It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 15

-City Sandbox -50%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Crusader Kings 2 -75%/$9.99 (Steam)
-FaeVerse Alchemy (beta) -50%/$15.00 (Steam)
-Gun Metal -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Jack Keane 2 – The Fire Within -75%/$7.50 (DRM-Free)
-Knights & Merchants Complete -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Snake Blocks -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-So Blonde -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Soulbringer -64%/$1.80 (DRM-Free)
-Space Salvager -80%/$1.60 (DRM-Free)
-Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair -50%/$5.00 (DRM-Free)
-The Cat Lady -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
I saw the time and knew you'd be showing up, as usual. :)
Thanks!
zeroxxx: Could you please tell me if the keys are separate for each titles?
Me too, and that the GTA 1 and 2 are redeemable on steam, and not just strait drm-free downloads?

edit: OMG IT IS ALL ON A SINGLE DAMN KEY: "Complete GTA Bundle"
Not sure if I should go get my money back. Damn damn.
Post edited June 13, 2014 by gbaz69
Tarnicus: I'd never pretend to be an American (citizenship is not required to access Amazon.com digital stores) but I do like my second residence in Colorado at a particular McDonalds :P It used to be in Phoenix (a place I have actually spent time in) but wasn't happy paying sales tax.
If Amazon starts charging sales tax for Colorado addresses, I suggest that you move to Delaware, which doesn't have any sales tax at all for Amazon to collect.
Grargar: -So Blonde -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
I haven't played this one but I just finished the sequel to it--Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle--and I liked it. I'd buy this one but I don't want to open an account on yet another website.
Post edited June 13, 2014 by worlddan
gbaz69: Me too, and that the GTA 1 and 2 are redeemable on steam, and not just strait drm-free downloads?

edit: OMG IT IS ALL ON A SINGLE DAMN KEY: "Complete GTA Bundle"
Not sure if I should go get my money back. Damn damn.
gr8 bundle for someone who doesn't own any GTA games on steam yet (like it was in my case). The 1st and 2nd GTA is a marvolus bonus that goes with it :)
I got a single Steam key for the entire collection from GMG which when redeemed put all the advertised games plus GTA1&2 (unadvertised) in my account plus 3 duplicates which glitch out Steam. I think the duplicates might be Mac versions of some of the games that do not get filtered out for some reason but never bothered to bug Steam support about it. But yeah, just one Steam key from GMG.
skeletonbow:
Yea, I also have duplicates for my Civilization IV in steam... weird crap.
Summer Sale - Encore Day 1 at GMG.

Lots of games on sale, i'm too lazy to list all so have a look yourself! :P

15% off voucher:

IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF
skeletonbow:
blotunga: Yea, I also have duplicates for my Civilization IV in steam... weird crap.
It's mac version (and it turns that way only if MAC version is sold separatly not as a one MAC/PC which is the case in GTA and CIV)
Post edited June 13, 2014 by Marci87
Skyrim Legendary £10 at Gamesplanet.UK
I think that is the best price so far.
Greenman gaming encore sale, with 25% off Playfire voucher (which anyone can get for creating a Playfire account and signing up for the voucher). Alternatively, GMG has a 15% off coupon on the PC Games page that can be used if someone doesn't want to bother signing up for the 25% discount.

Items bought
Kane and Lynch Pack - PC $2.55
Full Spectrum Warrior Complete - PC $2.81
Safecracker - PC $0.93
Return to Castle Wolfenstein - PC $1.87

(Before anyone asks... I bought Full Spectrum Warrior series from GMG for Steam instead of on GOG.com because the Steam version has Multiplayer in the game and the GOG version has multiplayer removed, and $2.81 is hard to pass up for both games together with multiplayer)
In case anyone cares,[url=http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/orcs-must-die-unchained-alpha-key-giveaway-europe ] EU Alienware [/url] has a giveaway of EU Alpha keys for the upcoming Orcs Must Die! Unchained Moba. 3000+ keys left.
Post edited June 13, 2014 by Pheace
Pheace: In case anyone cares,[url=http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/orcs-must-die-unchained-alpha-key-giveaway-europe ] EU Alienware [/url] has a giveaway of EU Alpha keys for the upcoming Orcs Must Die! Unchained Moba. 3000+ keys left.
all gone damnit
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 16

-The A.Typical RPG -75%/$0.75 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Spectra -60%/$0.80 (DRM-Free)
-Rexzilla -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Crayon Chronicles -66%/$1.19 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-Twin Sector -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-AquaNox -75%/$1.25 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Will Fight for Food -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Incoming+Incoming Forces -64%/$1.80 (DRM-Free)
-Data Hacker - Initiation -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Children of the Nile Complete -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-3 Stars of Destiny -80%/$3.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)