It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dungeon Keeper 2. Won it in a GOG lottery more than a year ago, only played it recently when the hardware fix came through. Actually played through most of the game without the hardware fix, which allowed for slightly better visuals, but crashes became unbearable after a certain point in the campaign.
I just finished Risen. I liked it surprisingly much. Combat was a bit crap but still the game left a good taste in mouth (which is hard 'cos it wasn't a physical copy). I could have done worse with 5 euros. =)
Finished the Dungeon Defenders main story with a friend earlier this week. It's surprisingly addictive, heh.
Post edited August 29, 2012 by Argentum42
Wing Commander Prophecy.

There. Played all Wing Commander games this year.
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine. It was quite enjoyable but I can't get rid of feeling that it could be much better. It is too much corridor and when I wanted to return for thunderhammer back past checkpoint, which wasn't blocked by anything, but invisible wall prevented to return, I was less than amused. Melee combat was mostly fun but it could be much better with something like Freeflow combat. I feel stupid when I am bashing thin air instead of enemies. Performing execute and throwing enemy inside wall or crate or levitating above ground, looked very bad too.
I loved jetpack and thunderhammer combo (most fun in whole game) but disliked how it was forcefully taken away from me.
I also liked the cutscene with Warboss saving the day. ;-)

Took me 11 hours.

It deserves 7/10 but if it wasn't Warhammer then it would perhaps get only 6.

Full list.
Post edited August 29, 2012 by Vitek
Dead Space
Tron Evolution
Dead Space 2
Venetica
Mega Man: Network Transmission
Duke Nukem Forever
BloodRayne
Hard Reset
LIMBO
BloodRayne 2
Bob Came in Pieces
Mega Man 10
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Resident Evil (GameCube remake)
Cave Story+ (normal ending only)
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Alan Wake (+ both DLCs - The Signal & The Writer)
American McGee's Alice
Resident Evil 5
Project I.G.I.
Bulletstorm
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Risen
Red Faction Armageddon
Scarygirl
Red Dead Revolver
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

--------- since then

Vessel (brilliant! Definitely the best indie game I've played this year and one of the best I've ever played)
Dark Void (very fun, but ended with an open ending just as the story was taking off. Very unfairly ripped apart by critics)
Post edited August 29, 2012 by Thiefer
F.E.A.R 3 (OnLive) - Finished November 2, 2011 *Point Man Ending*

Blood (Gog.com) - Finished January 14, 2012

Mafia II (OnLive) - Finished April 6, 2012

Dear Esther (PC) - Finished April 19, 2012

Diablo III (PC) - Finished May 19, 2012

Oddworld : Stranger's Wrath (Gog.com) - Finished June 21, 2012

Dear Esther (OnLive) - Finished August 25, 2012 (LATEST)

Yeah, I beat a game I already have on a different platform /:
Post edited August 29, 2012 by HorribleHarry
08-30-12 Neighbours From Hell 2 (GOG)

Games finished in 2012
Finished:
SwiftStitch that I got in a bundle (Indie Royale). Fun but only for one hour or two.
Gemini Rue. A great point'n click that doesn't have any real negative aspects. I thought that moving through the station was a bit tedious (due to the lift) but that's it.

My list for 2012:
- Alone in the Dark 2
- Atom Zombie Smasher
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Cave Story+
- Costume Quest
- DLC Quest
- Fahrenheit
- Gemini Rue
- Iji
- Jurassic Park: The Game
- Limbo
- Lucidity
- Lume
- Rayman Raving Rabbits
- Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
- Shank
- Soulcaster 1&2
- SwiftStitch
- The Shivah
- The Witcher 2
- VVVVVV
- Your Doodles Are Bugged
- Zombie Shooter
errrrrm.......... none :(
Finished Last Story this weekend.

Didn't like it very much, in fact I'd probably put it as the worst RPG I've played this generation. Lemme just copypasta my thoughts from another forum here.

"The environments look pretty decent for the system, but the character models and their animations kind of bugged me for some reason. And it runs pretty terribly at times.

The gameplay overall is pretty stiff and awkward like a budget title, there's a heavy emphasis on stealth but the stealth mechanics/AI probably about as primitive as Metal Gear 1 (not Solid, the original game) so they don't say react to sound or even tranquilized guards right in front of them, character skill sets are extremely limited, and there's no character customization beyond playing dress up with weapons and armor. Boss battles kind of suck because they're incredibly gimmicky there's basically only one way to actually do significant damage most of them and then you'd have to repeat it say 4-5 times.

