It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Risen Franchise is 80% off on Steam, incl R3 & DLC

Is the R3 DLC worth it? Accoridn to the Steam forum Adventure Garb is not.

But actuall it costs 2 cents with the R3 Collection campared to the single purchases.
Post edited August 19, 2015 by dyscode
Shadowflight: I bought this last night, just be aware that DS 1 and 2 are the basic game, no expansions included and DS 3 has the Treasures DLC included.

Its not a big deal for me as I have the originals and DS3 on 360, but a pleasent surprice with DS3 is that it supports a 360 controller, which is not mentioned on the Store Page.

So, 4.99 is a great price for what you get.

Apparently the expansions were made by a Rockstar subsidiary, hence their non-inclusion.
dyscode: There are also some trouble with DS1 on W7x64.
A solution is here
if you get the blank screen problem - happen in the second part of the into.

Also reduce the Shadow setting in the Game Options.
worked for me.

These game are so ripe for a GOG release... but i don't want to wait...
Yes indeed, its not just the Steam Version, I have the original still installed and I had to do that fix as well on Win 7. :)
Six mins left for Shadow of Mordor base game:
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-steam-key--2610-1
£7.79
Anyone know anything about G2A?
cecil: Anyone know anything about G2A?
Grey market key reseller. Not exactly legal. Consider it an ebay of bundle leftovers and credit card fraud.
cecil: Anyone know anything about G2A?
Sachys: Grey market key reseller. Not exactly legal. Consider it an ebay of bundle leftovers and credit card fraud.
Well when you put it that way... thanks for the warning knew something had to be up the prices seemed too good. Not worth risking massive pain in the ass fraud wise for a couple bucks "savings"
Sachys: Grey market key reseller. Not exactly legal. Consider it an ebay of bundle leftovers and credit card fraud.
cecil: Well when you put it that way... thanks for the warning knew something had to be up the prices seemed too good. Not worth risking massive pain in the ass fraud wise for a couple bucks "savings"
you can also see deveolver digitals own words on them here: https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/466577590606520320
Sachys: Consider it an ebay of bundle leftovers and credit card fraud.
That's a great way of putting it. I'll have to remember that.

Want credit for it when I re-use it?
cecil: Well when you put it that way... thanks for the warning knew something had to be up the prices seemed too good. Not worth risking massive pain in the ass fraud wise for a couple bucks "savings"
Sachys: you can also see deveolver digitals own words on them here: https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/466577590606520320
I also assume it goes against the GOG TOS?
Sachys: Consider it an ebay of bundle leftovers and credit card fraud.
yogsloth: That's a great way of putting it. I'll have to remember that.

Want credit for it when I re-use it?
*steals Yogsloth's wallet and puts it on ebay
cecil:
yeah I'd reckon so as they aren't an authorised reseller - so buying GOG keys from them is murky water indeed!
Post edited August 19, 2015 by Sachys
Hey guys, I just found this awesome wallet for sale on eBay! It's pretty sweet. I have one just like it.
yogsloth: Hey guys, I just found this awesome wallet for sale on eBay! It's pretty sweet. I have one just like it.
does it come with money in it too?
Sachys: does it come with money in it too?
No, there's no money, but oddly enough it seems to come with pictures of my family in it. That's weird.

I'll contact the seller to see if he purchased this wallet at a favorable currency exchange in the Ukraine and is trying to re-sell it....
Sachys: does it come with money in it too?
yogsloth: No, there's no money, but oddly enough it seems to come with pictures of my family in it. That's weird.

I'll contact the seller to see if he purchased this wallet at a favorable currency exchange in the Ukraine and is trying to re-sell it....
You know for only an extra fifty quid you can have buyer protection as well?
You guys are so great! :D
cookies for everybody!

PS:
I meant that in a positive and affirmative way for holding up the right values and making a great satirical conversation that made my day!
key resellers suck!