Changelog for Build 1.31c (12 January 2020):
- The “Steadfast” shield magic mod now reduces basic attack damage from the shield’s direction by 50% (up from 33%), while damage from other angles is only increased by 10% (down from 15%).
- The “Arrow-Dampening” armor magic mod now decreases ranged attack damage taken by 30% (up from 25%)
- The “Phalanx” armor magic mod now decreases melee damage taken by 20% (up from 15%), while the extra damage from ranged attacks is now 5% (down from 15%)
- Weapon and quiver mods that deal extra damage to certain monster families (Frog Slaying, Bandit Slaying, etc) now all deal +30% (up from +20%), with the exception of Rust-Biting, as it has an upgraded version (Chrome-Shredding)
- The “Emergency” shield magic mod now reduces damage from basic attacks by 50% while under 33% health (up from 25%)
- The “Toxicity” magic mod now has a 6% chance to drop acid pools, up from 5%, per step
- The ice shot ability used by “Icedaggers” champions now deals less damage (110% of normal dmg, down from 135%) and has a slightly longer cooldown.
- Adjusted how Resist-Piercing champions work. Rather than constantly piercing 50% of all resistances, they now add a stacking debuff when they damage their target, which lowers its resists by 10%. This can stack 4 times.
- Buffed the stats of the following monsters: Mottled Sandjaw, Heated Sandjaw, Electric Jelly, Cave Lion, Guardian Corsair
- Decreased the cooldown (20 -> 16t) and increased the damage (25% -> 35% attack dmg) of the toxic cloud used by Toxic champions
- Increased the cooldown of Conjurer / Frogmaster summons from 13 to 16 turns
- Unstable Magic (Spellshaper ability) now costs 5 Energy (down from 15) and has a cooldown of 6 turns (down from 8)
- In Savage World, monster resistance to status effects now halves the duration rounded up instead of down.
- (Legend of Shara/Dawn of Dragons) The monster ability Black Hole now lasts 5 turns, down from 7
- (Legend of Shara/Dawn of Dragons) The monster ability Energy Shield now has a 16 turn cooldown (up from 14)
- (Legend of Shara) In Tower of Ordeals, chance to find shopkeepers per floor is now 25% (up from 20%)
- (Legend of Shara) In Wanderer’s Journeys, champion monsters now give +15% rewards per champion mod, which should make them feel more worthwhile to fight
- (Legend of Shara) Adjusted difficulty curve of Tower of Ordeals. The first 20 floors now become harder more quickly (more monster power/level gained per floor), however the following 30 floors grow harder more slowly, particularly the final 20 floors. The overall end point of the dungeon is the same. This should make for a more even playthrough.
- (Legend of Shara) In all Wanderer’s Journeys, there are now guaranteed Scroll of Job Change scroll spawns every 10 floors (e.g. floor 10, 20, 30…) in chests, somewhere. Gotta explore to find them!
- (Dawn of Dragons) During the Ancient Jungle dungeon monster waves, monsters will no longer only focus on the vines. Instead, they add Vine aggro every turn, which can potentially be overridden by other sources of aggro.
- (Dawn of Dragons) Ancient Jungle now has at least 2 more friendly monster crystals/eggs per map
- Fixed bug where monsters with the “Hundred Fists” abilities were dealing about twice as much damage as intended.
- Fixed bug where abilities could sometimes lose their Energy or Stamina cost if a monster had the same ability
- Fixed bug where Brigand’s Silver Job Emblem affecting Smoke Cloud was not affecting cooldown
- Poison Evocation and Unstable Magic should now be properly processed by Spellshaping mods (including costs)
- The searchbar now correctly filters by favorited items if you use “favorite” as a search term.
- Monsters Letters should correctly stack more often now (they will not stack unless all the underlying info is the same, though - who caught the monster, who released it, and the skill transferred)
- Sword Dancer’s gold emblem that allows you to parry skills (with 1/3 of normal chance) no longer reduces your regular chance to parry to 1/3 normal. Oops!
- Fixed bug with Gambler’s Skill Orb version of Double Down inconsistently triggering its effects. Also, fixed Double Down not always hitting all targets
- Fixed bug where toggling monster health bars via keyboard binding (“M” by default) would briefly flash them on the screen, even in fog of war
- Fixed bug where monsters with the “Monster Pull / Haul” ability (e.g. Puller/Hauler champs) could use this ability on themselves to do instant damage. This was not intended. It should only be usable on other allied monsters.
- Fixed bug that could bork pet duels. Also, added more safeguards to ensure that helpless corral pets wandering outside their pen won’t get caught in the crossfire and injured.
- Fixed visual bug when Sword Dancers parry and create Flame Serpents from their Advanced innate job trait
- If you try to equip an item in the dungeon, and you cannot equip it for whatever reason, you should no longer lose a turn
- (Dawn of Dragons) The Frog Dragon Break ability now pans the camera while using it
- (Dawn of Dragons) The final dragon dungeon event will now trigger as long as you’ve ever cleared the final boss on the current save slot (meta progress)
- (Dawn of Dragons) Fixed Orb of Reverie + Scroll of Job Change recipe working incorrectly
- (Dawn of Dragons) The “Arcane” Quiver mod now triggers 25% of the time as intended (instead of 100%...)
- (Dawn of Dragons) Fixed Spectral Crab / Enemy Jelly Trooper not showing up in the Monsterpedia (note: you will have to defeat more of them starting with this patch for them to show up)
- (Legend of Shara) Fixed various bugs with Glide resetting (or not resetting) its cooldown when it was not supposed to.
- (Legend of Shara) Fixed bugs where, in dream versions of certain maps, you could unintentionally trigger certain events
- Further save file size optimizations, trimmed out some garbage data
QUALITY OF LIFE
- (Legend of Shara) In longer Wanderer’s Journeys, the special music tracks now play for more floors in the middle and towards the end
- (Legend of Shara) Mini Dreamcasters now have a “Swap Places” option
- Minor writing adjustments in the final battle dialogue
Standalone installers, and those of all its DLC, updated (1.30h ⇒ 1.31d): 21 January 2020.
(typo in the update or installers versioning, or installers just ahead of the changelog?)