Smugglers 5: Invasion starts where the original game ended. After years of civil war, the Federation finally emerged victorious, crushing all rebellion. The galaxy looked forward to a period of peace, a chance to repair the damage of a long and bitter war.
Then came the Jalkath, a new alien race looking much like the tigers of Old Earth. Their attacks were swift and brutal and they subjugated entire systems before the Federation even knew what was happening.
To the humans, they looked much like the tigers of Old Earth, and they soon proved themselves to be every bit as cunning and dangerous. The newcomers were swift and brutal in their assault, deploying terrifying weapons and subjugating entire systems before their victims even knew what was happening. The Federation has rallied a defence against the invaders, and now both sides struggle for dominance.
War has returned to the galaxy. For the right kind of captain, it’s a whole new chance for fame and fortune. Will you fight for the survival of your race? Trade and smuggle goods to make your fortune? Or play both sides against each other for your own profit?
- Explore a dynamic universe by trading, fighting, managing a crew and factories, boarding ships and plundering planets. You can even rule your own star empire.
- A new, playable alien race (the Jalkath) with new skills and professions.
- Carriers added to the game with unique abilities – launch bombers, interceptors and escort vessels.
- Six new alien star systems, new exploration stories, 10 new alien ships ranging from
- fighters to capital ships.
Copyright 2000-2014 by Niels Bauer Games. All Rights Reserved. Smugglers 5 and Smugglers 5: Invasion are trademarks of Niels Bauer Games.