It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Delixe: I swear that website has dived into the toilet since the buyout. F U Gamefly.
I found them to be pretty allergic to money before the buyout too. They were the only DD store (not including the NA-only Impulse in this, obviously) to do anything they could to block payment. By the sound of it Gamefly haven't changed it enough.
Do you guys still need RO ?
Delixe: Unbelieveable what is the story with Direct 2 Drive now? They want to phone me with a pin but every time I put my phone number in it results in an unexpected error. What have they decided to screw up now? I swear that website has dived into the toilet since the buyout. F U Gamefly.
I recently bought Dragon Age Origin Ultimate for $7.50 during their EA sale and paid with Paypal. I didn't have any problems at all. Maybe its something they require for the UK or Europe zone. I was surprised that they charged me sales tax. This is strange because sales tax for online purchases is only required if they have a PHYSICAL office in this state which I know that they probably don't. GOG and Amazon never charges sales tax for their online items.
I had trouble with d2d and paypal, it kinda sucks but if you write a support ticket they can reset you account and get it to work but i was surprised i got a response in 20 mins
Post edited October 09, 2011 by Whitewraith
If anyone is a member of IGN Prime they can get free Sanctum:
http://login.ign.com/prime/landing/betas-sanctum
nagytow: If anyone is a member of IGN Prime they can get free Sanctum:
http://login.ign.com/prime/landing/betas-sanctum
And all the DLC too! I already had the base game, so given that away, but 3 free DLCs for me! :D
Steam: Space Siege -75%
3.75 €, 3.75 $, 2.5 £
About $2 at this end. The question is, do I want it...
Vatiel: Steam: Space Siege -75%
3.75 €, 3.75 $, 2.5 £
I avoided buying this game at retail because it came with Starforce. Has it been patched out in the Steam version?
Vatiel: Steam: Space Siege -75%
3.75 €, 3.75 $, 2.5 £
Heretic777: I avoided buying this game at retail because it came with Starforce. Has it been patched out in the Steam version?
I believe so. It isn't a great game though.
ne_zavarj: Do you guys still need RO ?
I do. I can send you the cash via Paypal, just send me a PM if you are able.
ne_zavarj: Do you guys still need RO ?
Delixe: I do. I can send you the cash via Paypal, just send me a PM if you are able.
done :
Is anyone knows , if Fate of the World: Tipping Point still will be on sale tomorrow on GamersGate ?
Delixe: I do. I can send you the cash via Paypal, just send me a PM if you are able.
ne_zavarj: done :
Is anyone knows , if Fate of the World: Tipping Point still will be on sale tomorrow on GamersGate ?
Anybody still willing to buy me RO?
I'd exchange it for a GoG currently on sale of roughly equivalent value.
ne_zavarj: Is anyone knows , if Fate of the World: Tipping Point still will be on sale tomorrow on GamersGate ?
According to GG not: "Offer expires in 9:54:52"
FraterPerdurabo: Anybody still willing to buy me RO?
I'd exchange it for a GoG currently on sale of roughly equivalent value.
Yeah, I'll sort you out. PM me your Steam details.