It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

taczillabr: Interesting that Impulse has a lot of Meridian4 titles I don't remember seeing in other stores, for example The Entente - World War I Battlefields, opinions about it?
I've looked at that one in the past, but its poor review scores scared me away from it.
ajsultan: This came in 3 days early from Amazon, this sale was supposed to go live on July 12 - 14.

Need for Speed: The Run - $9.99 (75% off) - Activates on Origin
Forget what I said earlier about Amazon, I'm biting on this deal! I can't see this game getting a more lower price than what Amazon is offering anytime soon.
ajsultan: This came in 3 days early from Amazon, this sale was supposed to go live on July 12 - 14.

Need for Speed: The Run - $9.99 (75% off) - Activates on Origin
racerboi101: Forget what I said earlier about Amazon, I'm biting on this deal! I can't see this game getting a more lower price than what Amazon is offering anytime soon.
Reading some of the customer reviews for the game kinda turned me off this :/
taczillabr: Interesting that Impulse has a lot of Meridian4 titles I don't remember seeing in other stores, for example The Entente - World War I Battlefields, opinions about it?
Just forget it. :D Its based on the Cossacks engine, and its totally ill suited for the task. Think Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds bad(which used the Age of Empires engine).. :O

On the other hand, there are better WWI games, WWI: The Great War by Dark Fox based on Blitzkriegs game engine is still fairly pretty, and plays ok for a WWI game. I dont know if you can buy it online though. If you find it dont hesitate to inform me. ^^
Post edited July 10, 2012 by p_mamusz
nijuu: Reading some of the customer reviews for the game kinda turned me off this :/
Tried it a while back and I didn't like it. Just no free roaming whatsoever, mission to mission to mission. At least as far as I played it before stopping.

Just not what I want from a Need for Speed.
p_mamusz: If you find it dont hesitate to inform me. ^^
GamersGate got it in the 1C releases as World War I
Magicka, including all but the newly released DLC is 75% off at Impulse/Gamestop Steam title
Post edited July 10, 2012 by mshashankr
Partially listed Rock Star sale at GamerGate - they posted about four titles and then went home for the night.

Ain't biting the hook until you drop the other shoe which is the GTA Complete Pack, GamersGate!
p_mamusz: Just forget it. :D Its based on the Cossacks engine, and its totally ill suited for the task. Think Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds bad(which used the Age of Empires engine).. :O

On the other hand, there are better WWI games, WWI: The Great War by Dark Fox based on Blitzkriegs game engine is still fairly pretty, and plays ok for a WWI game. I dont know if you can buy it online though. If you find it dont hesitate to inform me. ^^
I got it from http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-WWI/world-war-i some time ago. Interesting game, though I am more fan of Blitzkrieg 2 engine than the first one.
OH THANK YOU ^^

OH wait. Thers no buy button for me, so it must be regionally restricted, or otherwise unavailable. Im fairly sure i saw this a few months/years ago in the GamersGate catalouge as an available game.
Post edited July 10, 2012 by p_mamusz
p_mamusz: OH THANK YOU ^^

OH wait. Thers no buy button for me, so it must be regionally restricted, or otherwise unavailable. Im fairly sure i saw this a few months/years ago in the GamersGate catalouge as an available game.
try the .com site.
p_mamusz: OH THANK YOU ^^

trusteft: try the .com site.
Did. Redirects me to the co.uk site with no buy button. Well its no big deal, i would wait for a -75% discount anyway. If it comes ill just have it gifted. :)
Steam Midweek Madness: Dungeon Defenders 66% off
Post edited July 10, 2012 by uchos
Rohan15: I <3 you :D

Also, contemplating if I should buy Grimrock here now or on Steam sale...if that is true.
taczillabr: Why do you love me? You know I'm male and you know the dangers of that, right? lol

I'm also deciding if I should get Riddick or Grimrock, which to get? Both with excellent prices, but Riddick DRM-free is very nice and I think Grimrock has a high chance of being included in an indie bundle.
Go for Riddick. You won't be sorry. It is a fabulous deal on an amazing gaming experience. Not that Grimrock isn't a fine choice as well but I agree, you are going to have plenty of chances to catch a deal on that coming up.
Steam summer sale more or less confirmed for Thursday. The midweek Madness ends at 10 am, something it never does unless a big sale event is coming.