It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Dungeon Siege Collection is 75%off on Steam
blotunga: Too bad the expansions for DS1 & 2 are nowhere to be found legally (except SH)
According to this it is possible.
And here for DS2
Post edited August 18, 2015 by phandom
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android Bundle 13</span>

PWYW

Crimsonland
Neverending Nightmares
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
FOTONICA

BTA

TinyKeep
Crowntakers
Monster Loves You!

All games are DRM-Free+Steam+Android and multi-platform. Crimsonland, Neverending Nightmares and Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians first time on Android. Soundtracks included for FOTONICA and Tinykeep.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by stg83
Nice one. I grabbed the BTA tier. :D
Impaler26: Nice one. I grabbed the BTA tier. :D
Indeed, definitely a real solid bundle. I had a feeling it was gonna be PC & Android bundle this week since there was no Mobile bundle yesterday. :)
high rated
Does anyone have opinions on the BTA games? I've got most of PWYW here. Nothing that jumped right out at me, but if there's some great stuff there I should go in...

EDIT: bought.
Post edited August 19, 2015 by budejovice
Ditto. Never ending Nightmares is on my wish list. And all Linux all DRM free for less than $3!
Ehh, I'll buy this bundle just for the DRM-Free TinyKeep, procedurally generated levels are my drug. I don't have much interest in the rest of the games except Crimsonland maybe. If anything I won't be bored on my phone.
Bought it for Monster Loves You!

Played for 10 minutes or so with my five-year-old (just to see). Seems like apart from questions about the occasional tricky word, he'll be able to play it himself. The game so far is reading small blurbs and choosing from a small number of responses. Choices dictate which of your stats (Cleverness, Kindness, Ferocity, Bravery, etc.) sometimes increase. As an adult, I find it interesting enough. Mostly from a story design perspective: That is, how can I build a fair plot with many reasonable choices, but constrain the resulting branches so I'm not writing forever.

One downside is that the blurbs often conceal the background artwork, and I'm not otherwise given a chance to see it.
LEGO Midweek Sale at GamersGate. A selection of LEGO games are 75% off, including LEGO Batman 3 which usually has a lesser discount during LEGO game sales.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by ABH20
budejovice: Does anyone have opinions on the BTA games? I've got most of PWYW here. Nothing that jumped right out at me, but if there's some great stuff there I should go in...
Monster loves you is pretty fun. You can get through a session in a couple hours If you like random event style adventures you'll like it. I bought Crowntakers last weekend for 3.74, so I'm a little annoyed with myself lol
@OATHE
If you brought it on steam and haven't played it yet for not more than 2hrs then you may apply for refund on steam.

But remember you are helping game developers by buying it there but you are doing a charity by buying it on HB.
Me too :-)
Grabbed mine, hope my phone could run it :\
amrit9037: @OATHE
If you brought it on steam and haven't played it yet for not more than 2hrs then you may apply for refund on steam.

But remember you are helping game developers by buying it there but you are doing a charity by buying it on HB.
I figure my extra key is giftable now, and now I have a copy for my tablet. =)
cecil: Me too :-)
Me as well. :P