It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Who and What:
1.acare84: The Darkness 2, Mass Effect 2
2.adambiser: And Yet it Moves, Dead Meets Lead
3.AdamR: Orcs Must Die, Bulletstorm
4. AdiJager: Fallout
5.AFnord: Tyrian 2000, Wings of Prey, Zombie Shooter, Drawn: The Painted Tower, Jagged Alliance 2, Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Scratches: Director's Cut, Breath of Death VII, Blackwell Convergence, Galactic assault: Prisoner of Power, Shadowgrounds, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Freespace 2, Shank, World of Goo, Soulcaster 1&2, Zeno Clash, Tortuga: Two Treasures, Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack, Prey, Rochard
6.Aliasalpha: Bulletstorm, God of War: Chain of Olympus
7.Altair2033: Quake: Scourge of Armagon, Quake: Dissolution of Eternity, VVVVVV, Quake 2: Ground Zero, Fallout
8.Anitmateria: Max Payne 2, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Gabriel Knight 2
9.apoc17: Yoshi Story
10.Argentum42: Blackwell Convergence, Sam and Max 202: Moai Better Blues, Borderlands
11.Arkhanor: Dead Island, Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2 - Chaos Rising
12.Atrok477: The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
13.Austrobogulator: Deus Ex: Human Revolution: The Missing Link, Stealth Bastard: Tactical Espionage Arsehole, Eversion, COD: Modern Warfare 3, KOTOR 2, Tiny Bang Story, Zuma Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, The Cat That Got The Milk, Metroid, Painkiller, Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode 1&2, Your Doodles Are Bugged, Cryostasis, SCP-087, Puzzle Dimension, The Feeble Files, Pullblox, Jurassic Park: The Game
14. Barnell: Risen, Blake Stone Aliens of Gold, Skyrim, Blake Stone Planet Strike
15.Balious: Final Fantasy 1, X-Com: UFO Defence, Clive Barker's Jericho
16.Bigs: Katawa Shoujo
17.BoxOfSnoo: Age of Empires 3 The Asian Dynasties, Supreme Commander 2, Rochard
18.cannard: Yumme Nikki, .flow, Space Quest 2 (remake), Space Quest, Quest for Glory 1-4
19.CaptainGyro: Bulletstorm, Blackwell Legacy, Jamestown
20.Chevve: GTA3
21.clarky85: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d, Star Fox 64 3d, Ace Attorney-Justice For All, No More Heroes 2-Desperate Struggle, Punch Out
22. Coelocanth: Nox
23.csmith: Anomaly Warzone Earth, Hard Reset, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Outland, Batman: Arkham City, Plants vs. Zombies, Splinter Cell: Conviction
24.CymTyr: Portal, Darksiders, Dragon Age 2
25.darknath: Bastion, Assassin's Creed: Revelations
26.DDaniel: Bioshock 1&2, The Darkness 2
27.deathknight1728: Geneforge, Avadon: Black Fortress
28. DProject: STALKER: SOC, Fallout: Tactics
29.Dragobr: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid
30.Drelmanes: Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Summon Night: Swordcraft Story
31. dutchexcalibur: Just Cause 2, Cave Story+, Area 51
32. ExecB5: Jamestown, Mafia II, F.E.A.R. 2, Alice Madness, Mirror’s Edge, FEAR 3, Dead Space 1&2
33.Expack: Half Life 2, HL2: Ep1&2
34.Fever_Discordia: Psychonauts
