It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

abolat: Paradox majesty franchise including majesty hd, majesty 2, defenders of Arabia and its dlc's and warlock and it's expansion and dlc's for $9.99... How is defenders of Arabia, I wonder? Is it worth it?
DodoGeo: Arabia :)

To answer your question it's not that good, but the rest are all great games with Warlock shaping up for even more greatness.
Lol sorry about that. iPhone autocorrected and I didn't realize it lol... Thing is I already gave warlock from a bundle do I guess the question is: are the dlc's and expansion worth 10 usd
Ugh.... "Have" not "gave"... And I accidentally reported your post as spam :S will not be using my iPhone on the forums again lol
Post edited November 26, 2012 by abolat
DodoGeo: Arabia :)

To answer your question it's not that good, but the rest are all great games with Warlock shaping up for even more greatness.
abolat: Lol sorry about that. iPhone autocorrected and I didn't realize it lol... Thing is I already gave warlock from a bundle do I guess the question is: are the dlc's and expansion worth 10 usd
Some are better than others, while the most significant changes were free via patches the DLC adds various things. Best among them are Rise of the Elves with a new faction and Armageddon adding a whole new apocalypse game mode with and alien invading race.
I'd say it's worth it, especially if you don't own Majesty or Majesty 2.
abolat: All valid points, however I did not post this to create a discussion on the why's, how's or if's of the matter; Just wanted to give the heads up to my fellow community members ;) and the details you provided look pretty accurate to me so I am cool with that too
Ubivis: Funny fact from my side: It was not working anymore this morning and I wrote a mail to IGN (I am a subscriber for quite a time already), and just a few minutes ago, the discount was back again... maybe I am not the only one who complained about it ;)
That's really strange.. I didn't think IGN would be able to do that. Didn't their contract or w/e with GamersGate end or something? Why would they allow you to keep the discount even if its for another day or so?
Ubivis: Funny fact from my side: It was not working anymore this morning and I wrote a mail to IGN (I am a subscriber for quite a time already), and just a few minutes ago, the discount was back again... maybe I am not the only one who complained about it ;)
spoderman: That's really strange.. I didn't think IGN would be able to do that. Didn't their contract or w/e with GamersGate end or something? Why would they allow you to keep the discount even if its for another day or so?
I am more saddened at the loss of the pet than the discount actually...
abolat: Lol sorry about that. iPhone autocorrected and I didn't realize it lol... Thing is I already gave warlock from a bundle do I guess the question is: are the dlc's and expansion worth 10 usd
DodoGeo: Some are better than others, while the most significant changes were free via patches the DLC adds various things. Best among them are Rise of the Elves with a new faction and Armageddon adding a whole new apocalypse game mode with and alien invading race.
I'd say it's worth it, especially if you don't own Majesty or Majesty 2.
I do own majesty and majesty 2 though...
Post edited November 26, 2012 by abolat
abolat: ...
I guess you're better off buying them separately as they are all 50% off, not including Armageddon.
Post edited November 26, 2012 by DodoGeo
Could anyone buy 2 copies of Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition on Steam for my friend and me?

Like last time I can gift you 2 $7.49 games(I prefer this way) or a $15 game.
GameStop / Impulse Cyber Monday sale :

Crysis franchise 75% off
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package 75% off
Skyrim 50% off
Dishonored 50% off
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition 50% off
Max Payne 3 $14.99
Post edited November 26, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Tropico 4 is 80% on steam...damn good deal....
misfire200: Tropico 4 is 80% on steam...damn good deal....
So many DLC... I'll hope for a pricereduction/complete pack + Winter sale or something ^^
I find that I'm unwilling to spend much on the game since I already own Tropico 3+ Expansion. Just doesn't seem different enough to justify price of another game.
Post edited November 26, 2012 by Pheace
misfire200: Tropico 4 is 80% on steam...damn good deal....
It will be on GOG soon . ( in the next spring )
I apologize if this is a repost, but for those who would like to Buy Civilization IV complete without using Steam:

http://www.amazon.com/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-IV-Complete/dp/B00475AYUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353955157&sr=8-1&keywords=civilization+4

Just use caution on install location if using Win7:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2KXQQJ868FO4T/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00475AYUA&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=468642&store=videogames
Post edited November 26, 2012 by EC-
Pheace: So many DLC... I'll hope for a pricereduction/complete pack + Winter sale or something ^^
I find that I'm unwilling to spend much on the game since I already own Tropico 3+ Expansion. Just doesn't seem different enough to justify price of another game.
It is a glorified expansion pack. But currently it only costs as much a cheap DLC. Therefore, if you like the game, go for it.
$7.50 Rayman Origins - PC direct download from the Ubisoft store

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/ThemeID.8605600/productID.245230300

I have no experience with the Ubi store but the price does seem good.
Snickersnack: $7.50 Rayman Origins - PC direct download from the Ubisoft store

29.99€ in here . :(
Snickersnack: $7.50 Rayman Origins - PC direct download from the Ubisoft store

Remember that the price is for 1 download only. To buy the game for unlimited downloads and installs, it's something like $7 or so more.