It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

siulebuo: Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (before price increases in about 18 hours):

- Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime
- Shan Gui (山桂)
ooh.. Tempted just for these two. The others would just be trade trash, but $1 each for these ones seems pretty good. Hmm...
Leroux: Heh, I love how Rockstar makes it so easy for me to pass on their offers, despite the initial temptation, and even at these low prices. L.A. Noire: GameShield. GTA IV: SecuRom. Max Payne 3: Low Violence for you Germans. San Andreas: Last update ruined original game experience and mod compatibility, 17 or 18 songs were removed from radio stations. No, thanks. I'm going to replay Al-Qadim instead. :P
As far as I remember the German "Low Violence" version of "Max Payne 3" just makes it impossible to kill civilians. That's not exactly a dealbreaker for me - although I obviously don't endorse the paternalism of German players in general ...
<span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 15</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Q.U.B.E.:Director's Cut
Goodbye Deponia
66% off Humble Store Coupon for Planetary Annihilation: Titans

BTA
Skullgirls + all DLC
Planetary Annihilation
Xenonauts

$10
Gang Beasts (Early Access)

$25
HIB Beast DIY Figure

$70
7 HIB Beasts + DIY Figure

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Gang Beasts, which is Steam-only. Also, all games are multi-platform.

Includes soundtracks for Goodbye Deponia, Q.U.B.E.:Director's Cut and Planetary Annihilation.
Post edited September 29, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
Nope! Interesting perhaps for some, totally not interesting to me. :)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 15</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Q.U.B.E.:Director's Cut
Goodbye Deponia
66% off Humble Store Coupon for Planetary Annihilation: Titans

BTA
Skullgirls + all DLC
Planetary Annihilation
Xenonauts

$10
Gang Beasts (Early Access)

$25
HIB Beast DIY Figure

$70
7 HIB Beasts + DIY Figure

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Gang Beasts, which is Steam-only. Also, all games are multi-platform.

Includes soundtracks for Goodbye Deponia, Q.U.B.E.:Director's Cut and Planetary Annihilation.
All are DRM-free as well. Great deal if I didn't have them all on GOG. Pretty shocking, actually, to get this batch of top-shelf games for $1. Disheartening. How will any customer ever come to GOG?
Nice one! Almost all DRM-free. Still have to ask why Planetary Annihilation isn't on GOG yet.
IAmSinistar: Still have to ask why Planetary Annihilation isn't on GOG yet.
Due to the persistent universe, or however the online system is called. A couple of years back there was a survey with an additional question, where people were against games requiring a 3rd party account for multiplayer, though in the follow up (which did give the Planetary Annihilation as an example) people were for it. But TET had at some point said that they did decide against it, due to the 3rd party account for online play.

No idea how HB dealt with that, or even if it did deal with it at all.
JMich: Due to the persistent universe, or however the online system is called. A couple of years back there was a survey with an additional question, where people were against games requiring a 3rd party account for multiplayer, though in the follow up (which did give the Planetary Annihilation as an example) people were for it. But TET had at some point said that they did decide against it, due to the 3rd party account for online play.

No idea how HB dealt with that, or even if it did deal with it at all.
Ah, thanks. Had forgotten about that aspect of it. I am assuming HB is using a looser definition of DRM-free to get around it, unless something actually has changed with how the game functions.
I bought it to get Xenonauts, and Skullgirls. Planetary Annihilation DRM free is a bonus.

The coupon for Titans expansion is steam-only. The 66% discount is the same discount that was/is offered on steam for existing owners of Planetary Annihilation. I'm a little disappointed that Titans isn't DRM free when the base game is.
Thanks for the info! Gonna try out Sir, You Are Being Haunted finally :)
Post edited September 29, 2015 by rz4
hummer010: The coupon for Titans expansion is steam-only.
Dafuq? DRM-free base game biut Steam-only expansion? I was acutally considering this bundle until I read this, even though I already own Xenonauts. Pass.
GR00T: Dafuq? DRM-free base game biut Steam-only expansion? I was acutally considering this bundle until I read this, even though I already own Xenonauts. Pass.
I know. I've sent an email to Uber to see if there are plans for a DRM free Titans.
Sounds like Planetary Annihilation does have offline single-player:

And take over an entire galaxy in a dynamic single­-player mode with procedurally generated content.

Though I'm assuming the offline part. Mmm, tempting...
Heads up about Planetary Annihilation: It's been as low as $1 before as long as you don't mind Steam. The thing is, it has actually been removed from the Steam Store to clear away all the mixed and negative reviews. The devs have completely abandoned the game in favour of the cash-grab standalone expansion. So if there's any problems with the DRM-free build, don't expect any patches or support from the developers.
IAmSinistar: Sounds like Planetary Annihilation does have offline single-player:

And take over an entire galaxy in a dynamic single­-player mode with procedurally generated content.

Though I'm assuming the offline part. Mmm, tempting...
Yeah it has offline single player, it has zero story but I kinda like it. It's basically a bunch of skirmishes in a "galaxy". You start with a pretty basic tech load out and find new techs (and slots for techs) as you work your way through. If you lose one of the skirmishes, it's over.

I like it because the skirmishes are pretty quick, I can win one on medium difficulty in 12 minutes or so. Of course, I don't let the guy get a foothold.

As far as Titans being a cash-grab... as much as any other game is a cash grab. It's a standalone expansion that isn't free, much like many other games and DLC aren't free. Nothing new. I also bought Sins of a Solar Empire, but somehow had to buy it again when I got some of the expansions. I didn't complain, it's a bit annoying but hey, I ended up with games. Same here... I'm gonna get Titans as soon as I get cash.

However, the first one isn't worth getting if you're planning on getting Titans, because it's included. Just get Titans for the $14CDN or whatever it is. Unless some of the other games grab your fancy.