It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: Steam only, meh. Would have been a buy if it was DRM free.
Same here. I wish they would do some DRM-free only bundles (except for the Greenlight ones) or at least seperate the tiers (DRM-free games in the lower tier) and Steam-only in the higher tier. Bought lots of Groupees bundles in the past, but at the moment I always pass, because 5 out of 6 games are Steam keys or the few DRM-free games are in the higher tier.
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty is 50% off on Steam
The DLC also.
Post edited September 23, 2015 by dyscode
<span class="bold">Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee&reg;</span> is free on Steam for the next 24 hours. After that it's on sale for 0,74€ for another 24 hours.

<span class="bold">Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus&reg;</span> is on sale for 0,74€ on Steam.

Or buy the <span class="bold">Oddworld Pack</span> with both games for 1,24€.

<span class="bold">Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee</span> is on sale for 1,24€ on Steam.
Post edited September 23, 2015 by Impaler26
Impaler26: <span class="bold">Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee&reg;</span> is free on Steam for the next 24 hours. After that it's on sale for 0,74€ for another 24 hours.

<span class="bold">Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus&reg;</span> is on sale for 0,74€ on Steam.

Or buy the <span class="bold">Oddworld Pack</span> with both games for 1,24€.

<span class="bold">Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee</span> is on sale for 1,24€ on Steam.
Also The Oddbox with all 4 classic Oddworld games is 75% off.
all those Oddworld deals are on GOG, too!

Also on GG Assasin's Creed Week, up to 75% Off,
incl. Black Flag for €5 and
Freedom Cry DLC &amp; Standalone, €2.50 / €3.75
The (US) reginal selling Gold Version, it's also 75% off for $15
But the Gold Version seems to be not so good value, IMHO.
Post edited September 24, 2015 by dyscode
Bundle Stars Sleuth Bundle

$2.99 for six Steam keys:

Shadowgate 2014 (Key includes Shadowgate: MacVenture Series and Déjà Vu: MacVenture Series)
Déjà Vu II: MacVenture Series
Uninvited: MacVenture Series
Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Mummy's Curse
Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Mystified Murderess
Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Tin Soldier

Bundle Stars Guncraft Bundle

$1.99 for base game + six dlc:

Guncraft
Guncraft Deep Cave Block Pack DLC
Guncraft Holiday Block Pack DLC
Guncraft Horror SFX Pack DLC
Guncraft Sci-Fi SFX Pack DLC
Guncraft Under the Sea Block Pack DLC
Guncraft Wild West Block Pack DLC
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Fantastic Arcade</span>

PWYW
Hellmouth
ALEA
HOKY
Risky Bison (Only for Windows)
CRAP! No One Loves Me
Wheels of Aurelia

$8
FEZ
Hotline Miami
LUFTRAUSERS
No Brakes Valet (Only for Windows)
MirrorMoon EP
FRACT OSC (Not for Linux)

All games are DRM-Free and they support WIndows/Mac/Linux (except for the three games noted above). In addition, all games from the $8 tier give a Steam key, except for No Brakes Valet, which instead gives an Android version.
Post edited September 24, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
Ooh, finally. At long last.

I have almost all of the higher tier here, but without even looking at the games I'm in on PWYW, no brainer.

EDIT: Upon further review, overall a meh, but a few of them look like something I may enjoy. 1 or 2... Still in.
Post edited September 24, 2015 by budejovice
This six DRM-free games in the bottom tier all look terrible, and I believe I have everything in the 2nd tier already. Think I'll save the buck.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Fantastic Arcade</span>

PWYW
Hellmouth
ALEA
HOKY
Risky Bison
CRAP! No One Loves Me
Wheels of Aurelia

$8
FEZ
Hotline Miami
LUFTRAUSERS
No Brakes Valet
MirrorMoon EP
FRACT OSC
Nice - all DRM-free.
I would definitely have bought the $8 tier... if I didn't have 4 of the 6 already from Humble. (DRM-free download and Steam key.)
Not too bad, though I have just about all the top tier already, either here or elsewhere.

In the bottom tier only Wheels of Aurelia (from the makers of MirrorMoon EP) and ALEA hold any appeal. And the latter doesn't even have a promo video, in spite of sounding like a game that is basically one step removed from a video. So no sale, due to my bundle rule that I have to want most of the games in order to buy it.
Post edited September 24, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Deadpool was apparently readded to the Steam store on 15 July. At any rate, there is currently a 50% discount for it.
Post edited September 24, 2015 by Grargar
Groupees Be Mine Limited Edition starts soon!

https://groupees.com/bmle

7 Games, 1 Album, 1 Other (probably comics)

no preorder this time but pricing will be preorder-like
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Fantastic Arcade</span>

PWYW
Hellmouth
ALEA
HOKY
Risky Bison (Only for Windows)
CRAP! No One Loves Me
Wheels of Aurelia

$8
FEZ
Hotline Miami
LUFTRAUSERS
No Brakes Valet (Only for Windows)
MirrorMoon EP
FRACT OSC (Not for Linux)

All games are DRM-Free and they support WIndows/Mac/Linux (except for the three games noted above). In addition, all games from the $8 tier give a Steam key, except for No Brakes Valet, which instead gives an Android version.
Since when did groupees Green light cross promote with humble? I have all of the top tier and the bottom tier is well proving this bundle needed a middle tier.
Deadpool is 50% off on Steam