It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wesker: Is it a regional sale? Here in France it's still 30€.
No idea. It's not even dated so I don't even know when it'll end. It might be because I own KA and Saxons expansion and they no longer sell them separately. I'll probably buy it tomorrow if it's still on sale as I lack the druids expansion and the DLCs and try to trade the KA and Saxons I have off to someone (haven't downloaded them yet so I can still gift them away).
Foxhack: I got it for like three bucks a while back. $4.99 isn't worth it unless it's the GOG version. :)
was thinking the same...

Taleroth: I can't warn people against Far Cry enough. They won't listen to me, of course. Everyone else loves it. But it's on the list of "games I consider to be crimes against humanity."
While I loved FarCry for the most part, this is true for me with all the WW2 FPS out there.
Post edited May 26, 2011 by dyscode
10% off new Shogun 2 DLC from Green man gaming using:

10PEC-SGDLC-PROMO
Petrell: No idea. It's not even dated so I don't even know when it'll end. It might be because I own KA and Saxons expansion and they no longer sell them separately. I'll probably buy it tomorrow if it's still on sale as I lack the druids expansion and the DLCs and try to trade the KA and Saxons I have off to someone (haven't downloaded them yet so I can still gift them away).
If technically possible, would you be interested in gifting me the complete pack and receiving a 9.99$ GOG in return?
Spring sale at greenmangaming. A lot of titles are 70% off.

Also Lara Croft The Guardian of Light (very cool game!) and Just Cause 2 are 66% off.
Shogun 2 is on sale at a couple of download shops as low as €29,99. check deals4downloads.com. Too many and too lazy to type them all. :)
Deals4Downloads: Shogun 2 is on sale at a couple of download shops as low as €29,99. check deals4downloads.com. Too many and too lazy to type them all. :)
And I'm sure the extra traffic doesn't hurt eh ;)

We usually try and post it here though rather than refer to another site. Else why come here xD
Post edited May 27, 2011 by Pheace
Sorry, wasn't meant to be spammy. It's really a lot of shops. Next time I'll post the direct links. Promise. :)
Deals4Downloads: Shogun 2 is on sale at a couple of download shops as low as €29,99. check deals4downloads.com. Too many and too lazy to type them all. :)
Pheace: And I'm sure the extra traffic doesn't hurt eh ;)

We usually try and post it here though rather than refer to another site. Else why come here xD
The best deal on Shogun 2 at the moment is on GetGames just choose £ as your price and it's £17.99.
Many thanks to GameRager for buying me the FC Pack on Steam!
Post edited May 27, 2011 by F250GTO
low rated

What about Bansama's site? He often advertises it to people as well. ;)

His link is in the first post anyway.

GameRager: What about Bansama's site? He often advertises it to people as well. ;)
It is also included in the first post.
Post edited May 27, 2011 by wy4786
low rated
wy4786: His link is in the first post anyway. \

-------------------

It is also included in the first post.
They still UPDATE the first post? I thought no one read it anymore, what with the size of this thread and all.
GameRager: What about Bansama's site? He often advertises it to people as well. ;)
Assuming the post is not just advertisement I'm fine with anyone mentioning their own site while they post a good deal or something like that.

Saying there's a good deal available, but you'll have to go to their site to actually see where it is is the part I disagree with :)
low rated
Pheace: Assuming the post is not just advertisement I'm fine with anyone mentioning their own site while they post a good deal or something like that.

Saying there's a good deal available, but you'll have to go to their site to actually see where it is is the part I disagree with :)
Hey, at least he stuck around and replied & didn't just post a link all over the place and leave. ;)