35.Fifeldor: FEAR Perseus Mandate, FEAR 2, Medal of Honor, Mass Effect, DoW 2: Retribution, Mirror's Edge, L.A. Noire, Demon Stone
36.gamez79: Psychonauts, Bastion
37.grynn: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, Portal 2, Rochard, Skyrim, Mass Effect, ARES: Extinction Agenda
38.gutoraffaelli: Driver, BioShock, Messiah
39.hercufles: Demon Souls, Star Ocean, Uncharted 3, Halo Reach, Final Fantasy 13, Mortal Kombat 9, COD: Modern Warfare 3, Baldur’s Gate, Resident Evil 5
40.Hovis1974: Batman: Arkham City, Borderlands, Dead Space 2, LEGO Star Wars : Complete Saga, CoD:WaW
41.infinite9: Skyrim
42. jamyskis: Back to the Future: The Game
43.JediEagle: Puzzle Agent 1&2, Psychonauts, Dead Island
44.JMich: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of Planeswalkers 2012, Portal 2, Bloodrayne, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, Space Rangers, Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within, Fortix 2, Alpha Protocol
45.JustOrdinary: Sonic Generations
46.kalirion: Puzzle Agent 2, Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World, Bastion, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Blackwell Convergence, Blackwell Deception, Dungeons of Dredmor: Realm of the Diggle Gods, Critical Mass, AGS Bake Bundle, Zombie Shooter, Toki Tori
47.kalmis666: Vanquish, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Hydrophobia, Jamestown , Nation Red, Chrome, Yakuza, Cogs, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Dead Space, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Stacking, Dead Space Extraction, Metal Gear Solid 2, Outland, Jamestown, Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
48.kazmar: Dungeon Keeper
49.keremix: Batman: Arkham Asylum, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid, GTAIV: The Lost and Damned, GTAIV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
50.KneeTheCap: Mass Effect
51.Kyote33: Skyrim, Blackwell Legacy, Saints Row The Third, Jurassic Part the Game, L.A. Noire
52.Leroux: Iji, Blackwell Convergence, Gemini Rue
53. LiquidOxygen80: Bastion, Sid Meier's Colonization, Outpost Haven
54.lukaszthegreat: Septerra Core, Jack Orlando
55.lugum: Tex Murphy Under a Killing Moon, Tex Murphy Overseer, KGB , Noctropolis, MonkeyIisland 4, Legacy of Kain Blood Omen, Sacred Gold, Deponia
56.Marcinkonys: Splinter Cell Double Agent
57.metalkidz: Alpha Protocol, Jagged Alliances: Deadly Games
58. MGShogun: Braid
59.Miaghstir: Katawa Shoujo, Go Go Nippon!
60. moonshineshadow: Portal, Settlers 2
61. mrcrispy83: Dark Lord, Super Robot Wars OG2, Ys 4: Mask of the Sun, Castlevania, Final Fantasy 4 Interlude, Duke Nukem 3d, Jamestown, Blocks That Matter, Final Fantasy 13, Fragile Dreams
62.MysterD: L.A. Noire: Complete Edition
63.nandesz00: Bit Trip Runner, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Earthworm Jim 1&2, Carmageddon, Portal 2, Witcher 2, Trine 2, Monkey Island 2 SE
64.Navagon: Kaptain Brawe, Fear 3, Kings' Crusade
65.Neobr10: Scorpion Disfigured, COD: Black Ops, Super Mario 3D Land, Lost Planet
Post edited March 03, 2012 by lukaszthegreat
Noooooo! :(

