It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Mad Max already for 66% off at BStar - NOT redeemable in Japan!
Woha, WB does not seem to have much confidence in the title.
Probably because of the rave reviews and lack of complaints about bugs. O_______o
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Valentine's Day 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Hatoful Boyfriend
Asphyxia
Loren the Amazon Princess

[...]
Hatoful Boyfriend for a dollar or less? Yes! Now I can experience the joys of dating pigeons.
Post edited October 16, 2015 by expopower
Sachys: Probably because of the rave reviews and lack of complaints about bugs. O_______o
also considering Arkham Knight, there seems to be a Grand Master Plan(TM) behind it...
Post edited October 16, 2015 by dyscode
Indiegala Lethal Mix Bundle of Steam games

Pay only $1

OWYS (STEAM)
Dale Hardshovel HD (STEAM)
Woof Blaster (STEAM)

Pay $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h)

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (STEAM) +
Broadside (STEAM) +
Invasion (STEAM) +
Flesh Eaters (STEAM) +
MANOS: The Hands of Fate-Director's Cut (STEAM)
Lost Moon (STEAM)
The Bizarre Creations of Keith the Magnificent (STEAM)
ASDAD: All-Stars Dungeons and Diamonds (STEAM)
Shmup Love Boom (STEAM)
This weekend on the Humble Store: Bandai Namco, up to -75%. All the games require a Steam account.

In addition, Broforce has exited Early Access and is discounted by 33% for 1 week. It comes with both a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
triock: Groupees Daedalic Ent. Limited bundle 2

https://groupees.com/daedalic2

For a minimum of $3 you get

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav - DRM-Free + Steam
Decay: The Mare - DRM-Free + Steam

For a minimum of $6 you also get

Memoria - DRM-Free + Steam
The Last Tinker: City of Colors - DRM-Free + Steam
Goodbye Deponia Premium - DRM-Free + Steam
Sometimes I hate Groupees. Yesterday "Memoria" wasn't tagged as DRM-free. I asked in the chat and they told me there is a DRM-free download and the game was tagged incorrectly. Today it is tagged as DRM-free, so I bought the bundle (mostly for that one game) and there is no DRM-free download.

Wrote to support to ask what's going on and if they will add the download file. Otherwise I want my money back. I have no use for a Steam key.
Sachys: Probably because of the rave reviews and lack of complaints about bugs. O_______o
Holy Testicle Tuesday, Batman!

My buddy swears by Mad Max, but he's a graphics whore and doesn't really care if a game is buggy if it looks shiny.
Leucius: Holy Testicle Tuesday, Batman!

My buddy swears by Mad Max, but he's a graphics whore and doesn't really care if a game is buggy if it looks shiny.
I was serious - it has rave reviews and (from what ive seen) few bug issues.
PaterAlf: I asked in the chat and they told me there is a DRM-free download and the game was tagged incorrectly.
Was it the same fool who replied "meh!" when I found out the simpleplanes download was always online?!
Post edited October 17, 2015 by Sachys
high rated
Leucius: My buddy swears by Mad Max, but he's a graphics whore and doesn't really care if a game is buggy if it looks shiny and chrome.
FTFY, sorry but couldn't resist. :P
Leucius: My buddy swears by Mad Max, but he's a graphics whore and doesn't really care if a game is buggy if it looks shiny and chrome.
stg83: FTFY, sorry but couldn't resist. :P
No worries!
Sachys: I was serious - it has rave reviews and (from what ive seen) few bug issues.
Ah, ok. I wasn't sure, haven't researched the game at all.
Post edited October 17, 2015 by Leucius
MEDIOCRE!!!

;D
Sachys: MEDIOCRE!!!

;D
Arses!
Sachys: MEDIOCRE!!!

;D
Madmax = a game ? (really :P) for taking screenshot & making stunts.....
Grargar: $35
Valentine's Day 2 Love Pants
Those are...interesting...pants.
Grargar: $35
Valentine's Day 2 Love Pants
bler144: Those are...interesting...pants.
Man walks down the street in those pants, people know he's not afraid of anything.