It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarzaR: I got it as "no access to its admins" then, right?
MitchShudlem: Sorry, I have no idea what you mean.
Forget it, man, just asked if you some admin there or so.
MitchShudlem: Sorry, I have no idea what you mean.
DarzaR: Forget it, man, just asked if you some admin there or so.
Oh, if i am an admin. No, I have nothing to do with it. "no access to its admins" sounded like some slang I don't know.
MitchShudlem: nothing to do with it. "no access to its admins" sounded like some slang I don't know.
No, just been too sleepy to be able to say it reasonable way, sorry. Meant "maybe you're in contact with them or so".
Heres's a riddle for you: how did Tex become a fat accountant?
Attachments:
fattex.jpg (157 Kb)
MitchShudlem: Heres's a riddle for you: how did Tex become a fat accountant?
Some way of damage of a save file. I hope its from use of a some old editor for fun and not something dangerous?
MitchShudlem: Heres's a riddle for you: how did Tex become a fat accountant?
DarzaR: Some way of damage of a save file. I hope its from use of a some old editor for fun and not something dangerous?
No, I'm afraid it isn't related to any save at all and I have never used any editor.
First assign all mercenaries to anything else than on duty and hit OK. Then answer NO to the question. It's all broken now. You are seeing portraits and stats but you are actually at an inventory screen that you had used last. The exit is in left top corner you can go out and it's fine by then, so it isn't very dangerous. Somehow I produced the fat accountant by fiddling with right-clicking around the screen, but I don't know how exactly.
MitchShudlem: First assign all mercenaries to anything else than on duty and hit OK. Then answer NO to the question. It's all broken now. You are seeing portraits and stats but you are actually at an inventory screen that you had used last. The exit is in left top corner you can go out and it's fine by then, so it isn't very dangerous. Somehow I produced the fat accountant by fiddling with right-clicking around the screen, but I don't know how exactly.
I see, while fixing one bad stuff i broke other stuff there. Is not present in original version. Its rather easy to fix, but i will definitely propose not to get into this condition. Its clearly corrupt a memory, and it could result in seemingly unrelated oddities later. If you dont want to start with 0 mercs, dont try to exit from there with 0 assigned. If you do want to start with 0, everyithng should be ok tho, just accept on first proposal.
Updated patch to ver. 1.15m, with fixes for bugs discussed lately, courtesy of MitchShudlem.
DarzaR: Updated patch to ver. 1.15m, with fixes for bugs discussed lately, courtesy of MitchShudlem.
Thread unrelated, but you seem very knowledgeable about ja1. Do you know any russian ja1 forums?
Jigby: Thread unrelated, but you seem very knowledgeable about ja1. Do you know any russian ja1 forums?
I dont know any ja1 forums beside this very place and bearpit. Bearpit is obsolete tho, as i dont use it anymore.