It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: They're still patching the game, but from what I have heard, the online is still hit and miss.
Yeah, was kind of expecting that due to the low price.
Grargar: They're still patching the game, but from what I have heard, the online is still hit and miss.
Cyraxpt: Yeah, was kind of expecting that due to the low price.
Well, bummer. I hadn't heard of it being broken. Probably a lousy console port? I have Injustice and loved the pieces out of it.
Tallima: Well, bummer. I hadn't heard of it being broken. Probably a lousy console port? I have Injustice and loved the pieces out of it.
There was some crazy stuff when it was first released like terrible multiplayer lag, Steam redownloading the whole game again and saves being erased. The last part worsened after a patch, which forced the developers to temporarily recall it and offer affected people a method to quickly unlock their progress again. While the worst parts have now been fixed, there are still complaints about lag in the game's online multiplayer.
Tallima: Well, bummer. I hadn't heard of it being broken. Probably a lousy console port? I have Injustice and loved the pieces out of it.
Yeap, they gave the port to High Voltage and they screw that up (same thing for the Saints Row ports for the next gen). Then again, Warner Brothers doesn't care about pc gamers considering that they also screwd up the pc version of Batman AK.
Did you buy the Groupees Be Mine 14* bundle? Well congratulations, less than one year later, you now have a usable Groupees coin!

Basically, it's a $1 or $3 credit (depending on which BM 14 tier you bought) you can put towards a purchase, though it won't work on preorders. Nice little bonus to put towards the rumored upcoming VN 3 bundle :P

* This was the one with a GOG key for BloodRayne 2.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by pablodusk
Aspyr Summer Sale at MacGameStore. Mostly 50% off, but the current 48 Hour Flash Sale titles are 75% off - Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite along with various DLC for those titles. Steamplay so good for both Mac and PC.

Of note is the Borderlands 2 Complete Edition which contains the Borderlands 2 GOTY and the rest of the major DLC not in the GOTY, leaving just the cosmetic stuff out. Most places don't sell the Complete Edition.

EDIT: Use the coupon code macgames5off for an additional 5% off. Hey, it's better than nothing.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by ABH20
pablodusk: Did you buy the Groupees Be Mine 14* bundle? Well congratulations, less than one year later, you now have a usable Groupees coin!

Basically, it's a $1 or $3 credit (depending on which BM 14 tier you bought) you can put towards a purchase, though it won't work on preorders. Nice little bonus to put towards the rumored upcoming VN 3 bundle :P
Eh, at least they gave up on the idea of a digital store, not sure if i will ever use the coin though...
There are some nice deals at <span class="bold">GamersGate's End of Summer Sale</span>.

Just a few examples:

<span class="bold">Commandos Strike Force (DRM-Free) - 0,60&euro;</span>
<span class="bold">Imperial Glory (DRM-Free + Steam key) - 0,74&euro;</span>
<span class="bold">Smash Up Derby (DRM-Free) - 1,00&euro;</span>
ABH20: Of note is the Borderlands 2 Complete Edition which contains the Borderlands 2 GOTY and the rest of the major DLC not in the GOTY, leaving just the cosmetic stuff out. Most places don't sell the Complete Edition.
Picked this one up finally! Now all I need is to see the first game's GOTY on sale somewhere for $5-ish. Should be soon, surely.
ABH20: Of note is the Borderlands 2 Complete Edition which contains the Borderlands 2 GOTY and the rest of the major DLC not in the GOTY, leaving just the cosmetic stuff out. Most places don't sell the Complete Edition.
HeDanny: Picked this one up finally! Now all I need is to see the first game's GOTY on sale somewhere for $5-ish. Should be soon, surely.
Did you miss the Humble Borderlands Bundle?
Cyraxpt: Eh, at least they gave up on the idea of a digital store, not sure if i will ever use the coin though...
Did they? I thought they were aiming for the end of the year with that, so could still be in development. Our resident Groupees mole yogsloth would know ;)
Just a heads up for anyone considering the Groupees Mini bundle 2...

SIMPLEPLANES is listed as DRM-Free... yet requires an always online connection it seems.
Attachments:
it_is_not.png (218 Kb)
HeDanny: Picked this one up finally! Now all I need is to see the first game's GOTY on sale somewhere for $5-ish. Should be soon, surely.
Cyraxpt: Did you miss the Humble Borderlands Bundle?
Nope. Just didn't buy it for reasons.

I'm sure Borderlands GOTY will pop up for around a fiver(ish) sooner or later. When it does I'll snag it.
New IndieGameStand deal is Incredipede (DRM-Free/Steam for Windows/Mac). Beat the average for Insectia (Prototype).

Sachys: ... SIMPLEPLANES is listed as DRM-Free... yet requires an always online connection it seems.
Huh. Thanks for the warning.
Sachys: Just a heads up for anyone considering the Groupees Mini bundle 2...

SIMPLEPLANES is listed as DRM-Free... yet requires an always online connection it seems.
Thanks, I bought a groupees bundle for the first time in 18 months, just for SimplePlanes.

I just blocked its internet access, and yep, it refuses to run without it.

Irksome.