe got the Steam Version?
This makes this deal REALLY interesting now.
Saw a post on the OF mentioning it, and they linked to a CAG thread where several people confirmed it. So i tried it, and yes, you get a steam key :D Almost done downloading already ^^

Kindof strange process, where you have to download a file, which then installs on your computer, only to verifiy your purchase, to then get an email which has the key ... lol. But even the installed clearly has the word Fallout GOTY CODE in it. So it's meant to be like that it seems.
Post edited May 28, 2011 by Pheace
Pheace: Kindof strange process, where you have to download a file, which then installs on your computer, only to verifiy your purchase, to then get an email which has the key ... lol. But even the installed clearly has the word Fallout GOTY CODE in it. So it's meant to be like that it seems.
Unbelievable! I does indeed work. I entered my details for Ireland paid $14.99 and got a Steam key. Fantastic!
Wow, nice. So you guys purchased it off the uk site?
I tried the US site and they tagged on another
Download Insurance More Info...

Insurance for your purchased games
1 $3.95

Will give the UK site a try now./

edit;
I dun goof'ed.
It works with the US site too.
Post edited May 28, 2011 by wy4786
wy4786: Wow, nice. So you guys purchased it off the uk site?
I tried the US site and they tagged on another
Download Insurance More Info...

Insurance for your purchased games
1 $3.95

Will give the UK site a try now./
US site. There's a garbage can to delete the download protection