Xa_Chan's thread is inferior.....official list is superior! :)

Working on
Medal of Honor(PS1 on PS3)
Stonekeep(pc)
Indiana Jones & the Infernal Machine(replaying on pc)

Games finished this year:
Post edited January 02, 2012 by GameRager
66.Nergal01: Portal 2, Skyrim, Alien vs Predator, Gabriel Knight – Sins of the Father, Star Wars – Dark Forces, Dead Space 2, Dungeon Siege 3, DS3: Treasures of the Sun
67.nmillar: Nightfall Mysteries - Asylum Conspiracy
68.nurgog: Jagged Alliance 2
69. OmegaX: Limbo, The Saboteur, Portal 2, Alice: Madness Returns, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
70. Paingiver: Bastion
71.papaluigi: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Saints Row The Third, DE:HR:ML
72.predcon: Hexen , Hexen: Deathkings, Deus Ex: IW
73.Primate: Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me
74.Ralackk: Call of Juarez, Heavy Rain, Heavy Rain: Taxidermist, COD: Black Ops, Armed and Dangerous, Time Gentlemen Please, Spectromancer
75.reaver894: TESV: Skyrim
76.rgx: Two Worlds, Bloodrayne, Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption, Serious Sam: The 1st Encounter, Serious Sam: The 2nd Encounter, Crysis 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Doom 3: Resurrection of evil
77.Roberttitus: Assasin's Creed 2, AC2: Battle of Forli, AC2: Bonfire of the Vanities, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Mario Kart 7, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus, Uncharted 2, Super Mario Bros., Banjo-Kazooie, Jak & Daxter, Jak 2
78.rong44: Gun, Alter Ego, Condemned Criminal Origins
79.Samael999: Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution
80. sebarnolds: Iji, Costume Quest, Soulcaster 1&2, Atom Zombie Smasher, Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack, The Witcher 2
81.SimpleUser: Vanquish
82. SpirlaStairs: Skyward Sword, Final Fantasy XIII 1&2
83. stellathestud10: Rage
84.stoicsentry: Telltale's Back to the Future
85.StoneMk2: Alpha Protocol
86. thebes: Postal 2,
87.thebum06: Sequence, VVVVVV, Grotesque Tactics, Evil Heroes: Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts, Neverwinter Nights 2, NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer, F.E.A.R. 3
88.TheEnigmaticT: Darksiders
89.Thiefer: Dead Space 1&2, Tron Evolution, Venetica, Mega Man: Network Transmission, Duke Nukem Forever, BloodRayne, Hard Reset
90. timppu: Portal, Magic Carpet 2, KKND Extreme, The Cat and the Coup
91.TrollumThinks: Baldur’s Gate 2
92.Twilight: Batman: Arkham City
93.ViolatorX: Time Commando, Mayhem 3D
94. Volundr: And Yet It Moves, Cthulhu Saves the World, Dungeon Defenders, Jamestown, Puzzle Agent 1&2, Toki Tori, Trine, World of Goo, Aquaria, Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate: TOSC, Bastion, Eets, Magicka, Serious Sam HD: SE, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Metro 2033, Sanctum, Sanctum: X-Mas Carnage, The Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, The Blackwell Convergence, Breath of Death VII: The Beginning, Costume Quest, Costume Quest: Grubbins on Ice, Fallout 3, Lugaru HD, Samorost 1&2, Sanctum: Slums, Shank, TRAUMA
95.Whitecroc: Fallout: New Vegas: Lonesome Road, Psychonauts, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, DE:HR:ML, Metro 2033, Limbo
96. wodmarach: Assassins Creed 1&2, AC: Revelations, AC: Bloodlines, NFS:The Run, Blackwell 1-3, Mass Effect 1&2, C&C4, Armoured Core 4
97.WrathOfTheAngels: The Witcher
98.xa_chan: Trine, Syberia, Katawa Shoujo, Bastion, Portal, Hydrophobia: Prophecy
99.Zchinque: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Puzzle Agent 2, Torchlight, Minecraft, Fate of the World, Jamestown, Rollercoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes, Katawa Shoujo, Final Fantasy XII, Zenonia 2, The Simpsons Arcade Game
100. Zjeraar: Toki Tori, And Yet It Moves
Post edited March 03, 2012 by lukaszthegreat
lukaszthegreat: I don't know GR. Xa already started one and people already post there.
I was just trying to show support. :(

Is it ok if I inhabit this thread and just update my list from time to time? *hides in corner*

(To be fair though i'll possibly still post my OFFICIAL list in Xa_chan's thread to be proper and all....:)...)
Post edited January 01, 2012 by GameRager
Placeholder for the list
Post edited January 02, 2012 by lukaszthegreat
lukaszthegreat: Of course. and thank you for your support.
I just hope i'll be able to add more than a handful of games this year. I play very slowly you see. :(
Placeholder for the list
Post edited January 02, 2012 by lukaszthegreat
lukaszthegreat: :) i do the list and people might move here
Not if they see my posts blanketing the first page they won't.... 0.o

*Shuts up to avoid adding more posts.....;)*
Playing:
RAGE - PS3
Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts - DS
Custom Robo Arena - DS
Space Pirates and Zombies - PC
Ultima 7 - PC
Finished:
Post edited January 01, 2012 by Runehamster
Finished:
Age of Empires 3 - Asian Dynasties
Supreme Commander 2
Rochard
Freespace 2
Red Alert 3
Plants vs. Zombies
Trine
Mirror's Edge
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
Sly Cooper and the Theivius Raccoonus
DESCENT 3 (woohoo)
Post edited December 27, 2012 by BoxOfSnoo
Finished:
01/jan: Driver
05/jan: BioShock
08/jan: Messiah

