It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wy4786: Wow, nice. So you guys purchased it off the uk site?
I tried the US site and they tagged on another
Download Insurance More Info...

Insurance for your purchased games
1 $3.95

Will give the UK site a try now./
No I used the US site. Just follow the link above to Fallout 3 GOTY, add it to cart, remove download protection then checkout.
wy4786: They tag on download insurance at checkout.
Pheace: Amazing. I bought this one from Europe and they give a code for Steam ... for the Fallout 3 GOTY edition! :D And I even got to pay in Dollars :D Tossed out the download protection obviously. What's the point with a steam game >.>

/me is happy :)
+1
Thanks guys.
I tried checking out and I was told the page didn't load fully. Cleared my cookies and refreshed and the garbage can appeared.
Todays Steam deal Samorost 2 €1.60
dyscode: wow THAT is cool!
Did you see that BEFORE you payed or afterwards?
anybody else from elsoe got the Steam Version?
This makes this deal REALLY interesting now.
Pheace: Saw a post on the OF mentioning it, and they linked to a CAG thread where several people confirmed it. So i tried it, and yes, you get a steam key :D Almost done downloading already ^^

Kindof strange process, where you have to download a file, which then installs on your computer, only to verifiy your purchase, to then get an email which has the key ... lol. But even the installed clearly has the word Fallout GOTY CODE in it. So it's meant to be like that it seems.
YES!!!!!!! IT WORKED! F3 GOTY STEAM-key activated, just downloading!
Assassins Creed day on Steam. 1&2 -66%, Brotherhood -33%
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190839
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Also, regarding AC2 and ACB, they are well worth buying even if you didn't like the first game.
bansama: No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Also, regarding AC2 and ACB, they are well worth buying even if you didn't like the first game.
Sorry.

Fallout 3 GOTY $14.99
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/fallout-3-game-of-the-year/75001
What's this about? Did someone piss off a mod over there?
bansama: Also, regarding AC2 and ACB, they are well worth buying even if you didn't like the first game.
Cool, I liked the first game. What's the story with the always online Ubi DRM? Did they ever loosen that requirement?
Snickersnack: Cool, I liked the first game. What's the story with the always online Ubi DRM? Did they ever loosen that requirement?
It just connects online once at game launch now. It no longer has that batshit stupid constant requirement.
The Brits are really getting the best of this deal it seems. 20 pounds for Brotherhood and 6.80 poundsfor Assassin's Creed 2

Assassin's Creed 1 the US is best off with $6.80

Here in the EU we're looking at 10.20/10.20/33.50 Euro >.<

Edit: Now that I think about it those pound prices are pretty close to US probably, but very good from our perspective :(

Foxhack: What's this about? Did someone piss off a mod over there?
It was probably because they were explaining even the people outside of the US could get a $15 copy over there xD
Post edited May 28, 2011 by Pheace
It's about the Fallout 3 GoTY deal .

Pheace: It was probably because they were explaining even the people outside of the US could get a $15 copy over there xD
I'm one of them .
Post edited May 28, 2011 by ne_zavarj
low rated
No they pissed ON the mod over there........pisssssssssssssssss