It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you knew how annoying these multi-prods are, you wouldn't be forcing me to do them.
Gazoinks:
boct1584:
Planeshaper:
banjangkueh:
GameRager:
ViolatorX:
Vitek:
nmillar:
The game isn't going to play itself, you know.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by bazilisek
bazilisek: If you knew how annoying these multi-prods are, you wouldn't be forcing me to do them.
I will be reading over the last page or so and posting more later. I've been up all night so i'm too tired to go through it all now, but in about 8 hours or so i'll give it my best college try. :)
Right now I feel like I'm the only one playing... :/
Since clearly nobody is interested anymore, I'll spend less time on this thread.
N0x0ss: Right now I feel like I'm the only one playing... :/
Since clearly nobody is interested anymore, I'll spend less time on this thread.
Maybe we should've stuck with nolynch? At least then we'd be closer to going onto a new day and maybe keeping the game discussion going.
N0x0ss: Right now I feel like I'm the only one playing... :/
GameRager: Maybe we should've stuck with nolynch? At least then we'd be closer to going onto a new day and maybe keeping the game discussion going.
Yeah, I'm still keeping my nolynch vote up if it goes that way, because at this point it seems unlikely that we'll reach a consensus for a lynch. I'm still interested in the game, I just don't really have anything to say. :/
As stated in my previous post, I was on call at the weekend, so had very little time to sit in front of the PC.

I also don't have too many opportunities to post during working hours (9:00 am - 5:30 pm BST), but will continue to be active in the evenings and weekends (when I'm not on call).

I'll post my full reads later, but my focus is still on IronStar and boct1584 at the moment.
bazilisek: The game isn't going to play itself, you know.
I think that's my first prod ever. :-)

Sorry, I died. At least I feel so. I am ill and it is hard to focus on the game. I'll post something more later but I am still opposed to no lynch. Off the top of my head, I won't approve lynch of Violator, GameRager, Gazoinks and N0x0ss. The people whose lynch I'd favor are Planeshaper, gameon, boct and IronStar.

You know what? Let's lynch IronStar. He seems to be activel lurking. Still present in the thread but contributing nothing. Vote IronStar.
gameon: It takes a few seconds to make a vote. Just like this post, nobody has to be online 24/7.
So you're adovating spur-of-the-moment voting? I hardly think that's a good strategy; some thought should be put into the reasoning behind a vote.

I don't understand why people are pushing to move the game forwards quickly; it's either boredom or a mafia wanting to get on with the night kill.

If boredom is your reasoning, then you should be aware that mafia is not a quick game.
Oh, actually, I just remembered that my vote actually isn't nolynch anymore, it's on Planeshaper. I'm still pretty suspicious of him, but I'll switch depending on how things go.
I want this to get moving as well, so I'm going to vote at random!
now, where are my dice...
ah, here we go.

Meh, whatever.
Nolynch
gameon: Unvote Gamerager

Vote Vitek
N0x0ss: Thanks man, I appreciate it :-)
I've just been reading through the entire thread again, recording the details of all the votes (when they happened, who they were for) and came across this.

This is really odd. N0x0ss was voting "nolynch" at the time, but thanks gameon for voting for Vitek? Care to explain?
N0x0ss: Thanks man, I appreciate it :-)
nmillar: I've just been reading through the entire thread again, recording the details of all the votes (when they happened, who they were for) and came across this.

This is really odd. N0x0ss was voting "nolynch" at the time, but thanks gameon for voting for Vitek? Care to explain?
Because we are fellow mafia comrades, I gave Gameon clear instructions, to vote against Vitec, and see if anybody would follow. If it was the case, I would've removed my nolynch post and we could have gotten rid of this meddling kid :p.
I thanked Gameon because he did follow the instructions without any hesitation.
As for the 3rd mafia, we advised him to stay in the dark as to still have a chance of winning if Gameon and I were ever caught or people got suspicious of us .

Is this what you wanted to hear (or read...)?
nmillar: I've just been reading through the entire thread again, recording the details of all the votes (when they happened, who they were for) and came across this.

N0x0ss: Because we are fellow mafia comrades, I gave Gameon clear instructions, to vote against Vitec, and see if anybody would follow. If it was the case, I would've removed my nolynch post and we could have gotten rid of this meddling kid :p.
I thanked Gameon because he did follow the instructions without any hesitation.
As for the 3rd mafia, we advised him to stay in the dark as to still have a chance of winning if Gameon and I were ever caught or people got suspicious of us .

Is this what you wanted to hear (or read...)?
No explanation provided. Vote N0x0ss.
Good, If I get Lynched, you'll probably be next :)