It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pint Sized Paradox Package $5.99 (includes Majesty 2 Collection, Majesty Gold, Warlock: Master of the Arcane and a load of Crusader kings 2 dlc)

http://goo.gl/xSYtV
Not sure if this was posted before or if I'm even in the right thread, but Headup Games are givign away DRM-free copies of Bridge Constructor. In exchange they ask for an upvote on their Steam Greenlight entry.
Details here.

Source.

You can still download game for free even without a Steam account though.
Started Nov. 26 and lasts for a week.
It's here and it's awesome... THQ Humble Bundle!

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Note: requires Steam
daathus: It's here and it's awesome... THQ Humble Bundle!

Thats a damn fine deal there.
daathus: It's here and it's awesome... THQ Humble Bundle!

misfire200: Thats a damn fine deal there.
Only problem being they provide a single key for the whole bundle
misfire200: Thats a damn fine deal there.
tarunmutreja: Only problem being they provide a single key for the whole bundle
Infact 2 keys. One for Saints row 3 and one for others.

edit: I mean if you go over average.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by Antimateria
Only game I don't have there is the second CoH expansion. Might as well do a $1 for it and get the soundtracks I guess. Give it all to charity as a big fuck you for the DRM issue.

Would have paid well over average for DRM free copies. Oh well.
Antimateria: Infact 2 keys. One for Saints row 3 and one for others.

edit: I mean if you go over average.
Yup.. I activated my key.. got the games.. don't know the ones i already have are still redeemable.. so that i can give it to some one..???

THQ really looks in trouble for doing a humble bundle... They need all the help they can get
Post edited November 29, 2012 by tarunmutreja
tarunmutreja: Yup.. I activated my key.. got the games.. don't know the ones i already have are still redeemable.. so that i can give it to some one..???
Nope... Steam keys are redeemable only once...
That THQ bundle is one amazing deal. Owned half the games already, but this is still bargainlicious like nothing else lately.
wel... since it is against the ToS to break up the bundle, it really makes sense to only have 1 key...
amok: wel... since it is against the ToS to break up the bundle, it really makes sense to only have 1 key...
I really, really like that. I have zero respect for people who trade parts of bundles.

And this is the lowest I ever paid for any bundle. (Just 10 $). As I own all games and just want a Steam key for CoH....
Post edited November 29, 2012 by SimonG
amok: wel... since it is against the ToS to break up the bundle, it really makes sense to only have 1 key...
SimonG: I really, really like that. I have zero respect for people who trade parts of bundles.

And this is the lowest I ever paid for any bundle. (Just 10 $). As I own all games and just want a Steam key for CoH....
I don't wanna trade the games... that i don't want but i would rather give them away to somebody who could make a good use of the game and really wants it
tarunmutreja: I don't wanna trade the games... that i don't want but i would rather give them away to somebody who could make a good use of the game and really wants it
If somebody doesn't want to pay for a game, people should at least have the decency and pirate it. Not paying AND hogging bandwith costs... yeah, that is so much better than piracy.

Of course, if you paid a price that you would have paid for all the games, if you would not have owned them (and not just the minimum), that would be a different issue.

But the fact is, that the majority of people are exploiting those bundles. Even worse are those that keep the DRM free versions and trade away Steam and Desura keys. Those people are the lowest scum.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by SimonG
I already own all the games and this time there isn't a Linux version or DRM Free installer so I'll probably skip it unless there is a nice bonus added later.
Too bad HIB decided to forget what it stood for. There really wasn't any need to make this bundle on HIB. If THQ is in so much trouble they could have offered the bundle on Steam. I'm sure Valve would have implemented a PWYW system for them.