Currently playing:
Beyond Good and Evil

Next:
Command & Conquer: Generals
Grim Fandango
Psychonauts
Sam & Max 102: Situation: Comedy
Time Commando
Toonstruck
Post edited January 07, 2012 by gutoraffaelli
Finished:
Jan 4- Tyrian 2000
Jan 6- Wings of prey
Jan 6- Zombie shooter
Jan 7- Drawn: The painted tower
Jan 15- Jagged Alliance 2
Jan 17- The Blackwell legacy
Jan 19- Blackwell unbound
Jan 22- Scratches: Director's Cut
Jan 23- Breath of Death VII Jan
23- Blackwell Convergence
Jan 26- Galactic assault: Prisoner of power
Jan 27- Capsized
Jan 31- Shadowgrounds
Feb 03- Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Feb 09- Freespace 2
Feb 11- Shank
Feb 12- World of goo
Feb 14- Soulcaster 1-2
Feb 16- Zeno Clash
Feb 20- Tortuga: Two treasures
Feb 27- Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack
Feb 28- Prey
Mar 03- Rochard
Mar 06- Company of Heroes
Mar 15- DLC quest
Mar 17- Arx Fatalis
Apr 03- Hard Reset
Apr 07- Hero Core
Apr 08- Cloning Clyde
Apr 09- Cardinal Quest
Apr 10- Samorost 1 & 2
Apr 14- Legend of Grimrock
Apr 17- Madballs in Babo: Invasion
Apr 22- MechWarrior 2 (Clan Wolf's campaign)
Apr 25- Alien Shooter
Apr 27- Rogue Trooper
May 2-The Baconing
May 4- Might & Magic 7
May 10- Might & Magic 8
May 17- Dungeon Siege 3
May 20- Sonic CD
May 27- Supreme Commander 2
Jun 02- LaserCat
Jun 07- Men of War: Vietnam
Jun 09- Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Jun 11- King Arthur: The roleplaying wargame
Jun 15- Escape Goat
Jun 15- Noitu Love 2: Devolution
Jun 30-On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
Jul 06- Dawn of War 2: Retribution (Ork campaign)
Jul 16- Avernum: Escape from the Pit
Jul 18- Alien Hallway
Jul 19- Torchlight
Jul 26- E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy (Loyal to M)
Jul 30- Spec Ops: The Line
Aug 24- Ys Origin
Aug 26- Shadowgrounds Survivor
Sep 04- Geneforge
Sep 11- Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Sep 12- Dark Scavenger
Sep 17- Reversion
Sep 23- To The Moon
Oct 03- Puzzle Agent
Oct 18- Lone Survivor
Nov 11- Mutant Mudds
Nov 16- Overlord+Raising Hell expansion
Nov 18- Reprisal
Nov 29- Blitzkrieg (Allied campaign)
Dec 25- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Dec 26- Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
(Yes I've played a lot of short games this year ;) ) Best game thus far: Legend of Grimrock (followed by Jagged Alliance 2) Worst game thus far: DLC quest
Post edited December 26, 2012 by AFnord
Finished
01/01: Anomaly Warzone Earth
01/07: Hard Reset
01/08: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
01/21: Outland
02/19: Batman: Arkham City
02/20: Plants vs. Zombies
03/02: Splinter Cell: Conviction
03/09: Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
04/23: Mass Effect 3
05/06: Machinarium
05/22: Alien Breed 2: Assault
06/01: 3D Dot Game Heroes
06/22: LittleBigPlanet 2
06/28: Sideways New York
07/05: Journey
07/07: Puzzle Agent
07/12: Bastion
08/06: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
09/26: Borderlands
10/23: To The Moon
11/27: Quantum Conundrum
11/30: Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templar
12/04: Burnout Paradise
12/23: Atom Zombie Smasher
Post edited December 23, 2012 by csmith
Finished
Jan 11 - And Yet it Moves
Jan 16 - Dead Meets Lead
Mar 10 - Beneath a Steel Sky
Mar 14 - Might and Magic I
Mar 17 - Fortix
Apr 24 - NightSky
May 14 - Faerie Solitaire
May 21 - Toki Tori
Post edited April 09, 2014 by adambiser
Okay, my first finisehd game of 2012!! It's Trine. Well, Because of 31st december and 1st january festivities, I couldn't complete it in 2011, so I guess it counts for 2012 ;) Excellent game, with a fantadtic art direction and a clever way to deal with the situations. i'm not generally great on that kind of game, but Trine's level of difficulty was perfect: difficult, but just enough to make me want to try "one last time" (for the xxxth time ;) ) this level... and finally beat it forcing me to vary my ways of thinking! When my backlog will be shorter, I'll definitely look into Trine 2.

So far in 2012 :
Trine
Syberia
Katawa Shoujo – Emi / Kenji
Bastion
Portal
Hydrophobia : Prophecy
Mass Effect 3 + DLC From Ashes
Portal 2
Serious Sam II
Serious Sam 3 : BFE
Deathspank
Alice : Madness Retuns
Bioshock 2
Airport Mania 2
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Might&Magic : Clash of Heroes
Senran Kagura : Shoujoutachi no Shinei (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)
Costume Quest
Wizorb
Gatling Gears
Shatter
Rochard
Portal 2 (coop)
Bejeweled 3 (quest mode)
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
No One Lives Forever 2
Defenders' Quest : Valley of the Forgotten
L.A. Noire