It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: ahh. ok my mistake. There was no key or anything, just an image of the game spruking the GA, right next to the Blockstorm, so I assumed they wre both ads. I clicked on Afterfall, and a new section of the page opened up showing me the game connected to my steam profile. So that is correct.

Still no sign of IndieGala2 on there anywhere. I tried searching for a receipt or something but.. I can't seem to find it. This is most unlike me. I have receipts for things I bought 20 years ago. I never get rid if Receipts for some OCD reason. I did find the IndieGala Directory on my HDD. It contains the DRM-Free Content of IndieGala2 and a Snip (screenie) of the page I can't find on the website, so I know its there somewhere.

..frustrating.
Some really old bundles are not tied to accounts.
Yes, I read on the FAQ this was the case, however it only seems to mention IndiGala1 specifically. If anyone else on here who bought IndieGala2 can tell me if it is on their profile or not? That would pretty much solve it for sure.

[edit] Just bought Friday Bundle gift for my mum. It showed up in my profile page straight away. Actually got two gifts which made me panic slightly but it is due to that happy hour thingy I think, so seems legit. Still no sign of ImdieGala2 in there.
Post edited July 13, 2014 by HeDanny
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 45

-Arson & Plunder -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Creeper World 2: Redemption -75%/$2.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-Fill Up! -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Hotel Giant -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-I Am Vegend -50%/$5.00 (DRM-Free)
-Jack Keane -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Moonchild -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Soulbringer -64%/$1.80 (DRM-Free)
-The Oil Blue -80%/$1.79 (DRM-Free)
-The Omega Stone -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Zilm: A Game of Reflex -67%/$0.99 (DRM-Free)
Hotline Miami, ~ $1.20 (85% Off) on Nuuvem
Humble Store's DRM-Freedom Deal of the Day

-Arcadecraft €4.99
-Capsized €1.99
-Card City Nights €0.79
-Consortium Master Edition €7.49
-Doorways Chapter 1 & 2 €1.49
-Dungeon Dashers (Early Access) €4.99
-Fist of Awesome €3.59
-MirrorMoon EP €4.49
-Tower of Guns €5.59
-Windforge €7.49
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 46

- Shadow of the Game - 80% / $1.00 (DRM Free)
- Defenders of the Last Colony - 75% / $.100 (DRM Free)
- Rogue's Tale - 75% / $1.25 (DRM Free, Steam)
- Fate of the Pharaoh - 80% / $2.00 (DRM Free)
- King Arthur II - The Roleplaying Wargame - 75% / $2.50 (Steam)
- Laxius Force II - 75% / $5.00 (DRM Free)
Post edited July 14, 2014 by madth3
madth3: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 46

- Shadow of the Game - 80% / $1.00 (DRM Free)
- Defenders of the Last Colony - 75% / $.100 (DRM Free)
- Rogue's Tale - 75% / $1.25 (DRM Free, Steam)
- Fate of the Pharaoh - 80% / $2.00 (DRM Free)
- King Arthur II - The Roleplaying Wargame - 75% / $2.50 (Steam)
- Laxius Force II - 75% / $5.00 (DRM Free)
Hasnt shinyloot emptied their catalogue yet?
Niggles: Hasnt shinyloot emptied their catalogue yet?
Hope not, they still have 55 more Days of Summer to go through.
;-)
Niggles: Hasnt shinyloot emptied their catalogue yet?
There are repeats alright (like King Arthur II) and even then, there are some games that haven't yet made an appearance (Chaos Domain comes to mind).
Speaking of ShinyLoot, there is a new Groupees bundle with a build a bundle format:

Groupees ShinyLoot 6

Two games minimum from the list below, each at $0.5:

Escape Goat
Hacker Evolution
Hacker Evolution Untold
Memories of a Vagabond
Subject 9
Way to Go!

Bonus
1. City Sandbox at 1000 bundles
Hi,
I just got two Steam coupons for 66% off 10 Second Ninja and Richard and Alice, if anyone wants them.
However, you're going to have to tell me how to send it to you as it says you can trade them, but I can't see how.

N.b. I don't want to trade them for anything, I just want the coupons to go to a good home. And the coupons expire Tuesday 29 July.
Grargar: Speaking of ShinyLoot, there is a new Groupees bundle with a build a bundle format:

Groupees ShinyLoot 6

Two games minimum from the list below, each at $0.5:

Escape Goat
Hacker Evolution
Hacker Evolution Untold
Memories of a Vagabond
Subject 9
Way to Go!

Bonus
1. City Sandbox at 1000 bundles
ima buy it. Can you gift over there?On Shiny Loot, I mean, not groupees. Already have excape goat on GOG, so don't need it on ShinyLoot. THe rest are keepers. At least, until they possibly turn up here on GOG, that is, at which point I'll have to buy them again, cos gog.
Not sure if it was mentioned before, but Screen 7 are having a 40% discount of their games.
HeDanny: ima buy it. Can you gift over there?On Shiny Loot, I mean, not groupees. Already have excape goat on GOG, so don't need it on ShinyLoot. THe rest are keepers. At least, until they possibly turn up here on GOG, that is, at which point I'll have to buy them again, cos gog.
When you buy a ShinyLoot Groupees bundle, the ShinyLoot keys are added to your Groupees account. From there, you can send the ShinyLoot keys you desire to other people or redeem them yourself.
Good stuff. Means I'll have an Escape Goat to gift away at some point. Thanks for the information mate.