It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All Tom Clancy games -66% on Steam
Pheace: All Tom Clancy games -66% on Steam
Sweet. I'm thinking of getting Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and maybe Splinter Cell Conviction.

I have a question about Conviction though. That Deluxe version includes a bonus mode, "Infiltration". Is that unlockable in the normal game?
Pheace: All Tom Clancy games -66% on Steam
Foxhack: Sweet. I'm thinking of getting Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and maybe Splinter Cell Conviction.

I have a question about Conviction though. That Deluxe version includes a bonus mode, "Infiltration". Is that unlockable in the normal game?
If you get vegas 1, get vegas 2 also since there is quite a cliffhanger ending in 1.
Foxhack: Sweet. I'm thinking of getting Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and maybe Splinter Cell Conviction.

kiva: If you get vegas 1, get vegas 2 also since there is quite a cliffhanger ending in 1.
I already have Vegas 2, I got it in that Ubisoft pack last Christmas. :)
Post edited May 29, 2011 by Foxhack
I'm afraid I don't know much about the Tom Clancy games. To date I still haven't even played Splinter Cell, and I've heard good things about Chaos Theory. What's the cream of the crop here, and what games are pretty much "don't bother" in terms of single player?
LordKuruku: I'm stupid. Anyone mind linking me to wherever that GameStop downloader or whatever is? As I feared, I've woken up from that sleeping thing I tend to do, and it's still pending. Last night I opened up a support ticket asking why it had been pending for three hours, and the only email I've gotten was an automated response that they've gotten my request.

Also, to contradict my opening statement; I'm not stupid. I know better than to ignore the spam folder, that's a non-issue. ;)
The downloader's location appears to be unique.
LordKuruku: I'm afraid I don't know much about the Tom Clancy games. To date I still haven't even played Splinter Cell, and I've heard good things about Chaos Theory. What's the cream of the crop here, and what games are pretty much "don't bother" in terms of single player?
Chaos Theory is regarded as the best of the series, it's strange Pandora Tomorrow hasn't been re-released. Advanced Warfighter is very good as well. Acually all the Tom Clancy games are worth a pop really, the only bad one was Endwar. HAWX2 is brilliant but not quite cheap enough for me to say instabuy.
LordKuruku: I'm afraid I don't know much about the Tom Clancy games. To date I still haven't even played Splinter Cell, and I've heard good things about Chaos Theory. What's the cream of the crop here, and what games are pretty much "don't bother" in terms of single player?
Delixe: Chaos Theory is regarded as the best of the series, it's strange Pandora Tomorrow hasn't been re-released. Advanced Warfighter is very good as well. Acually all the Tom Clancy games are worth a pop really, the only bad one was Endwar. HAWX2 is brilliant but not quite cheap enough for me to say instabuy.
I read there was a graphical glitch with Pandora Tomorrow which is keeping it from being released for modern machines.
I've decided to go with Splinter Cell and Chaos Theory. I'm thinking about possibly getting Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, perhaps it will be 66% off tomorrow or there will be an encore sale. Either way, tomorrow is the last day, so I'll not play the fool (I've already done that this week, proof of this is "pending") and wait until then.

I've heard mixed things about it. Some people seemed to be floored by it, and I even have a few people on my friend's list who have the game, while plenty of other people seem to find the game repetitive and dull, and everyone either loves or hates the combat, so I don't know...

Oh, and I've now gotten a reply from support for my Fallout 3 GOTY issue!
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Trymedia.

I'm sorry youhaven't received your game details. Let me explain.

We currently have a known issue with this game. Due to severity we have included your case and escalated it to level 2.

You'll be soon updated when a resolution has been reached.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Elias Washington
Trymedia Customer Support
I think I might like to inquire as to what this "known issue" is. Seeing as they're just supposed to be issuing Steam keys, I'd hazard a guess that they're indeed trying to procure more of them, but the vague wording of a "known issue" would be kind of a stretch if that's the problem. It implies there's some sort of serious problem with the game, but that doesn't seem at all likely and seems like more of a problem for an entirely different group of parties.
Post edited May 29, 2011 by LordKuruku
LordKuruku: I've had my eye on H.A.W.X. for some time. I just noticed there's a demo now that it's on sale, but how is the first game? I'm not interested in H.A.W.X. 2, that's a very generous discount but it's out of my budget. I'll avoid Endwar, as it looked to be a multiplayer-centric game anyway.
HAWX is decent, it's an Ace Combat arcade flight sim. HAWX2 just refines it making it better and does some impressive things like terrain tessalation with DX11.
Eh, I ended up grabbing Splinter Cell Double Agent and Rainbow Six Vegas 1 off the Steam sale today. I checked, and don't have a retail copy of Double Agent. Might as well. Conviction will be on sale later in the year anyway. :)
Aw, I was expecting a Might and Magic sale.
Eh, got HoMM V Tribes of the East and the campaign import mods. Still good. Kind of wanted an even cheaper Dark Messiah, though
Luisfius: Aw, I was expecting a Might and Magic sale.
Eh, got HoMM V Tribes of the East and the campaign import mods. Still good. Kind of wanted an even cheaper Dark Messiah, though
There's still tomorrow. Nobody said it HAD to just be an encore sale, maybe they'll have 66% off of several items that have and haven't been on sale and just call it an encore sale. :/

Even better, maybe GOG will have a 75% off Ubisoft sale of some sort. Of course, they just released Rayman 2, and I just bought it (and Rayman not too long ago), as well as getting Sands of Time on Steam in the Prince of Persia pack, but I'd certainly be more happy than frustrated!
Post edited May 29, 2011 by LordKuruku
Today's sale on Steam is pretty decent I think. I bought Chaos Theory, Vegas 1 and 2, and Rainbow Six Gold for a total of $13.56.
Are you guys sure this isn't the last day?
The picture in the main page only goes up to sunday.