The story's kind of a mess too. It tries to be more focused on characters and their relationships than actual overarching storyline... but it fumbles it really badly largely due to characters disappearing without a trace for large portions of the game. Key relationships such as Zael and Calista or Zael and Dagran's friendship that are supposed to be game and story defining are woefully underdeveloped. Calista barely interacts with Zael after the first few hours of gameplay. Heck it felt like Lowell and Syrenne got more focus throughout the game than the actual main characters.

And even though it's short, at the same time it felt unnecessarily padded out to me. Rehashing the same environments and same bosses (though to be fair a few bosses are palette swaps but are fought differently) and even reusing plot points, and some chapters didn't really seem to go anywhere.

It's just a mediocre/bad game that would be completely eviscerated in reviews and by players if it wasn't for the names attached to it and the nauseating attempt to appeal to nostalgia and sentimentality by trying to call back to Final Fantasy despite being completely unrelated in gameplay or developer intent. It's really unbelievable that people threw an unsightly temper tantrum for this game. So pathetic. So disgusting."

Dark Lord
Super Robot Wars OG2
Ys 4: Mask of the Sun
Castlevania
Final Fantasy 4 Interlude
Duke Nukem 3d
Jamestown
Blocks That Matter
Final Fantasy 13 (Platinum)
Fragile Dreams
Fallout 1
Breath of Death 7
Hyperdimension Neptunia (Platinum)
Solatorobo
Tales of Graces f
Sands of Destruction
Batman Arkham City
New Super Mario Brothers Wii
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Alpha Protocol
Final Fantasy 13-2
Rune Factory 3
Pikmin
Dragon Age Origins
Halo 3
Phantasy Star 3
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank Future 2: A Crack In Time (Challenge Mode/Hard Mode/Platinum)
Xenoblade
Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery
Persona 3 Portable (mshe)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Metroid Other M
World of Goo
The Last Story
Just finished FEAR and its expansion packs.
I just completed Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning on my Xbox 360. The game is fun and I really enjoyed it quite a bit. The side missions could use some work but I liked the combat and the customizable stuff.
Full list:

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post89

14. Halo 2 (2004) (PC, 1.9.2012, 7.5/10)

I originally started playing the XBox version, but after getting too frustrated already in the first level of the game (which to me seems like the hardest damn level in the whole game!), I restarted on the PC version. There I did better on Legendary, mostly due to much better controls and being able to see the enemies much easier from laptop screen than from my big fuzzy TV screen. Damn, I think I'll throw my old Xbox now to dumpster.

Mediocre and totally forgettable, but not really a bad FPS game. Superlinear, not much replay value (I'm not interested in trying to find the "skulls", nor multiplayer). In many ways better than the first Halo, e.g. no copy&paste areas/rooms. It had quite a lot of sniping levels, which I always like. The story didn't make much sense to me, didn't seem too interesting.

Unlike some others, I think the PC port was fine. Better graphics than on the original XBox version, mouse/keyboard controls worked ok even though you couldn't freely change the controls, but pretty much had to do with the default keyboard controls. Luckily I felt they were fine, normal WASD controls. I don't recall facing any real bugs either.

Save game system sucked, I never could quite figure out when it would save the checkpoint. Sometimes it wouldn't save the game automatically for ages so I ended up playing same long parts over and over again, and then suddenly it decided to save the game somewhere where it wouldn't before. It was hardly ever clear what would trigger a checkpoint.

End-game was a letdown compared to the hilarious driving end-scene in the first Halo, just normal simple boss fight. It was a bit of fun to be able to smuggle a Banshee (flying vehicle) into the end-boss fight though, something that the game designers clearly hadn't expected the gamer being able to do. Just needed to trim the Banshee a bit by shooting into its wings, then you could try to wiggle it through the narrow passages. :)

And like the predecessor, this one also ended in a cliffhanger. Is this the same in all Halo games? Kinda cheap to always suggest at the end of the game "Is this the end? No, this was merely the beginning...", as if the gamers will go "Ooooh, if this was just the beginning, I bet the next Halo game will be sooo much better!". Sheesh...
Post edited September 01, 2012 by timppu
Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb

Beat the final level (Chest after the "Final Chapter") with Cain.

Now this is what DLC should be like. It's really a full expansion-pack level of content.

I feel sorry for anybody who who started with it since it makes the game so much harder.

Will try to 100% it, but who knows how many dozens, if not hundreds, of hours that will take.

Edit: Well, got the "100% Platinum God" achievement, though still missing one of the items. Weird. Over 60 hours total gameplay time since getting the DLC....
Post edited September 08, 2012 by kalirion