It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Not that useful for those who dont understand german.
That's the one and only decent early gameplay footage available. It looks like the publisher didn't send promo copy for press for early review like most company would do in this age, not even for popular Youtube celebrity.

Also no demo for public, almost zero hype for the game, except if you're fan of Gianluca Vialli. But they're still making aggressive pre-order incentive in form of discounted price.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by wormholewizards
Football Manager meets the Sims?
nijuu: Not that useful for those who dont understand german.
wormholewizards: That's the one and only decent early gameplay footage available. It looks like the publisher didn't send promo copy for press for early review like most company would do in this age, not even for popular Youtube celebrity.

Also no demo for public, almost zero hype for the game, except if you're fan of Gianluca Vialli. But they're still making aggressive pre-order incentive in form of discounted price.
From what i can make out, loooks like they are concentrating much more around stuff like training and life outside football than the game itself...
> Just wanted to point out the current game on IndieGameStand cause I tried it out last night:
The Trouble with Robots (another 33h on sale)

Google the name and you'll find a demo. After trying the demo I realized it's a neat game and eagerly snagged it. The trailer doesn't do it justice.
u2jedi: Can you guys post that the GreenmanGaming offer is UK only? It is not a US offer, k thx..
I checked this deal when it was posted and it showed me that far cry 3 was £29.99 so I think it was a error or a glitch. I checked a few times during the day just to make sure. hmm guess i'll just wait and see.
Gamefly has The Walking Dead for $9.99

And it's available for most regions, including NZ and Australia :D

Also have Double Fine Games - Brutal Legend, Psychonauts, Stacking & Costume Quest but only for US / Canada / Mexico - BOO!!!!!
One day only

Amazon breaks out BIG feckin' cheese
--------------------------------------------------------------

Drum roll please.............

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass (Steam)

$25
carnival73: Borderlands 2 + Season Pass (Steam) $25
Please tell me it's region locked. I'm not sure if I have the cash to spare for it right now.
carnival73: Borderlands 2 + Season Pass (Steam) $25
JMich: Please tell me it's region locked. I'm not sure if I have the cash to spare for it right now.
Hmnm.....not sure about Greece but I was able to add it to my Steam library here in Zealand.

I bought first before announcing.....wanted to make sure I got my copy before Amazon got flooded. XD
carnival73: Hmnm.....not sure about Greece but I was able to add it to my Steam library here in Zealand.
Then it's probably not locked. Damn it.
carnival73: One day only

YESSSSS. $0 with my Bioshock credit, that's what I was waiting for. Thank you sir for alerting me.

$25
Awww shit dawg... if I didn't already have it...
(though you'll be up for extra if you want the Creature House Slaughter Dome / Gaige the Mechromancer / Collector's Edition DLC - though you *WILL* get all the story DLCs and the level cap raise DLC with the season pass)
Bigs: Awww shit dawg... if I didn't already have it...
(though you'll be up for extra if you want the Creature House Slaughter Dome / Gaige the Mechromancer / Collector's Edition DLC - though you *WILL* get all the story DLCs and the level cap raise DLC with the season pass)
Looking at what I bought it seems there is one more story expansion to come? I assumed the 4 included were the 4 $10 ones out now, but you're right the Mechromancer one is not included.
carnival73: Hmnm.....not sure about Greece but I was able to add it to my Steam library here in Zealand.
JMich: Then it's probably not locked. Damn it.
I don't get paid till next week, I had to huff up the ol' girl to get my copy.

But do you have any Pawn shops there in Greece?

Usually when I'm desperate I do a spring cleaning and haul all of my useless crap down to the ol' Pawnery.

StingingVelvet: YESSSSS. $0 with my Bioshock credit, that's what I was waiting for. Thank you sir for alerting me.
Damn. Talk about a perfect deal.

$25
Bigs: Awww shit dawg... if I didn't already have it...
Isn't the Season Pass meant to automatically give me those upon their release?
Post edited April 05, 2013 by carnival73

.For anyone wondering what you DONT get in Season Pass:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borderlands 2 Season Pass - 4 DLCs (not including pre-order packages)

Pre-Order bonus includes:

Consumers who ordered from Premier Club:

-The Golden Key - "Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest."

-Vault Hunter's Relic - "Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic."

-Gearbox Gunpack - "A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora."

Consumers who pre-ordered in general:

-Mechromancer DLC free of charge.

Consumers who pre-ordered from GameStop (US), EB Games (AU/NZ) or GAME (UK)

- Receive access to the Creature Slaughter Dome. Consumers can also submit their idea for the name of a gun to be included in a future add-on content pack on GameStop's Facebook Page Name This Gun!

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_2

I think all can be purchased on Steam seperately.

Feck this game has waaaay too much content. Can I hear Gearbox paying dearly for this exploitation by choking on all the dollars and change rolling in? =/

Going by Steam prices for the missing DLCs - We've still got about another $55 to spend to complete Borderlands 2.

So going by normal retail (in NZ at least)

Base game = $70
Season Pass = $40
Extras not in SP = $55

Making this game $165 for us.
This Amy discount has knocked the overall price down to $80.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the second most expensive PC games besides Train Simulator.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by carnival73