● Changed the psi empathy health reduction to 20% (down from 25%)
● Changed the maximum number of psi slots to 8 (up from 6)
● Changed the psi slot requirement to 2 int per slot (down from 3), and you get 2 slots for free (no requirements) (up from 1)
● Changed the multischooling psi cost penalty to 10% (down from 15%)
● [Expedition] Psycho-temporal contraction base psi cost changed to 50 (down from 75)
● Shooting Spree - Will now grant an ability that, when activated, will cause your sniper kills to refund 100% their action point cost. This can happen twice and will expire after the turn ends. All your sniper rifle kills will now also reduced the cooldown of Shooting Spree in addition to Aimed Shot. Cooldown: 8 turns.
● Added Shooting Spree specialization that reduces cooldown of Shooting Spree by 1 turn per point. Max 2 points.
● New death screen actually enabled now
● Fixed some of the new cave doors not being properly patched (old doors will remain instead and sometimes block the player from moving through)
● Fixed an unknown item sometimes appearing among generated items
● [Expedition]Fixed new quest cutscene on The Rig
● Minor dialog and map fixes
● Improved the start up time for the game
● Initimidation now scales off either Strength or Will (whichever is higher)
● [Expedition] Halved the cost of most jet ski frames, engines, batteries and suspensions
● [Expedition] Increased the damage of all jet ski weapon attacks
● You now have to "innervate" psi abilities that you plan to use and you're limited in the number of innervated psi slots (1 + 1 per 3 intelligence, up to maximum of 6). Existing psi characters can use Will stat instead for the number of slots with some downsides, or they can opt to switch to Int by consuming a pill that's been subtly slipped into their pockets.
Innervating psi abilities from multiple psi schools will now incur global 15% psi cost penalty per additional school
● Introduced psi reserves, which is the long term psi resource that does not regenerate naturally, but through the usage of psi inhalant which can not be done in combat. Psi reserves are depleted when you regenerate psi naturally or through psi boosters. Maximum amount of psi reserves is equal to 5 times the maximum psi points.
● Psi inhalant is craftable with some skill in biology and chemistry.
● All existing player characters will get generous amount of psi inhalants first time you load the game in new version
● Upon loading the game for the first time in the new version, a random set of psi abilities will be pre-innervated for you. If you don't like the random selection, just reload the same save.
● Force Field psi cost changed to 40 (up from 25)
● Force Field is now destructable and has its health points scale with invoker's skill. Each segment of the force field has separate health, but destroying one will destroy all of them.
● Thermodynamic Destabilization base damage percentage changed to 30% (down from 50%) and it now scales by 0.5% (down from 1%) per skill point and is capped at 100%.
● Thermodynamic Destabilization action point cost changed to 10 (down from 20)
● Enrage maximum duration changed to 2 (down from 4)
● Increased the amount of damage of Neural Overload and Psi-cognitive Interruption blocked by resolve
● Added psi mentors for all psionic abilities in the game (except one) to the random loot table
● [Expedition] Psycho-temporal dilation and Limited temporal increment learning requirements swapped to their correct positions
● [Expedition] Psycho-temporal contraction now has a high chance of causing its opposite (with randomized power) when it expires
● Biohazard suit now provides full protection from a certain very, very bad gas
● Spearhead sniper rifles will now have base action points of 32 (up from 30)
● Rapid Reloader firearm enhancement will now also have a 25% chance of restoring a random amount of action points ranging from 50% to 100% of the base action point cost of the weapon (but capped at 20ap); this can only trigger once per turn
● Dragunov now costs 30 ap to fire (up from 25) and has 60% chance to restore 10-20 ap once per turn; also has slightly increased damage
● Added shiv blueprint
● [Expedition] Psionic Accelerator now increases psi regeneration by 50% (up from 20%)
● [Expedition] Added Kzozel Yantar, a stronger version of Kzozel
● Reduced the throwing precision of hunchback mutants
● Mutant dog's acid blob attack will now deal some of its damage directly
Quests / Areas
● Added a mercantile check when paying to use the Wormhole
● Silas' death will no longer fail the attack on Scrapper base quest; the player can now speak with Colton to get the reward instead
● Added shiv components to certain encounters in which the player loses his inventory
● Added new graphics for a few secret cave doors
● [Expedition] Added more content for the waterways - one big new dungeon, a couple of smaller locations, many new random encounters and other stuff
● [Expedition] Added some new ways to escape from a jail guarded by a hefty knife thrower
● [Expedition] Added a vending machine to the Gray Army base; it accepts zlatortiyas only
● [Expedition] In the same base, it is now possible to translate messages on one of the computers with sufficient intelligence
● [Expedition] Added a tool with which the player can repair/configure a certain camp defense asset; found in multiple locations in the Black Sea
Continued below =========>