It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On Steam:

<span class="bold">Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)</span> has a -66% because of the release of new DLC: Foxtales

Foxtales has a -10% and the whole thing (with soundtrack) has a -55%
BTA week 2 Humble Jumbo 4

ScreenCheat
Coin Crypt
Freedom Planet (It's like Sonic meets Rocket Knight Good game but sometimes pretty hard IMHO)
All DRM-Free+Steam
Meh, Freedom Planet looks interesting gamewise but i really don't like the artstyle, was hopping for something better to convince me to buy the 2nd tier so i'll pa... WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE NOT THE KITTY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GRARGAR?
Cyraxpt: Meh, Freedom Planet looks interesting gamewise but i really don't like the artstyle, was hopping for something better to convince me to buy the 2nd tier so i'll pa... WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE NOT THE KITTY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GRARGAR?
Grargar was busy updating the main thread, I think these are good additions since the past few times the added games haven't really been up to snuff for most of the humble bundles.
stg83: Grargar was busy updating the main thread
Ah, ok, i was getting worr... WAIT A MINUTE, THAT'S ALSO NOT GRARGAR, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE???
I think these are good additions since the past few times the added games haven't really been up to snuff for most of the humble bundles.
Oh, don't misunderstand me, the bundle is great but i already own 4 of the games, bought the lowest tier for Fallen Enchantress and i kind of wanted one of the mid tier but not to the point of actually buying (and perhaps i wouldn't even end up playing it). The rest of the games, the ones added today are the ones that doesn't really interest me, one is a gimmick multiplayer, one has a... uhm... questionable artstyle and the other is just another random roguelike (getting a bit tired of the genre to be honest).
Cyraxpt: Meh, Freedom Planet looks interesting gamewise but i really don't like the artstyle, was hopping for something better to convince me to buy the 2nd tier so i'll pa... WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE NOT THE KITTY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GRARGAR?
T'is very good, though it helps if one is a Sonic fan and appreciates an all-ages title. Some might find the plotline or characters overly earnest (or even corny), but taken in the intended spirit I really enjoyed it.

Fact Cat must be having one of his 15-second catnaps. Otherwise he is always on. ALWAYS.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Cyraxpt: WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE NOT THE KITTY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GRARGAR?
Cyraxpt: WAIT A MINUTE, THAT'S ALSO NOT GRARGAR, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE???
Your concern about my well-being brings a tear to my eye... oh wait, that's just a partial sleepiness.
IAmSinistar: Fact Cat must be having one of his 15-second catnaps. Otherwise he is always on. ALWAYS.
Work took more time than usual and I was beaten to the punch in both threads.
Grargar: Work took more time than usual and I was beaten to the punch in both threads.
Considering how quickly you typically post responses, your work must occur in nanosecond durations. Ah, so you are an AI after all, aren't you? ;)
Cyraxpt: <snip>, one is a gimmick multiplayer, one has a... uhm... questionable artstyle and the other is just another random roguelike (getting a bit tired of the genre to be honest).
Well anything sounds bad if you say it with that attitude. P
IAmSinistar: Considering how quickly you typically post responses, your work must occur in nanosecond durations. Ah, so you are an AI after all, aren't you? ;)
Pure flesh and blood...

... honestly...

... I'm not kidding...

... 01000100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110100.
Grargar: Pure flesh and blood...
I believe you.

Though I'm one to talk...
IAmSinistar: I believe you.

Though I'm one to talk...
I was also thinking along those lines...
Grargar: Your concern about my well-being brings a tear to my eye... oh wait, that's just a partial sleepiness.
Concern? Oh no, well, not for you that is, there's a place for everything in the world, an equilibrium so to say, if you mess up that balance than something terrible can happen, open a blackhole on earth, summon the four horsemen of apocalypse, etc.

For example, last time that i actually guessed the humble bundle the dinossaurs went extinct! :\
Cyraxpt: something terrible can happen
Hmmm....

Cyraxpt: open a blackhole on earth
Already happened, when some idiot [url=http://home.comcast.net/~mcluster/divideby0.jpg]divided by zero[/url]. We're still alive and kicking, though.

Cyraxpt: summon the four horsemen of apocalypse
That's not terrible; that's awesome! Perhaps we could have Darksiders 3 based on real events. :D
Alternatively, we could get to kill them one-by-one, HeXen 2 style.

Cyraxpt: For example, last time that i actually guessed the humble bundle the dinossaurs went extinct! :\
Sounds legit, though by your current inaccuracy ratio, I wouldn't be too afraid of it happening. Worst case scenario, your evil twin (triplet?) would just blow up earth. So droll.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by Grargar
Cyraxpt: For example, last time that i actually guessed the humble bundle the dinossaurs went extinct! :\
So it was YOU!