It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

N0x0ss: Now wait a second ...

Look at this before voting Ironstar :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post371

Why would matti's action contradict a fellow mafia ? Why didn't he jump on the occasion to either get rid or nmillar or I ?

I find it wierd... Every one of his message should be studied ...

Also I now understand his position :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post102
ViolatorX: Yeah post 371 for me is what made matti1996 mafia as I have mentioned before.

Though I will leave Gazoinks out of my voting till he is replaced. It to be seemed to be as if he was trying to argue with a potential partner(Ironstar), rather than nmillar.

Saying that nmillar voted for me when he questioned my vote for Matti.

Last 2 are from Ironstar,Vitek,Gazoinks,Nmillar.

Vote stands till Ironstar gives a full post.
I think I'm gonna vote nmillar,

after-all this is what I said : http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post372
N0x0ss: So Aylien Did have a role... Well....
Well, a mafia did kill himself due to inactivity ...

3 towns down, 1 mafia killed...
Remaining : 6/2
A mafia suicided due to inactivity, which is good and all......but we also lost a power role town. That sucks. :\

N0x0ss: Why would matti's action contradict a fellow mafia ? Why didn't he jump on the occasion to either get rid or nmillar or I ?

I find it wierd... Every one of his message should be studied ...
Maybe he didn't jump on the occasion to get rid of either you or NMIllar because he is scum and one of you guys is a fellow mafia? Or maybe he's town and thought both of you were town as well? Who knows.

I agree we should study his posts(what few there are) for any other clues, though.
GameRager: Maybe he didn't jump on the occasion to get rid of either you or NMIllar because he is scum and one of you guys is a fellow mafia? Or maybe he's town and thought both of you were town as well? Who knows.
He's just been revealed as mafia - what are you talking about?
GameRager: Maybe he didn't jump on the occasion to get rid of either you or NMIllar because he is scum and one of you guys is a fellow mafia? Or maybe he's town and thought both of you were town as well? Who knows.
nmillar: He's just been revealed as mafia - what are you talking about?
GameRager must have missed the part where it said "Mafia" near matti's name xD
nmillar: He's just been revealed as mafia - what are you talking about?
I thought that second question of N0xoss's was talking about Ironstar, and that's how I replied. If the second question N0x0ss posted("Why didn't he jump on the occasion to either get rid or nmillar or I ?") was about matti then I apologize for my mistake.
What?
Why??
No!!!
We need lynch results.
Why there were not replaced?
There are 4 players on replacement list and you even forgot to put Joe there.

If we mislynch we will get to lylo with 1(!) lynch.

I need to think about this. Maybe I'll come back when next deadline approaches.

N0x0ss: I think I'm gonna vote nmillar,

after-all this is what I said : http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post372
And what does this quote has to do with nmillar being mafia.
Vitek: What?
Why??
No!!!
We need lynch results.
Why there were not replaced?
There are 4 players on replacement list and you even forgot to put Joe there.

If we mislynch we will get to lylo with 1(!) lynch.

I need to think about this. Maybe I'll come back when next deadline approaches.

N0x0ss: I think I'm gonna vote nmillar,

Vitek: And what does this quote has to do with nmillar being mafia.
It sticks with the logic I had.

The only reason the caught mafia didn't take side and was opposed to me arguing against nmillar as because he was trying to help out a fellow Mafia.
Otherwise it would have been a great opportunity to get rid of a townie : nmillar.

It might sound unconvincing to you, but then again, you might be the third mafia, so suffice it to say it convinces me to vote against nmillar.
Vitek: If we mislynch we will get to lylo with 1(!) lynch.
Mylo.
So what happened to those two? Were they in communication outside the thread or something? Or were they just modkilled for inactivity?

As for your question, Vitek., I missed that. Must have been reading too quickly.

Nothing changed between not voting for N0x0ss and voting for him; I believed him to be guilty at both times, but the second time, I wanted to try to get some discussion going. I hate games going stagnant as much as the next guy.
Vitek: If we mislynch we will get to lylo with 1(!) lynch.
Vitek: Mylo.
What is Mylo and Lylo ??
N0x0ss: What is Mylo and Lylo ??
Lylo is "lynch or lose". The situation where town has to lynch mafia or it will lose. 5 players with 2 remaining mafia players and dead doctor is lylo. Town has to found scum or next day it will be 2 towns vs 2 mafias, tehrefore auto-lose.
Mylo is "mislynch-and-lose". Similar situation but nolynch is possible. 6 towns, 2 mafias with dead doctor. Situation that can occur here.
Actually, I don't care much anymore.
Unvote
Vote nmillar
Vitek: Actually, I don't care much anymore.
Unvote
Vote nmillar
Hmm, do you truly not care or is there REASON behind your vote? -_-

Also what don't you care about.....the game? Why.....because some people aren't playing and some suicided through inactivity and/or spite for the OP? Don't feel that way, friend....c'mon, cheer up.....the game is still alive with activity(Albeit sporadically.), and I am personally all set to continue playing until the end. As such(And because I realize I cannot carry the game along by myself.), I need people who write such eloquent, well worded(Not to mention long.) replies to converse & play with in this game we have here.

So buck up, man up, and join in the fray....remember, it won't die unless we LET it die. :)
Vitek: Actually, I don't care much anymore.
Unvote
Vote nmillar
Come on now... It's part of the game :( ...

If you really want me to unvote nmillar, I'll do it, but just for your sake....
Sorry guys, I've read everything at the time it was posted but I was too lazy/busy to reply, so here it comes:

ViolatorX: As N0x0ss already pointed out, if I'm mafia why would he accuse me for something? There is no sense in mafia accusing another mafia member. (In fact, there is, but that scenario is nonsense as matti was not active.)
Also if one guess was right does it mean all other are?

Also how about votecount?