It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE NOT THE KITTY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GRARGAR?
Sorry for trying to help ;)
Cyraxpt: For example, last time that i actually guessed the humble bundle the dinossaurs went extinct! :\
Coelocanth: So it was YOU!
What? No, i... uh...

http://i.giftrunk.com/n4zz9c.gif
Cyraxpt: For example, last time that i actually guessed the humble bundle the dinossaurs went extinct! :\
And it was considerably easier to guess back then, as the only choices available were Colossal Cave, Hunt The Wumpus, and the pre-order for Duke Nukem Forever.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: ....and the pre-order for Duke Nukem Forever.
<snicker>
Didn't see this posted anywhere, so forgive me if it's been mentioned, but the awesome-looking bundle of ridiculousness that is Iron Sky: Invasion is currently $2.19 (CDN dollars) on Steam. DLCs are 62 cents each (CDN). Beware though, third party DRM (Reality Pump).

I'm waffling, but the extra DRM layer may make me pass on this. Anyone think it's worth it?
Post edited July 29, 2015 by Coelocanth
expopower: [...]
Geddes17: I would be happy to try out "Moero Downhill Night" if it's still available. :)
Of course! Check your PM.

Yay! That's all, I finished giving away my VN games. =D
Just noticed that the Humble store has added a wishlist feature. You can manually sort it, and they claim you'll get an email when a wishlisted game goes on sale. What a novelty ;)
Coelocanth: Didn't see this posted anywhere, so forgive me if it's been mentioned, but the awesome-looking bundle of ridiculousness that is Iron Sky: Invasion is currently $2.19 (CDN dollars) on Steam. DLCs are 62 cents each (CDN). Beware though, third party DRM (Reality Pump).

I'm waffling, but the extra DRM layer may make me pass on this. Anyone think it's worth it?
no!
Arcana Kira is the new IndiegameStand's deal.
Still an alpha version but if you pay 1$ now, you will be eligible to receive keys for Steam, Desura and GOG versions as they become available.
BTA for bonus content.

Maybe a good deal for a soon future (not for me as the rec specs seem beyond my hardware).
pablodusk: Just noticed that the Humble store has added a wishlist feature. You can manually sort it, and they claim you'll get an email when a wishlisted game goes on sale. What a novelty ;)
I know I saw that too makes life way easier for me to keep track of the good Mac stuff in the pile of PC and Steam stuff :)
Geddes17: I would be happy to try out "Moero Downhill Night" if it's still available. :)
expopower: Of course! Check your PM.

Yay! That's all, I finished giving away my VN games. =D
Thank you very much! :)
MaxFulvus: Arcana Kira is the new IndiegameStand's deal.
Still an alpha version but if you pay 1$ now, you will be eligible to receive keys for Steam, Desura and GOG versions as they become available.
BTA for bonus content.
Sure, why not? Even if I just get the final version on IGS that would be okay, since they are good about sending updated file emails. Even better if it lands on GOG though! (Surprised they offer Desura, might just be old boilerplate in their description.)

Decided to plump for the "previous and next" deal too, since the previous game was At the Mountains of Madness and I'd prefer to have it on IGS (already have it on Groupees) for the above reason. Hopefully the next game is one I want too. :)

Thanks for the posting!
dyscode: no!
This is the way I'm leaning. Just curious though, is the emphatic 'no' because of the game or the extra DRM?
dyscode: no!
Coelocanth: This is the way I'm leaning. Just curious though, is the emphatic 'no' because of the game or the extra DRM?
In this case: DRM. The ! admittedly was little bit overempathic.
:)
dyscode: In this case: DRM. The ! admittedly was little bit overempathic.
:)
No worries. Putting DRM on top of the Steam client is something that really rubs me the wrong way. I was waffling because of the extremely low price, but I think I'm going to pass. Maybe one day it will come to GOG. If not, well, I have a backlog that will keep me going for literally years.