It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: I imagine they're not selling it for $15 either.
http://forums.vr-zone.com/pc-console-games-garage/1058258-wts-fallout-3-goty-gta-episode-liberty-city-pc-game.html

I can probably bargain for SGD30, which is about USD25. The shipping cost will murder you though.
lowyhong: http://forums.vr-zone.com/pc-console-games-garage/1058258-wts-fallout-3-goty-gta-episode-liberty-city-pc-game.html

I can probably bargain for SGD30, which is about USD25. The shipping cost will murder you though.
might as well buy it straight from Steam ...
metalkidz: Daily deal on GG: Just Cause 2 5$
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-JC2/just-cause-2
Same price on Direct2Drive for Just Cause 2, as well.
Post edited May 30, 2011 by MysterD
gyokzoli: Ohh, God!

So that's why people did not get their code. I just hate these "resellers".
Wha-?
Man, Just Cause 2 just keeps going on sale. For a game that was so popular, it sure tanked in price very fast.
Foxhack: Man, Just Cause 2 just keeps going on sale. For a game that was so popular, it sure tanked in price very fast.
Bought it at Xmas and yet to play it xD
Can someone shed some light about Just Cause 2. Every place selling it has the specs which reads at least 10GB hard drive space. On D2D and Gamersgate they list steam required blah blah blah but both list a download size of 4GB. So is it 4GB or 10GB?
Kabuto: Can someone shed some light about Just Cause 2. Every place selling it has the specs which reads at least 10GB hard drive space. On D2D and Gamersgate they list steam required blah blah blah but both list a download size of 4GB. So is it 4GB or 10GB?
In my Steam library it says just under 5GB.
Kabuto: Can someone shed some light about Just Cause 2. Every place selling it has the specs which reads at least 10GB hard drive space. On D2D and Gamersgate they list steam required blah blah blah but both list a download size of 4GB. So is it 4GB or 10GB?
It also requires Vista or Win 7.

I'd own it myself if not for that.
wy4786: lol, i love trolling them. especially when they want to sell it a much higher mark up
pm them showing interest, drag it out. give them fake HP etc.
It's like that frustration with the PS2s when they first came out - the guy in line in front you was buying two, his and the last one to resell to you on eBay for twice the price.
lowyhong: http://forums.vr-zone.com/pc-console-games-garage/1058258-wts-fallout-3-goty-gta-episode-liberty-city-pc-game.html

Naw, thanks for the offer - but I'm going to wait a bit longer on it. Solium Infernum has recently caught my attention so I'm holding out for that this pay day.

lowyhong: Wha-?
We thought you were referring us to a site that was scalping steam keys from the GS sale - I've just realized that you're selling personally and you're selling hard copy. XD
Post edited May 30, 2011 by carnival73

Sorry, I thought you were reselling the keys purchased az GameStop for a higher price.
Delixe: In my Steam library it says just under 5GB.
Same here - around 5GB.
gyokzoli: Sorry, I thought you were reselling the keys purchased az GameStop for a higher price.
Wait, you're mad at other resellers because GameStop oversold their pre-orders, lol. I think you're blaming the wrong organization there...
gyokzoli: Sorry, I thought you were reselling the keys purchased az GameStop for a higher price.
orcishgamer: Wait, you're mad at other resellers because GameStop oversold their pre-orders, lol. I think you're blaming the wrong organization there...
I thought the same thing Gyo did - poor lowy, sorry lowy. lol

There used to be a lot of game scalping back in the early 2000's where it was common place to purchase out every copy of a game on sale and then scalp those games for higher prices on auction sites.

But, with more thought, scalping Steam keys would really be grasping at straws. XD

BTW - GS still has the $15 sale going on so I'm assuming they are restocking some more keys.
Pheace: ?

I know you don't get refunds on games you actually bought and got but were there cases of people who never got a CD-Key (after running out) who didn't get a refund? Far as I remember they either got them later or got reversed?
Foxhack: I heard people who got Prey never got a refund. The game simply never appeared in their account.

But it's hearsay. I might be wrong.
A new set of codes were created about a week later and were granted to the people that had bought it (thats how my friend got it)