It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Horse Armor is on sale for 100 Live points for Oblivion this week...

yeah, I know, hilarious.
Good, now I can finally keep my horses nice and safe from enemy attaCK.
orcishgamer: Horse Armor is on sale for 100 Live points for Oblivion this week...

yeah, I know, hilarious.
GameRager: Good, now I can finally keep my horses nice and safe from enemy attaCK.
That's pretty much the description actually, "the world of whatever is dangerous, protect your steed with this!"
GameRager: Good, now I can finally keep my horses nice and safe from enemy attaCK.
orcishgamer: That's pretty much the description actually, "the world of whatever is dangerous, protect your steed with this!"
I'd rather keep one horse actually in the game and not have it get killed every two minutes. Does it actually protect the horse a bit or just for show?
GameRager: You just said spock saved it.
Did I? Where? I think I said Spock tried to save it. He failed or didn't you watch Star Trek XI?
GameRager: You just said spock saved it.
Delixe: Did I? Where? I think I said Spock tried to save it. He failed or didn't you watch Star Trek XI?
Actually i didn't yet...not because I hate it or anything, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Delixe: Gene didn't want money in his Star Trek but where would we be without Gold Pressed Latinum?
Probably with Ferengi that aren't caricatures.
Also Gene absolutely hated Patrick Stewart, he hated the idea of a Brit as his Captain.
I'll kill him! Again! Him and his self-insert!
Fenergis are just space JEWS.....lolololol?
SO ANYWAY.

How are the Brothers in Arms games? They say "First Person Shooter" but they also say "squad", and if Rainbow Six taught me anything, it's that I'm better off killing shit on my own. :P
Foxhack: SO ANYWAY.

How are the Brothers in Arms games? They say "First Person Shooter" but they also say "squad", and if Rainbow Six taught me anything, it's that I'm better off killing shit on my own. :P
The squad aspect only extends to telling them where to move. All the BIA games are decent and worth a puchase.
How much pound does the BIA pack cost in the UK region?
F250GTO: How much pound does the BIA pack cost in the UK region?
£6.74.
Foxhack: SO ANYWAY.

Delixe: The squad aspect only extends to telling them where to move. All the BIA games are decent and worth a puchase.
What's the best one if you could only choose one? I'm leaning towards Earned in Blood.
Post edited May 27, 2011 by Kabuto
Kabuto: What's the best one if you could only choose one? I'm leaning towards Earned in Blood.
Hell's Highway I think but it's a hard choice, they are all good.
I'd choose Road to Hill 30 because I liked Baker way better than Red.
Just a quick note to anyone planning on getting STO steam deal. It can apparently be stacked on to a current account thus getting 30 free days and 500 points. £2.37 is cheaper than the points would be to buy. Need to confirm this though.