It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gyokzoli: Anyone recommends Universe Sandbox which is the daily deal on Steam?
If want stuff like that in a more gamey style look at Solar 2 (also on steam). The demo gives you a good idea of what the start of the game is like.
wy4786: ‎1C just announced King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North.
Fantasysci5: What...?! *runs around excitedly* Love the Kings Bounty series!
The Kings Bounty platinum edition (download) is currently at Amazon (US) for $4.99.
lowyhong: [url=http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/9697/product/Buy-Red-Orchestra:-Ostfront-41-45-Download]http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/9697/product/Buy-Red-Orchestra:-Ostfront-41-45-Download[/url]

RO1 for one and three quarters of a quid. I don't trust D2D however after that Paypal nonsense. Can anyone gift it to me? I will pay back either through Paypal or Gamersgate Blue Coins, whichever floats your boat :D
This is cheap indeed!
Is it possible to buy the game on D2D and add it on Steam?
FraterPerdurabo: Is it possible to buy the game on D2D and add it on Steam?
My steamy sense tells me that the "requires third party download" badge means the game pretty much requires Steam. Just like Tripwire's Killing Floor.
FraterPerdurabo: This is cheap indeed!
Is it possible to buy the game on D2D and add it on Steam?
It requires Steam to play, so I doubt you have much of a choice there :-)
Thanks for the response guys!

Can someone buy it on D2D and give me the Steam activation code please? I will compensate with a GoG, maybe one from the current sale?
GamersGate :

Fate of the World: Tipping Point 20% off
ne_zavarj: GamersGate :

Fate of the World: Tipping Point 20% off
Realistic, if depressing as hell game.
Hawk52: Realistic, if depressing as hell game.
Please explain .
Hawk52: Realistic, if depressing as hell game.
ne_zavarj: Please explain .
The game is based on scientific information, and it deals with issues such as political instability, global warming, and the looming energy crisis.

Even if you go with the theory that the science is of the "alarmist" category, it's still a depressing game. You're given a mission, and unless you both get lucky and know what you're doing, everything will unravel around you until the world is locked in crisis and everyone turns against you.

If you don't believe in the theories of global warming, peak energy, or such you'll hate the game though.
Hawk52: Even if you go with the theory that the science is of the "alarmist" category, it's still a depressing game. You're given a mission, and unless you both get lucky and know what you're doing, everything will unravel around you until the world is locked in crisis and everyone turns against you.
Sounds like X-Com for vegetarians.
Hawk52: Even if you go with the theory that the science is of the "alarmist" category, it's still a depressing game. You're given a mission, and unless you both get lucky and know what you're doing, everything will unravel around you until the world is locked in crisis and everyone turns against you.
grviper: Sounds like X-Com for vegetarians.
It's more of a card game. It's a hard game to explain.

I don't regret buying it. Even if I suck at it, it at least makes me think. More then most games at least.

I heard Fox News did a thing on the game, accusing the game of "indoctrinating" children to left-wing idealism.
Hawk52: I heard Fox News did a thing on the game, accusing the game of "indoctrinating" children to left-wing idealism.
Must be good then. Too bad the price is kinda high.
Unbelieveable what is the story with Direct 2 Drive now? They want to phone me with a pin but every time I put my phone number in it results in an unexpected error. What have they decided to screw up now? I swear that website has dived into the toilet since the buyout. F U Gamefly.
Post edited October 09, 2011 by Delixe
Delixe: Unbelieveable what is the story with Direct 2 Drive now? They want to phone me with a pin but every time I put my phone number in it results in an unexpected error. What have they decided to screw up now? I swear that website has dived into the toilet since the buyout. F U Gamefly.
Yeah, I was about to get Red Orchestra. I registered long ago with D2D, and everything was going smoothy when I logged into D2D UK. I clicked PayPal, and it seems they want me to have them send a pin number to my phone to continue my transaction on D2D UK.

GOG, GamersGate, Steam, Desura, Indievania, Impulse, Telltale, Greenman Gaming, and countless other services I've used... none of them wanted to bother me with this kind of bullshit. I could easily just let them confirm my phone number, but I sort of lost interest after they insisted I jump through unnecessary hoops for the privilege of buying from them. This is how you lose sales. ;)