It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've always kind of wondered what the point of these lists are, I'm guessing they're not intended to be e-peen stroking phenomenons. Maybe to avoid a derail someone can PM me. Seriously I feel dumb, just don't get it.
06/01/2012: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
09/01/2012: Portal 2
17/01/2012: Bloodrayne Final stats show a total of 8 hours, though I've spent about 3-4 more trying to finish the final battle. Nice and short, though it does show its age.
Post edited January 17, 2012 by JMich
JMich: b]Bloodrayne Final stats show a total of 8 hours, though I've spent about 3-4 more trying to finish the final battle. Nice and short, though it does show its age.
how the hell did you do that?

i managed to beat the whole game, most times without much of an effort but after few hours at the last battle i completely failed at actually completing the game.
the guy kept running away from me whenever i came close to him (or activated the rage thing) and only once managed to kill him when i just unloaded all my ammo into him and the big demon was hitting the guy also. but then i was out of ammo and health to actually tackle the demon so i died.

was so frigging pissed back then cause everything about this game I liked to this very fight.
Post edited January 17, 2012 by lukaszthegreat
Another short game finished: The Blackwell Legacy, a short but well made indie/retro adventure game.
Post edited January 18, 2012 by AFnord
lukaszthegreat: how the hell did you do that?
The secret is to kill the demon first, since the only thing that can hurt him is bullets to the heart, and Wulf will help refill guns when he drops them.
The hard thing is managing to stay alive long enough, and to have a good spot from which to fire in relative safety. After some size increases, you will have to go up the columns to be able to hit, and you may want to use the zoom feature too. I was lucky in my final try because Wulf picked up the rocket launcher, and just started ripping Beliar a new one.
Once Beliar falls, you have a save chance, and then it's just you and Wulf. Bullet Time helps a lot in that fight, especially since your health won't be full.

On Topic
06/01/2012: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
09/01/2012: Portal 2
17/01/2012: Bloodrayne
18/01/2012: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers An excellent game from the Sierra Adventure Days, with few puzzles needing hints. I hated the "quick reaction" sequences though.
1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10
4. Mario Kart 7- 3DS; 1/13/2012 8/10
5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Platinum Trophied)- PS3; 1/18/2012 9/10 (First time I ever beat the game & I get my second Platinum Trophy out of it *admittedly the trophies were pretty easy*. This game is a helluva lot better than I figured it would be. I'm glad I dropped the $10 on it)
Blackwell Deception.
God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta
Blackwell Legacy kind of
I have a guilty conscience so I have to admit I cheated I didn't actually finish the game, I stopped playing when I was over two hours in and I looked up the last half hour on youtube. Does that count as finishing the game? Normally I wouldn't count it, but I consider this more of an extra bonus game from an indie pack. It''s not like it was something I was planning on spending some serious time with. I'm just trying to clear some of this "extra bonus" stuff out of my backlog, so i'm hurrying through some of it. I'm finished playing it and I've seen the whole game to the finish so as far as I'm concerned it is finished.
Post edited January 19, 2012 by CaptainGyro
CaptainGyro: Blackwell Legacy kind of
I have a guilty conscience so I have to admit I cheated I didn't actually finish the game, I stopped playing when I was over two hours in and I looked up the last half hour on youtube. Does that count as finishing the game? Normally I wouldn't count it, but I consider this more of an extra bonus game from an indie pack. It''s not like it was something I was planning on spending some serious time with. I'm just trying to clear some of this "extra bonus" stuff out of my backlog, so i'm hurrying through some of it. I'm finished playing it and I've seen the whole game to the finish so as far as I'm concerned it is finished.
Dude, it's an awesome game, you really should've finished it youself. The Blackwell trilogy was the highlight of that Indie Royale bundle for me - the other games were the bonus I may never get to.
Being unemployed in the last 19 days I have finished...
Assassins creed all of it basicly takes about 18 hours a game -.- AC1 is still my least liked of the series
NFS:The run finished it just after midnight new years
Blackwell trilogy
Mass effect 1+2 with all DLC (and I'll be doing a new fem shep run before march 9th)
C&C4 better than I expected but not a real C&C game
Armoured Core 4
I have completed first Fallout (A G A I N) three days ago with a stealh-melee-ninja char build =)
Post edited January 19, 2012 by AdiJager
Call of Duty: Black Ops. It was pretty meh, I think I'm done with the series at least for single player.
CaptainGyro: Blackwell Legacy kind of
if you want and believe it is worth putting it on the list then i will do that.
I might as well mention that I finished the Kingdoms of Amalur demo but I doubt I'll be getting the game anytime soon.