It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: [...]
hummer010: I'd take Cosplay Fetish Academy if you don't mind!
It's in the mail. =D
expopower: Curious about this kind of games, I'll take a second chance if I may

- The Sagara Family
Thanks in any case expopower.
expopower: Curious about this kind of games, I'll take a second chance if I may

- The Sagara Family
madth3: Thanks in any case expopower.
Sure thing! It's yours.
hummer010: I'd take Cosplay Fetish Academy if you don't mind!
expopower: It's in the mail. =D
Thank you very much!
The classic indie Caster is 17 cents on Steam this week. Worth it if you have a controller. Free if you sell the trading cards.

Also, MirrorMoon EP is currently $1.89 on Steam. According to my Steam sale tracker, it's never been lower than that. Good time to pick it up, if you're on the fence.
thejimz: The classic indie Caster is 17 cents on Steam this week. Worth it if you have a controller. Free if you sell the trading cards.
Many notions come to mind for Caster but "Classic" is none of them. This game has remaind the unfinished garbage it is since a decade or so. You run around, fall into holes and shoot the same monsters on the same island(s) over an over. This is a tech demo at best but not game.

If you get it free, sell the cards and move on.
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs. I also had a request for the other remaining title, so all are gone now. Hope you all enjoy the games!
expopower: Cool, you managed to find people interested in those titles! Now that you're finished giving 'em out, I have the exact same three games that I'm also trying to pass on to more appreciative owners:

- The Sagara Family (taken)
- Cosplay Fetish Academy (taken)
- Moero Downhill Night

Let me know if you're interested, fellow game deal-seekers!

(P.S. Sorry for piggybacking onto your post, I just didn't want us to compete in our giveaway of these games. =P)
I would be happy to try out "Moero Downhill Night" if it's still available. :)
expopower: (P.S. Sorry for piggybacking onto your post, I just didn't want us to compete in our giveaway of these games. =P)
No problem, and thanks to you for doing a giveaway as well!

Right now I'm having a problem with Jast, as they cancelled my purchase of My Girlfriend is the President from this order. No clue why, and I hadn't downloaded it yet either. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?
IAmSinistar: Right now I'm having a problem with Jast, as they cancelled my purchase of My Girlfriend is the President from this order. No clue why, and I hadn't downloaded it yet either. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?
Try using the code to unlock the game again. ;)
triock: Try using the code to unlock the game again. ;)
Oo, clever! That worked fine. Ta! :)
GamersGate daily deal: Bioshock Triple Pack -80%. The first Bioshock is using SecuROM as its activation method, while the other two require a Steam account.
high rated
budejovice: I think, from what I've seen, it might fit in nicely. Stylish, like say Sokobond. But there's no accounting for GOG's taste, I guess. :) De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.
Grargar: Guess what...
Wow, nice. :)
Major Nelson revealed this week Deals with Gold and August Games with Gold.
FPS Heroes on BundleStars

$2.49 (first 48 hours) for 8 Steam games

- Betrayer
- System Shock 2
- Fancy Skulls
- Dead Effect
- Zeno Clash
- Xotic Complete (inc. 3 DLC)
- Iron Grip: Warlord and Scorched Earth DLC
- Dino D-Day
Post edited July 28, 2015 by madth3
triock: Try using the code to unlock the game again. ;)
IAmSinistar: Oo, clever! That worked fine. Ta! :)
Ooh, thank you for that tip! For some reason, The Sagara Family on mine said 'pending' until today, when it went to 'expired,' but re-using the code seems to have unlocked it properly this time.