It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

siulebuo: Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.99:

- 12 Labours of Hercules
- 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
- 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
- Abandoned
- Rube Works: The Official Rube Goldberg Invention Game
- Super Star Path
- Rock, the Tree Hugger

Bundle Stars - Indie Legends Bundle 2

$3.49:

- Contagion
- Cook, Serve, Delicious!
- Stronghold Crusader HD
- FarSky
- Nihilumbra
- Anodyne
- Miasmata
All Steam :(
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 14</span>

$1
Amelia|Kids Story Book
Toy Defense Premium
One More Line Humble Edition

BTA
Double Dragon Trilogy
Autumn Dynasty - RTS
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Yeah, IndieGala and Bundlestars aren't the greatest places to find DRM-free bundles. '~'
Detlik: Has anyone bought the Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor from Bundlestars bundle? It almost seems too good to be true, 15 euro for the GOTY edition. Any idea about the origin of the key nation wise?
Wurzelkraft: A friend bought it last week and is enjoying the game so far. Indie Gala had a similar deal too by the way so make of that what you want. Looks legit to me.
All I needed to hear, thanks
Wurzelkraft: A friend bought it last week and is enjoying the game so far. Indie Gala had a similar deal too by the way so make of that what you want. Looks legit to me.
Detlik: All I needed to hear, thanks
Never had a problem with Bundlestars myself.
Steam Weeklongs

Boson X €.49
Consortium €3
Dreaming Sarah €.59

also Max - Curse of Brotherhood €3.75,
TODAY only.

Great game - remember Heart Of Darkness on the PS1?
It'skinda spiritual brother of this one.
Post edited September 07, 2015 by dyscode
Humble daily sale:

Realms of the Haunting 90% off - $0.99 (steam only)
Bardbarian 85% off - $1.19 (drm free + steam)

I enjoyed Bardbarian a great deal. It gets lumped into 'tower defense' sometimes, but it's really more of a single-player action game modeled on a 3-lane MOBA. Picking and choosing your mini-army to race around playing a guitar for buffs isn't the greatest tactical challenge ever, but it's fun.

Having a pet raccoon who runs around picking up gold and fish for you is amusing as well.
How different is Silent Age PC version compared to iOS?
FearfulSymmetry: So do these activate on Big Fish itself/are they compatible with Windows that way? If so I might be grabbing this.
Received reply to my questions .
Q:

1, Is the Big Fish Games client required to activate , download and play these games ?
2, Is the bundle comes with 10 separate registration codes ?
3, Can i activate the codes if i use Windows OS instead of OS X ?
4, If not , why don't you offer the same bundle for the PC users ?

A:

1. No.
2. Yes, but they're MacGameStore registration codes and require the MacGameStore app to install and unlock the games.
3. No.
4. Licensing. We don't sell the Windows versions of those games.
Bundlestars has Aarklash Legacy for $3.99 for the next 34 hours. Think that's the best price I've seen on that so far.

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/aarklash-legacy-game/
Painted_Doll: Received reply to my questions .
Shame, but thank you very much for taking the time to figure it out, I appreciate it!
bler144: Bundlestars has Aarklash Legacy for $3.99 for the next 34 hours. Think that's the best price I've seen on that so far.
too bad is ssteam only so not good for me
bler144: Bundlestars has Aarklash Legacy for $3.99 for the next 34 hours. Think that's the best price I've seen on that so far.
Not so great.
Attachments:
aarklash.jpg (32 Kb)
Grargar: More offers on Humble Store's End of Summer Sale.

Tower of Guns (DRM-Free/Steam) flash sale -80% for 10 more hours.

Atari Sale, up to -75%. All the games require a Steam account, with the exception of Atari 80 Classic Games in One, which is DRM-Free.

Build Your Own Paradox Bundle. Select 3 games for an 82% discount, 4 games for an 86% discount, or 5 games for a 90% discount. All games require a Steam account.

Build a Daedalic Bundle. Select 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 83% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount. The vast majority of games are both DRM-Free+Steam, except for the Cultures games and Blackguards Deluxe Edition, which are Steam-only and Gomo, which is only DRM-Free.
Thanks! Used that for completing my CK2/Europa Universalis/Cities in Motion collections and added some extra paradox games, too. Glad that i've waited.
nevermind.
Post edited September 08, 2015 by dyscode