It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mshashankr: Not a deal by any stretch of imagination but, DAMN !!!
You'd have to have some serious cash lying around to buy that. He wants an insane amount of money for it.
SimonG: And drawing resources away for multiplayer? The multplayer is basically the SP gun fight gameplay with coop added. I've rather got the feeling that after many of the short uninspiring levels of ME 2 they thougt, "Why not slap a MP on this?"
StingingVelvet: It's mainly level design and the focus on waves in combat, it feels very much like playing offline multiplayer to me.
But that was already the problem with ME 2. After recently replaying ME 2 I wondered if they had also already planned MP in this game.
My backlog seems miniscule now! Thanks! I feel so much better! ;-)
wow
orcishgamer: You'd have to have some serious cash lying around to buy that. He wants an insane amount of money for it.
It would not surprise me if there actually are a few collectors out there willing to spend that amount of money on such a thing though.

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the guy selling that. A collection like that requires a lot of dedication and passion, and I don't think a collector like that would willingly part with his collection, unless he has to.
http://raptr.com/rewards/75-percent-off-serious-sam-3-bfe
AFnord: It would not surprise me if there actually are a few collectors out there willing to spend that amount of money on such a thing though.

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the guy selling that. A collection like that requires a lot of dedication and passion, and I don't think a collector like that would willingly part with his collection, unless he has to.
I quite suspect he set such a big price in order to prevent people from buying it and he only use it only to brag about it.
http://www.indiegamebundles.com/be-mine-3/
from $4

Abe’s Oddysee
Abe’s Exodus
Avernum: The Second Trilogy (4,5, and 6)
Hamilton’s Great Adventure
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
incl. DRM FREE & Steam Keys

for $6+ for all and a ton of stuff incl. Postal 2 complete (+Desura), Syberia 1 (+Steam), etc.
6 hours left

PS: does anybody thinks, too that these bundle sales are a bit extreme lately?
Post edited July 07, 2012 by dyscode
Great bundle - bought it a few days ago just to get the Avernums.

> PS: does anybody thinks, too that these bundle sales are a bit extreme lately?

I like competition! Thanks to bundles like that I was able to roll my own Steam-Summer-Sale while waiting for Steam's to start.
Artki: Great bundle - bought it a few days ago just to get the Avernums.

> PS: does anybody thinks, too that these bundle sales are a bit extreme lately?

I like competition! Thanks to bundles like that I was able to roll my own Steam-Summer-Sale while waiting for Steam's to start.
Yeah, I can MAKE my own summer sale, if I find the time to wrap up all those codes ;D
Looks cheap. Insta-buy.

Seriously, collectors items are really expensive. The most expensive games i have seen so far were Megaman Legends 2, Albion and Panzer Dragoon Saga. There is one guy selling PD Saga in a brazillian ebay-like site for 500 dollars. Yeah, 500 dollars for one fucking game.
Hmm . I read the reviews on the store page of Square Enix Ultimate Collection on Amazon . Some people wrote they activated the key of Tomb Raider: Underworld on Steam .

Amazon digital :

THQ Action Pack 84% off ( $14.99 ) and a $5 credit towards THQ pre-orders.

includes :

1. Darksiders [Download]
2. Metro 2033 [Download]
3. Nexuiz [Download]
4. Red Faction Armageddon [Download]
5. Red Faction: Armageddon - Path to War DLC [Online Game Code]
6. Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance [Download]
Post edited July 08, 2012 by ne_zavarj
The THQ pack ne_zavarj mentioned in the previous post is now up and discounted.

Other interesting Amazon digital deals are:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, $24.99 - Activates on Origin.
Mass Effect 3, $25.99 - Activates on Origin
Tizzysawr: Other interesting Amazon digital deals are:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, $24.99 - Activates on Origin.
Mass Effect 3, $25.99 - Activates on Origin
How do you get $26 on ME3? it only shows up with $36 for me. But I guess I'll wait until December anyway.
Post edited July 08, 2012 by dyscode
I wonder how many people bought games from Amazon instead of Steam on this week .