It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Another small amendment; SpaceChem is not DRM-Free, but has an "Offline One Time Key Validation" DRM.
Ragnarblackmane: I hope everyone got their free copy of SpaceChem when PC Gamer did their giveaway!
Wasn't that a Steam key though?
Negatus: I'm not joining Facebook for any of these games or other freebies.
Do what I do Bob;), make a "fakebook" account for such things.

wanderer_27: Wasn't that a Steam key though?
Yes, I should have clarified that:).
HeDanny: Picked up these two.
Please, could you tell me language options for Memento Mori. (or anyone else) Is it english only? I would pick it up for my girlfriend but she only plays adventures in czech. It is orignialy czech game so I hoped it could have this option.
DotEMU has a nice bundle on sale - "DotEmu Collection 1"

* Gobliins Trilogy
* IREM Arcade Hits (18 games)
* Krypton Egg
* Nicky Boom Pack
* Silmarils Collection

-87% 4.50 €
Post edited July 20, 2014 by astropup
Vitek: Please, could you tell me language options for Memento Mori. (or anyone else) Is it english only? I would pick it up for my girlfriend but she only plays adventures in czech. It is orignialy czech game so I hoped it could have this option.
Seems to be English only on Shinyloot.
Link
Grargar: Seems to be English only on Shinyloot.
Link
I see. I checked the page before but somehow I missed it before. Thanks, I'll pass then.
Elder Scrolls is today's deal at QuakeCon sale in Steam

- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® GOTY Edition -75% / $4.99
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® GOTY Edition -75% / $4.99
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® GOTY Edition Deluxe -66% / $6.24
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -75% / $4.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition -66% / $13.59

oh, yeah, also

- The Elder Scrolls Online -50% / $29.99
Post edited July 20, 2014 by madth3
astropup: DotEMU has a nice bundle on sale - "DotEmu Collection 1"

* Gobliins Trilogy
* Krypton Egg
* Nicky Boom Pack
* Silmarils Collection

-87% 4.50 €
18 arcade games that haven't been fixed in three years.

DotEmu is a horrible company and nobody should be buying their bad MAME hackjobs.
astropup: DotEMU has a nice bundle on sale - "DotEmu Collection 1"

* Gobliins Trilogy
* Krypton Egg
* Nicky Boom Pack
* Silmarils Collection

-87% 4.50 €
Foxhack: 18 arcade games that haven't been fixed in three years.

DotEmu is a horrible company and nobody should be buying their bad MAME hackjobs.
Oh, thanks for that. I had searched some old threads and there seemed to be good feedback on them. But their website seems clunky and their forums are dead, and they haven't responded to a question I emailed a couple days ago; so I think I'll avoid their site for now.
Happy Hour is on the IndieGala July Madness Bundle for the next 24 hours or so.
Grargar: Seems to be English only on Shinyloot.
Link
Vitek: I see. I checked the page before but somehow I missed it before. Thanks, I'll pass then.
The Steam version lists the following languages:

English
German
French
Czech

As noted on their store page if that version interests you :)

Edit: I just tested and the Steam version definitely has the Czech version(as I own the game there). I just learned how to install different language versions on Steam, so thought I'd share it for anyone else who wasn't aware:

1/ Right-click the game in your library and select Properties
2/ Click Language and select. Voila!

I didn't realise you could select DLC to install/uninstall that way as well.
Post edited July 20, 2014 by Tarnicus
madth3: I did and discovered I already had it from some bundle. So I have a key available.
I didn't make it, heard about it too late. I know it's been going on for 2 weeks, but 2 very busy weeks for me. Anyway can I ask you what you'd like for that game. I only have some leftovers from some humble bundles, nothing special, if you're interested of course. Thanks
plex0m4n: I didn't make it, heard about it too late. I know it's been going on for 2 weeks, but 2 very busy weeks for me. Anyway can I ask you what you'd like for that game. I only have some leftovers from some humble bundles, nothing special, if you're interested of course. Thanks
PM Sent. Enjoy!
madth3: PM Sent. Enjoy!
Thank you very much! :D
I PM-ed you, too, if you're interested in some games as a token of appreciation :)
plex0m4n: I didn't make it, heard about it too late. I know it's been going on for 2 weeks, but 2 very busy weeks for me. Anyway can I ask you what you'd like for that game. I only have some leftovers from some humble bundles, nothing special, if you're interested of course. Thanks
madth3: PM Sent. Enjoy!
Darn it you beat me to it! lol