It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Humble daily sale:

Realms of the Haunting 90% off - $0.99 (steam only)
Bardbarian 85% off - $1.19 (drm free + steam)

I enjoyed Bardbarian a great deal. It gets lumped into 'tower defense' sometimes, but it's really more of a single-player action game modeled on a 3-lane MOBA. Picking and choosing your mini-army to race around playing a guitar for buffs isn't the greatest tactical challenge ever, but it's fun.

Having a pet raccoon who runs around picking up gold and fish for you is amusing as well.
This is perfect - just what I was looking for. Not sure what a 3-Lane MOBA is though. So, in essence, if I fancy a really simple, casual and fun experience, Bardbarian fits the bill....is that right?
pigdog: So, in essence, if I fancy a really simple, casual and fun experience, Bardbarian fits the bill....is that right?
Casual as opposed to hard-core, yes. You earn gold on each attempt and can use the gold to buy upgrades, so even if you 'tank' an attempt, you still come back stronger for the next one.
Today's End of Summer Sale deals on Humble Store:

Flash sale for 12 more hours: Interstellar Marines Early Access (Steam) -66%.

Ubisoft Sale, up to -50%. All games require a Uplay account.
In addition, you can Build Your Own Ubisoft Bundle. 3 games for a 70% discount, 4 games for a 73% discount, or 5 games for a 75% discount. These games are a mixture of Steam, Uplay, or even DRM-Free.

Deep Silver Sale, up to -75%. All games require a Steam account, except for Risen, which also comes DRM-Free and Sacred 2 Gold, which is only available as DRM-Free.
In addition, you can Build Your Own Deep Silver Bundle. 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 83% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount. All these games require a Steam account.

Square Enix Sale, up to -75%. All games require a Steam account.

Focus Home Interactive Sale, up to -75%. All games require a Steam account.
Post edited September 08, 2015 by Grargar
Flying Bundle - Addicts Bundle 3

$2.99:

- Botology
- Crossfire: Dungeons
- Island Defens
- Rats - Time is running out!
- Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic
- Realms of Arkania 2 - Star Trail Classic
- Realms of Arkania 3 - Shadows over Riva Classic
- Scribble Space
- SUPER DISTRO
- Two Digits

All Steam.
BoxOfSnoo: I've wanted Slave Zero since I saw a magazine ad for it, possibly even in 1998 before it came out.
blarth: If you haven't bought it yet, I have a left over steam key for slave zero from a recent indie gala bundle.
It's yours if you want it.
Ooh, thanks! Already bought it though.
New stuff added to the Humble Tom Clancy Bundle's BTA tier.

Splinter Cell Double Agent
Endwar

All games still only redeemable for Uplay.
Don't be sad bro.
It's good to be optimistic. :)
May be next will be an Indie Bundle.
pigdog: So, in essence, if I fancy a really simple, casual and fun experience, Bardbarian fits the bill....is that right?
bler144: Casual as opposed to hard-core, yes. You earn gold on each attempt and can use the gold to buy upgrades, so even if you 'tank' an attempt, you still come back stronger for the next one.
Much appreciated - thank you.
Grargar: In addition, you can Build Your Own Ubisoft Bundle. 3 games for a 70% discount, 4 games for a 73% discount, or 5 games for a 75% discount. These games are a mixture of Steam, Uplay, or even DRM-Free.
This seems to be one of the worst bundle deals so far, rather pointless, as the best discount you get when you buy 5 games is 75%, and most of games are 75% off already if you buy them on their own. Telltale and Devolver bundles were much more attractive to impulse buyers as buying more games actually increased the discount from as low as 50% up to 90%.
Post edited September 08, 2015 by Leroux
Exactly.
In 11$ one could get broken ages, massive chalice, grimfandango and any 2 cheap games.

I wonder what would Ubisoft do to people in their theme park.
Yes, Ubisoft is going to open a real theme park based on it's game franchise.
high rated
amrit9037: May be next will be an Indie Bundle.
Speaking of which, cyrax hasn't been around in a while, huh?
budejovice: Speaking of which, cyrax hasn't been around in a while, huh?
He withdrew a while ago because of GOG's lack of communication, constantly ignoring the number of issues and problems on the website as well as non-commitment to improving the forum.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_blocking_users_and_deleting_messages_on_chat/post17
high rated
stg83:
Missed that. Thanks for the update. :(
amrit9037: I wonder what would Ubisoft do to people in their theme park.
My guess is it will involve night vision, anal probes and some kind of proprietary DRM chip.
amrit9037: I wonder what would Ubisoft do to people in their theme park.
Sachys: My guess is it will involve night vision, anal probes and some kind of proprietary DRM chip.
Somehow I cannot stop thinking about Banksy's Dismaland