It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Navagon: But I am saying it would be unwise to give them any money.
"Sorry guys, we missed our unreachable goal. We already have your buck (gonna donate it, we promise). How do you feel about giving us another 30?"
grviper: "Sorry guys, we missed our unreachable goal. We already have your buck (gonna donate it, we promise). How do you feel about giving us another 30?"
I just can't see how the hell this could possibly be honest. Nobody is going to think that they're going to get 10 million sales even at $1 for a virtually unpublicised title. Even something like Minecraft hasn't got that many sales despite ludicrous amounts of publicity.
GoJays2025: They seem to have invalidated it.
Try this one: 4BA07FF6D8F4B94C34CC060FEA97898E
Thank you nagytow and gojays!
I have just notice Mount & Blade sale on GG , anyone know if they can be registered on Steam ?

thanks guys :)
summitus: I have just notice Mount & Blade sale on GG , anyone know if they can be registered on Steam ?

thanks guys :)
Reply to your question.

Sorry, I don't know what to write. :-)
Navagon: I just can't see how the hell this could possibly be honest. Nobody is going to think that they're going to get 10 million sales even at $1 for a virtually unpublicised title. Even something like Minecraft hasn't got that many sales despite ludicrous amounts of publicity.
Not only that they have to get those sales in less than a month, it's absolutley impossible goal.
Navagon: I just can't see how the hell this could possibly be honest. Nobody is going to think that they're going to get 10 million sales even at $1 for a virtually unpublicised title. Even something like Minecraft hasn't got that many sales despite ludicrous amounts of publicity.
Delixe: Not only that they have to get those sales in less than a month, it's absolutley impossible goal.
10 million? No freaking way... what do they think they are, Sims?
Right now there's a 100% discount on Caesar III at Good Old Games if you enter the following coupon code:

*code*

(single use only)

Edit: Redeemed by Vitek
Post edited October 10, 2011 by spindown
spindown: Right now there's a 100% discount on Caesar III at Good Old Games if you enter the following coupon code:

*code*

(single use only)
Following this thread does actually pays off.
Thank you, kind sir.
Post edited October 10, 2011 by Vitek
spindown: Right now there's a 100% discount on Caesar III at Good Old Games if you enter the following coupon code:

P5Q5-7E83-66P8-GQU7

(single use only)
already redeemed but thanks

P5Q5-7E83-66P8-GQU7

(single use only)
How do you reedeem codes on GOG ?

P5Q5-7E83-66P8-GQU7

(single use only)
summitus: How do you reedeem codes on GOG ?
Its a gift code :)
summitus: How do you reedeem codes on GOG ?
Detlik: Its a gift code :)
So where do you enter gift codes ? I've never seen it .

Forget that ... Doh stupid me , I found it ! ... Also proves I dont have any Freinds :(
Post edited October 10, 2011 by summitus
Detlik: Its a gift code :)
summitus: So where do you enter gift codes ? I've never seen it .
Bottom of the page "Redeem gift" or https://www.gog.com/en/gift/
summitus: So where do you enter gift codes ? I've never seen it .
Here.

It's in the foot of each page on GOG.com.
In "Looking for more?" section.

EDIT: ninja'd!
Post edited October 10, 2011 by Vitek